Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix (3016 Views)

Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos) / "Please, When Is School Resuming?" - Man Cries Out After His Kids Did This / SHOCKER: When A Step-mother Is The Same Age As You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Akshow: 9:48pm On May 20, 2016
What a wicked world. A 2years old Murtala Musa was brought to MMSH hospital today with bleeding eye (rt), fracture of the two arms and the two tights, missing two milk teeth, butchered scrotum and a sliced tong, just two week after retuning him from his divorce mother to his stepmother. Cc lalasticalala

Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Twizzy30(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2016
Chisos. This is pure wickedness from the heart. I hope the woman gets a room in Kirikiri. Wishing u quick recovery boy.
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by kossyablaze(m): 9:51pm On May 20, 2016
Nawa for some women shaa
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by ladyF(f): 9:58pm On May 20, 2016
How would you do this to someone because he's your stepson? Someone will kill her child tomorrow and she would be wondering who she has offended!!!
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by thesicilian: 10:01pm On May 20, 2016
How did the injuries happen?

Suspicious news
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Akshow: 10:06pm On May 20, 2016
thesicilian:
How did the injuries happen?
she beat him na. U need soothsayer to explain again?
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Akshow: 10:07pm On May 20, 2016
I pray the burst scrotum doesn't even affect the poor boy later in life.
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by mummyf(f): 11:52pm On May 20, 2016
This is household wickedness o! Why didn't she wait to have her own kid and practice her martial arts on the child?
Poor boy!

1 Like

Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:11am On May 21, 2016
Holy mother of God, eeeeooo, it is well ooooo. The heart of human is wicked. Shuuoo, What on the earth could this poor baby have done that should warrant this wicked act. Haa! eyan naa nika oooo, she deserves to be jailed in a room without ventilation and then the keys should be thrown in the atlantic ocean. To the poor baby, get well soon sweetheart.
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by sisisioge: 1:17am On May 21, 2016
Omg! Mercy...
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by olumidazz: 1:29am On May 21, 2016
If the husband beats her now them go dey shout say no to domestic violence equall rights bla bla bla.....wicked women all of una.

3 Likes

Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by ephemm(m): 2:59am On May 21, 2016
Divorce?! Who gave custody of a 2-year old to the father?

Please where is MSHS hospital? I will love to devout some time to this to get someone prosecuted!

You shouldn't even do this to an animal!!

3 Likes

Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Pidggin(f): 4:19am On May 21, 2016
sad This is inhuman
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by marshalcarter: 4:25am On May 21, 2016
BLOOD OF ZACHARIAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shockedshocked

Ledem hang the womanangry case closed
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by cococandy(f): 6:41am On May 21, 2016
If this is true I hope she was beaten blue,black and purple and then locked up with the keys thrown into the ocean.

BTW who takes a child that age from his biological mother and gives to someone else to raise?
If I were the mother of this boy, someone will pay for this battery with their lives.

It's not even funny.
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Akshow: 7:05am On May 21, 2016
cococandy:
If this is true I hope she was beaten blue,black and purple and then locked up with the keys thrown into the ocean.

BTW who takes a child that age from his biological mother and gives to someone else to raise?
If I were the mother of this boy, someone will pay for this battery with their lives.

It's not even funny.
Na so Hausa de do o.
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Akshow: 7:05am On May 21, 2016
olumidazz:
If the husband beats her now them go dey shout say no to domestic violence equall rights bla bla bla.....wicked women all of una.
I tell you.
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Dyt(f): 7:34am On May 21, 2016
God why
Why did I view this
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by njiasi30(f): 8:14am On May 21, 2016
Omg!!!
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by HaneefahRN(f): 9:32am On May 21, 2016
God! Why are people so wicked?! Can she do this to her own child?

She should be jailed and well tortured. This is too much.

Why was he taken from his mum? Such a young child given to a step mom when his mother is alive!
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Nobody: 9:47am On May 21, 2016
Wicke men all of una.

Do you even know the meaning of domestic abuse?undecided

This woman should be thrown in jail for the rest of her life. I fear people!

olumidazz:

2 Likes

Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by pretydiva(f): 10:38am On May 21, 2016
Dat evil, wicked, heartless n devilish woman should be given d same treatment or even more meted out 2 dis young innocent boy

After God, fear woman. At op hope d woman has been arrested
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Nobody: 10:45am On May 21, 2016
The "beast" responsible for this wicked act should be hanged please... no need for trial or anything, they should hand her and her body thrown into the evil forest for wild animals to feast on...hian...she is not fit to live among humans
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by byvan03: 1:22pm On May 21, 2016
Why can't these men leave these kids for their mothers!! Poor child cry cry.
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 21, 2016
If any woman did this to my child, be it a step mother, or the child's biological mother, I will put her in the ground, no question. How can anyone be so wicked?

1 Like

Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by EfemenaXY: 3:17pm On May 21, 2016
Siena:
If any woman did this to my child, be it a step mother, or the child's biological mother, I will put her in the ground, no question. How can anyone be so wicked?

Agreed.

But I don't believe this story.

What sane woman would give her two year old son to a step mother to raise? Suspicious story.

@OP: Where's the link to this story?
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by cococandy(f): 3:39pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Agreed.

What sane woman would give her two year old son to a step mother to raise? Suspicious story.

She definitely didn't give her child to the step mom. Not willingly.
The child was taken from her.

That's how they practice divorce in Nigeria.the man will claim the children even when he can change a diaper only to offload them on someone else to take care of for him just to spite the ex wife.this is a believable story.

They are not in the west where the children's welfare are considered first when deciding custody.

The men usually take them (if they want) because they can.

1 Like

Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by EfemenaXY: 3:44pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:

She definitely didn't give her child to the step mom. Not willingly.
The child was taken from her.

That's how they practice divorce in Nigeria.the man will claim the children even when he can change a diaper only to offload them on someone else to take care of for him just to spite the ex wife.this is a believable story.

They are not in the west where the children's welfare are considered first when deciding custody.

The men usually take them (if they want) because they can.

Just like that? angry

How? Based on what?? angry angry

If this story is real, then the mother of that child (unless mentally incapacitated) is a WEAKLING.

Arrant nonsense.
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by cococandy(f): 3:51pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Just like that? angry

How? Based on what?? angry angry

If this story is real, then the mother of that child (unless mentally incapacitated) is a WEAKLING.

Arrant nonsense.
Yea just like that. Based on culture.

Except they go to court in which case most of them don't do. Either because they had been made to stop working to take care of the home as true 'African wives' lol and so can't afford lawyers or the man's family is more powerful.

Read this. https://www.nairaland.com/3091066/sos-23-years-old-lady

There are many like her. There's no rule of law back home.
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 21, 2016
....and whoever did this to this little boy is still alive why??
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 21, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Agreed.

It is Nigeria we are talking about right? anything is possible over there..including taking a little child from their mother
Re: A Step Mother Allegedly Did This To Her Two Year Old Step Son. Graphic Pix by edwife(f): 5:02pm On May 21, 2016
cococandy:

Yea just like that. Based on culture.

Except they go to court in which case most of them don't do. Either because they had been made to stop working to take care of the home as true 'African wives' lol and so can't afford lawyers or the man's family is more powerful.

Read this. https://www.nairaland.com/3091066/sos-23-years-old-lady

There are many like her. There's no rule of law back home.

Only 'true African wives' stay at home to care for their families? grin.

The kids are mostly taken away just like that from ignorant women/men who know nothing about the law in Nigeria. Like we all know our country, bribe is the order of the day, but many women now fight for the custody of their kids, as long as they have an income and a better environment for the kids.

Generally custody of very young children is awarded to the mother. There is also a preference for awarding custody of male children to the father and female children to the mother but again this is not a hard and fast rule and circumstances of each case determine the best interest of the child/children.Women in Nigeria have the right to have custody of their kids until they are 7 years old. Then the father can go to court to ask for custody if he wishes so.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Opinion: Why Is The Death Of Father More Common In Nigerian Homes / Please Who Has Gone Through This As An Unmarried Mother. / Help Am In A Dilemma Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.