Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,748 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life (3011 Views)

No Matter How Sad Their Story Is, Don't Let Anybody Move Into Your House / When Will A Man Enjoy In This Life? / What Is A Secret Which You Would Not Tell Anybody In Real Life, But Would Anonym (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 12:05am On Jun 08, 2018
cry cry

As am writing this I'm filled with tears wishing to go and ask for forgiveness from my younger brother.

Growing up, I formed the habit of always underrating and criticising my younger brother because he can't read and write correctly. any small misunderstanding that showed up we fought Even my Dad was the one asking us how can two brothers from the same womb lived like Cat and dog.

I am alive Today was because I survived his plan to stab me to death back then.
But what happened as years pass by?
Revise is the case
AM a hustler while he's forwarding his Schooling

Life is a Stage if only you will understand

This is what he posted on his Facebook that i can't even comprehend but the only thing I try to understand is that

Only your mom can shape you to good or bad person not even your girlfriends.

Please never you underrate or criticise anyone in this world please, I know this common among our
ladies.

My kind of advise.
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Maldek666: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2018
Critics are best teachers, but not greatly remembered.

Stop smoking weed, it makes your mind soft. Send him a message that you are proud of him. That should cut it.

Then learn to not criticize on nairaland, you are fond of it. I didnt know its in the DNA.

2 Likes

Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 12:15am On Jun 08, 2018
Maldek666:
Critics are best teachers, but not greatly remembered.

Stop smoking weed, it makes your mind soft. Send him a message that you are proud of him. That should cut it.

Then learn to not criticize on nairaland, you are fond of it. I didnt know its in the DNA.
nawa ooh

I don't criticise people here

I will apologize to him definitely bro cry cry
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Maldek666: 12:19am On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
nawa ooh

I don't criticise people here

I will apologize to him definitely bro cry cry

Listen, there is nothing to apologize about, brothers fight all the time. You just send him a message that you are proud of him, dont wake up old wounds. It is a usual trend growing up.

We use to do a lot of kick boxing at younger age, my little brother threw a stone that broke my tooth. I replaced it at adulthood at the cost of 316,000 after over 10 years and he hasnt apologized but I still treat him as family and still send him cash always.

It is normal to fight growing up.

4 Likes

Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by N0favors: 12:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Trying to figure what this thread is bodied around. Am I missing something? What in the Speed Darlington is this?

4 Likes

Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 12:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Maldek666:

Listen, there is nothing to apologize about, brothers fight all the time. You just send me a message that you are proud of him, dont wake up old wounds. It is a usual trend growing up.

We use to do a lot of kick boxing at younger age, my little brother threw a stone that broke my teeth. I replaced it at adulthood at the cost of 316,000 after over 10 years and he hasnt apologized but I still treat him as family and still send him cash always.

It is normal to fight growing up.
you are right

We got to move on irrespective of our past differences.

Is it all your tooth your brother broke bro that made you spend 316000

1 Like

Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 12:26am On Jun 08, 2018
N0favors:
Trying to figure what this thread is bodied around. Am I missing something? What in the Speed Darlington is this?
probably because you didn't pay attention
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Maldek666: 12:28am On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you are right

We got to move on irrespective of our past differences.

Is it all your tooth your brother broke bro that made you spend 316000

Just one, the canine. I changed at a private clinic at Victoria Island. Medicals are expensive here, and it took 6 months to go through the entire process by a US certified Dentist. Money was not the issue, I actually spent more than that.

Brotherly fight is normal, at least in my case and the few people I know. Real tough fights.
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by N0favors: 12:31am On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
probably because you didn't pay attention
I'm too broke to PAY attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Maldek666: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2018
N0favors:
As in mentally broke ? I do not get it, the guy is emotionally distraught. Look at the time he posted that message, it is something that made him sleepless, seeing his brother get through with education and finally becoming better.

But then, I was worried if he smoked some joint, cos smoking does alter the mood, but then it brings out the weakness, what ever the case is, the issue is real to him and a serious one, ofcourse to you it is not.

We are here to make light, our situations apart from our political cacophonies.

3 Likes

Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Maldek666:

Just one, the canine. I changed at a private clinic at Victoria Island. Medicals are expensive here, and it took 6 months to go through the entire process by a US certified Dentist. Money was not the issue, I actually spent more than that.

Brotherly fight is normal, at least in my case and the few people I know. Real tough fights.
nawa ooh

Victoria Island of all places Even US certified Dentist while we have Nigeria Certified Dentist.

My brother when will you start patronising made in Nigeria brotherly.

See you tomorrow sleep the call me
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2018
N0favors:
hustle bro
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Maldek666: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
nawa ooh

Victoria Island of all places Even US certified Dentist while we have Nigeria Certified Dentist.

My brother when will you start patronising made in Nigeria brotherly.

See you tomorrow sleep the call me

I lived at VI then, and the clinic is behind Mobil where I worked then.

Why ?
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2018
Maldek666:

I lived at VI then, and the clinic is behind Mobil where I worked then.

Why ?

Is almost 1am and I need to wake up around 3am
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 08, 2018
Na this ipob guy
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Khd95(m): 5:16am On Jun 08, 2018
When I was growing up, I never saw eye to eye with my immediate elder sibling, I mean I can't remember where we agreed o a thing, it was always fight nd abuse and chase,he was older and stronger so I could stand him head on, his weakness was that he stammers.. So I used that against him, keeping nothing less than 10 yards away from him, the beautiful thing was that when we are outside we are the best buddies, countless times he fought and defended me, that's brothers spirit, we was very young then tho, but as we grew older nd more matured, when hustle set I we let those childish stuffs go, so its normal for siblings to be at logger head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2018
BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by andray12(m): 5:57am On Jun 08, 2018
girls like 2 underate boys because dere re broke embarassed
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:07am On Jun 08, 2018
grin funny thread they said OP smoked on some loud sh!t that's made him grow soft. Btws op how is this romantic?
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 6:14am On Jun 08, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
grin funny thread they said OP smoked on some loud sh!t that's made him grow soft. Btws op how is this romantic?
until you brush up those dirty teeth this morning
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2018
post=68282207:
BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER.
truly bro
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by N0favors: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2018
Maldek666:
As in mentally broke ? I do not get it, the guy is emotionally distraught. Look at the time he posted that message, it is something that made him sleepless, seeing his brother get through with education and finally becoming better.

But then, I was worried if he smoked some joint, cos smoking does alter the mood, but then it brings out the weakness, what ever the case is, the issue is real to him and a serious one, ofcourse to you it is not.

We are here to make light, our situations apart from our political cacophonies.
I'll simply advise you go through op's previous threads.
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by CivilzedTyger(m): 6:25am On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
until you brush up those dirty teeth this morning
Haha. I no blame u o na the weed wey don too cheap I blame
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2018
CivilzedTyger:
Haha. I no blame u o na the weed wey don too cheap I blame
ok bro
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 08, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

Is almost 1am and I need to wake up around 3am

Wake up by 3am?

Why?
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by EzendiEgo1: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2018
greyham:

Wake up by 3am?

Why?
reasons best known to me
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by czarina(f): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
Ehyaaah sorry cry cry cry

You and your threads sef.

Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs cool
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Igwe2nero(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2018
Hello Bro, please I need to learn any online income generating skill.The economy is really hard n I need alternate income stream. I will be most grateful.my email is igwe2nero@gmail.com.,my WhatsApp number is 08099111450. Thanks
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Me and my brother too recently reconciled after 10 yrs without talking to each other, he tried to use me to get money from my parents so he could keep partying and doing drugs, he's based in the United States, so I refused, that was what made him angry.
He kept on texting me insulting messages but usually I would just reply and insult him back once then after that I will just keep deleting his messages without reading them and leave him to be wasting his money.
I swear! had it been that we were in the same place I would have killed him! he wouldn't even be alive today to reconcile with me.
Even now the only reason he is not quarelling with me is because he turned his life around, got a green card, got a job and got married if not he would be taking his anger on me for not being successful, if it was me that was in his place now and he is in my place I'm sure he would be fuming with anger because he hates to see me make it in life but me I don't care if he makes it, I don't bother my self getting angry with his success because I'm not a jealous person, I always make good with what I have and don't bother myself with what he or any other person has.
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by nanauju(f): 1:53am On Jul 05, 2018
^^^mhd5757
U still sound pained.
Re: Please Never You Underrate Anybody In This Life by Nobody: 3:49am On Jul 05, 2018
nanauju:
^^^mhd5757
U still sound pained.
I'm not in pain, I just hate jealousy.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix / Any Engineer Of Washing Machine? Giving It Out For Free. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.