Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari (2507 Views)

Peter Obi Breaks Fast With Muslim Faithfuls In Niger, Drills Borehole / VIDEO: President-elect Bola Tinubu Breaks Fast (iftar) With Family And Friends I / President Buhari Breaks Fast With APC Leaders In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by sarrki(m): 1:12am On Jun 08, 2018
Pmb all the way

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by deomelo: 1:18am On Jun 08, 2018
The future looks very very ROSY...

#SAIBABA2019

grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by odiereke(m): 1:24am On Jun 08, 2018
Ok oooo
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 1:25am On Jun 08, 2018
We now know the youths that dont mean well foe Nigeria and are only about their own pocket ..You have all exposed yourself as enemies of this nation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 1:25am On Jun 08, 2018
My question now is when will Buhari host the following groups for Iftar:

1 :When will he host over 5000 innocent people killed by killer herdsmen ?

2: When will he host over 1000 Shia men , women and children killed in their sleep and buried in mass graves ?

3: When will he host over 13 million Nigerian workers Who have lost their jobs to his bad leadership?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by deomelo: 1:59am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

2: When will he host over 1000 Shia men , women and children killed in their sleep and buried in mass graves ?

3: When will he host over 13 million Nigerian workers Who have lost their jobs to his bad leadership?

If you are going to make such lame and unintelligent assertions, shouldn't you first site examples per where previous leaders hosted dead people and millions of unemployed Nigerians under their watch?

You sound lamer than a duck.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by DeOTR: 2:04am On Jun 08, 2018
This is meaningless in the affairs of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by CodeTemplar: 2:05am On Jun 08, 2018
Buhari is trying to sell himself for the second time,

1 Like

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Youngadvocate(m): 2:14am On Jun 08, 2018
I had already said it: I understand Buhari is desperate to reduce the margin of the defeat he will suffer in 2019. Very soon he will invite Linda Ikeji to break fast on her delivery. cool

3 Likes

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 08, 2018
Look at the one afonja there smiling. SMH!

1 Like

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Optional09: 2:25am On Jun 08, 2018
The country is now Muslim affairs

1 Like

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by oddessey007(m): 2:30am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Often times I read your write up, it gives me goosebumps to ask you if you by any chance have a functional brain. I believe their are people who share opinions about you but they just hiss off and move on. Your constant frivolity about national issues is bent on political mischief, I might not be right about my opinion of you but it would definitely help you understand that you often sound like a broken record. P.S..... Before you masturbate on national issue, think about what changes your opinion can hold.

7 Likes

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by spinna: 3:39am On Jun 08, 2018
And none could raise the issue of police harassment of youths or murders of young and old by herdsmen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:40am On Jun 08, 2018
spinna:
And none could raise the issue of police harassment of youths or murders of young and old by herdsmen.

Sire you can’t use and to start a sentence
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Khd95(m): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Most Nigerian youths are hypocrites, they be hiding behind keyboards to dish u how Nigerian politicians are this and that, but when they have the opportunity to meet this politicians they will still pose for the camera, some will even be bowing down to them, none of them will be bold enough to slap them and make us proud for once

Nigerian youths are truly lazy tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by CarGuideNG: 5:16am On Jun 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Almaiga: 5:20am On Jun 08, 2018
grin God bless Buhari, he kept building Bridges for 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by escodotman: 6:28am On Jun 08, 2018
Is Buhari fasting?
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Throwback: 6:44am On Jun 08, 2018
The way everyone is smiling in the pictures, one would think all was well in Nigeria.

How do they go about selecting these youths?

If I was there, I wouldn't have been able to put up with this charade. I would have walked up to the president and asked him serious questions about his fight against corruption. About corrupt members of his presidency who are seated at the table with him.

I would have asked him about the continued lack of discipline in the police force. I would have asked him about the imaginary powers of the military to exert any authority outside of their barracks over Nigerians and institutions of a civil and democratic state that has not declared emergency martial laws.

I would have asked him why his fight against corruption has not evolved an education policy that attacks this menace right from the primary school. And why the ministers and director generals in ministries and government agencies have refused to cascade this anti corruption policy to their staff and their operations. Apart from political corruption, we still see corruption everywhere in the civil service.

I would have asked him if he has never received reports of how the Nigerian embassies around the world are the reason why the corruption index of those respective countries is higher than what is observable in their sane society.

I would have asked him about the Fulani herdsmen sacred cows from Libya, and what value does the government place on the life of a Nigerian as compared to the life of supposed Libyans. How many deaths will it take to flush out this Libyans with no known residential address out of the Nigerian space.

I would have asked him how long and how much will it take to repair national refineries that seem never to be working.

I would also have asked him why Jonathan and his civil servant billionaire wife are not yet languishing in jail.

I would have asked him how long it would take for a Nigerian democratic leader to actually champion the requirements for true democratic tenets within the political system, starting with the political parties themselves, such that every primary election at the local or state or federal level, would involve every single registered members of that party within that locality. That we are yet to practice inclusive and total democracy within the political parties, is the reason why godfatherism and political violence and factions continue to beguile our political system.

I would have asked so many questions that project the reality that incorruptible Nigerians are not smiling, and if they are, it is because they finally got that foreign visa.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by gurnam: 6:48am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:
We now know the youths that dont mean well foe Nigeria and are only about their own pocket ..You have all exposed yourself as enemies of this nation

You no dey reason at alll..I used to think that you will be lot different from your folks that were born, lives and never step out the east in the way you process information because you live in an enlightened environment and you comes regularly in contact with enlightened folks. ( I want to assume)

However, your comments here are often quite disgraceful, so because youths had the iftar with the President, they don’t mean well for Nigeria.

Are you ok?

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 6:52am On Jun 08, 2018
deomelo:
[b][/b]

If you are going to make such lame and unintelligent assertions, shouldn't you first site examples per where previous leaders hosted dead people and millions of unemployed Nigerians under their watch?

You sound lamer than a duck.

Buhari is a certified dullard whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures....

All the supporters of this government does so on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments and not because of his performance...

Jumping from thread to thread defending mediocrity on social media will not make you seem intelligent... It's a confirmation of your zombie status

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 6:55am On Jun 08, 2018
Almaiga:
grin God bless Buhari, he kept building Bridges for 2019.

The only bridge this idiot built is the one that takes him and his supporters to hell.... The man is a harbinger of hardship and bad governance....

Buhari is a disease to the country

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:09am On Jun 08, 2018
oddessey007:

Often times I read your write up, it gives me goosebumps to ask you if you by any chance have a functional brain. I believe their are people who share opinions about you but they just hiss off and move on. Your constant frivolity about national issues is bent on political mischief, I might not be right about my opinion of you but it would definitely help you understand that you often sound like a broken record. P.S..... Before you masturbate on national issue, think about what changes your opinion can hold.

If your IQ is too low to know the importance of the questions I posed then it's not my fault ...I can see where see where Buhari going by inviting Small Doctor and Tobi plus some C list celebrities to Aso Rock for Iftar and it's my duty to remind people of some of the reasons we need to vote this satanic govt out ...Yes the govt is satanic..what kind of govt backs terrorist and killers over innocent people and shudder at the state of mind of people like you who still support the Govt ... If you think we will seat down and allow the govt spew lies unchallenged then you are on a long thing .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by wayne4loan: 7:13am On Jun 08, 2018
election time, humble time cheesy
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Paperwhite(m): 7:15am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

If your IQ is too low to know the importance of the questions I posed then it's not my fault ...I can see where see where Buhari going by inviting Small Doctor and Tobi plus some C list celebrities to Aso Rock for Iftar and it's my duty to remind people of some of the reasons we need to vote this satanic govt out ...Yes the govtvis satanic..what kind of govt backs terrorist and killers over evil people and shudder at the state of mind of people like you who still support the Govt ... If you think we will seat down and allow the govt spew lies unchallenged then you are on a long thing .
We're not zombies & refused to be zombified.

2 Likes

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by SalamRushdie: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2018
gurnam:

You no dey reason at alll..I used to think that you will be lot different from your folks that were born, lives and never step out the east in the way you process information because you live in an enlightened environment and you comes regularly in contact with enlightened folks. ( I want to assume)

However, your comments here are often quite disgraceful, so because youths had the iftar with the President, they don’t mean well for Nigeria.

Are you ok?

Ofcourse the reason they were invited to Iftar is political , the evil govt wants to give a semblance of acceptance by the youths and in turn try to sway opinion of some youth about it , do you know how many BTL youths in the South West of Nigeria will be misguided by just the presence of small doctor at that iftar and do you know it's also my duty to remind people of reason why Buhari must not be returned back to Aso Rock legitimately ( if he like he can rig and we will meet him at the courts )..

You claim to be sensible and exposed yet I haven't one day seen you criticise this govt over it's handling and complicity in Fulani backed pogroms going on in the North West and North central...the truth is that like most Buhari supporters your support for Buhari is based on bigotry and nothing else .. I was a Buharist just four years ago but today I ma not because I have a conscience ...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Smarkie: 7:27am On Jun 08, 2018
breaking of fast is now a ceremonial function

1 Like

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2018
buhari don press afons mumu button... they're all going gaga.. grin
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by deomelo: 7:52am On Jun 08, 2018
[s]
zombieHUNTER:

Buhari is a certified dullard whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures....

All the supporters of this government does so on the alter of religious and ethnic sentiments and not because of his performance...

Jumping from thread to thread defending mediocrity on social media will not make you seem intelligent... It's a confirmation of your zombie status
[/s]

Typical boring ipob ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by zombieHUNTER: 7:53am On Jun 08, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Typical boring ipob ignorant and unintelligent rubbish.

The madness is on the forehead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by deomelo: 7:56am On Jun 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Ofcourse the reason they were invited to Iftar is political , the evil govt wants to give a semblance of acceptance by the youths and in turn try to sway opinion of some youth about it , do you know how many BTL youths in the South West of Nigeria will be misguided by just the presence of small doctor at that iftar and do you know it's also my duty to remind people of reason why Buhari must not be returned back to Aso Rock legitimately ( if he like he can rig and we will meet him at the courts )..

You claim to be sensible and exposed yet I haven't one day seen you criticise this govt over it's handling and complicity in Fulani backed pogroms going on in the North West and North central...the truth is that like most Buhari supporters your support for Buhari is based on bigotry and nothing else .. I was a Buharist just four years ago but today I ma not because I have a conscience ...

You jokers are mad and upset because the president invited patriotic, smart and intelligent Nigerian youths instead of frustrated, bitter, disgruntled, unpatriotic and angry ipob youths...
Re: Small Doctors And Other Youths Breaks Fast With Buhari by deomelo: 7:57am On Jun 08, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Yoruba Fuji Star Who Sing "SAIBABA" Music! / 2019: A Better Year For Nigeria By Nonso Ozoemena / 2019: Aisha Buhari Shut Down Kano For Buhari, Very Massive Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.