Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, (864 Views)

Sokoto Governor Ahmad Aliyu Breaks Ramadan Fast With Almajiri Boy / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) / President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Some State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by akinzgist(m): 1:34am On Jun 08, 2018
President Buhari breaks Ramadan fast with Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, Tania Omotayo, Kunle Afolayan, others.
This evening, President Buhari broke his Ramadan fast with some entertainers and Youth Ambassadors at the state house, Abuja. Amongst those invited were BBNaija’s Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, Kunle Afolayan, Tania Omotayo and others. See more photos below....

http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/06/07/president-buhari-pictured-with-tobi-bakre-sound-sultan-tania-omotayo-kunle-afolayan-others/
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by Diegostan(m): 1:36am On Jun 08, 2018
The only thing PMB knows well break economy and break fast with people...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by yarimo(m): 1:56am On Jun 08, 2018
Diegostan:
Shaaatap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by Youngadvocate(m): 1:59am On Jun 08, 2018
I understand Buhari is desperate to reduce the margin of the defeat he will suffer in 2019. Very soon he will invite Linda Ikeji to break break fast on her delivery.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 08, 2018
Re-election hustling
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:21am On Jun 08, 2018
yarimo:
Shaaatap
Lol, Comrade, you have time replying all those Wailers and haters sha!
All I do is to ignore them, dat pepper dem more!
Hahaha wink wink grin
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by yarimo(m): 2:27am On Jun 08, 2018
post=68281289:

Lol, Comrade, you have time replying all those Wailers and haters sha!
All I do is to ignore them, dat pepper dem more!
Hahaha wink wink grin
ok sir, your advice is noted grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by MDsambo: 4:26am On Jun 08, 2018
He didn't break fast with Tobi or Sound Sultan. He did it with some Nigerian Youths, abi na only Tobi and Sultan you see for there?
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by chriskosherbal(m): 4:45am On Jun 08, 2018
Diegostan:
grin cheesy grin but Nigerians are funny sha esp in Nairaland. .
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by Throwback: 4:53am On Jun 08, 2018
The way everyone is smiling in the pictures, one would think all was well in Nigeria.

How do they go about selecting these youths?

If I was there, I wouldn't have been able to put up with this charade. I would have walked up to the president and asked him serious questions about his fight against corruption. About corrupt members of his presidency who are seated at the table with him.

I would have asked him about the continued lack of discipline in the police force. I would have asked him about the imaginary powers of the military to exert any authority outside of their barracks over Nigerians and institutions of a civil and democratic state that has not declared emergency martial laws.

I would have asked him why his fight against corruption has not evolved an education policy that attacks this menace right from the primary school. And why the ministers and director generals in ministries and government agencies have refused to cascade this anti corruption policy to their staff and their operations. Apart from political corruption, we still see corruption everywhere in the civil service.

I would have asked him if he has never received reports of how the Nigerian embassies around the world are the reason why the corruption index of those respective countries is higher than what is observable in their sane society.

I would have asked him about the Fulani herdsmen sacred cows from Libya, and what value does the government place on the life of a Nigerian as compared to the life of supposed Libyans. How many deaths will it take to flush out this Libyans with no known residential address out of the Nigerian space.

I would have asked him how long and how much will it take to repair national refineries that seem never to be working.

I would also have asked him why Jonathan and his civil servant billionaire wife are not yet languishing in jail.

I would have asked him how long it would take for a Nigerian democratic leader to actually champion the requirements for true democratic tenets within the political system, starting with the political parties themselves, such that every primary election at the local or state or federal level, would involve every single registered members of that party within that locality. That we are yet to practice inclusive and total democracy within the political parties, is the reason why godfatherism and political violence and factions continue to beguile our political system.

I would have asked so many questions that project the reality that incorruptible Nigerians are not smiling, and if they are, it is because they finally got that foreign visa.
Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by Almaiga: 5:25am On Jun 08, 2018
God bless Buhari.

Re: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, by clitlicker: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Throwback:
The way everyone is smiling in the pictures, one would think all was well in Nigeria.

How do they go about selecting these youths?

If I was there, I wouldn't have been able to put up with this charade. I would have walked up to the president and asked him serious questions about his fight against corruption. About corrupt members of his presidency who are seated at the table with him.

I would have asked him about the continued lack of discipline in the police force. I would have asked him about the imaginary powers of the military to exert any authority outside of their barracks over Nigerians and institutions of a civil and democratic state that has not declared emergency martial laws.

I would have asked him why his fight against corruption has not evolved an education policy that attacks this menace right from the primary school. And why the ministers and director generals in ministries and government agencies have refused to cascade this anti corruption policy to their staff and their operations. Apart from political corruption, we still see corruption everywhere in the civil service.

I would have asked him if he has never received reports of how the Nigerian embassies around the world are the reason why the corruption index of those respective countries is higher than what is observable in their sane society.

I would have asked him about the Fulani herdsmen sacred cows from Libya, and what value does the government place on the life of a Nigerian as compared to the life of supposed Libyans. How many deaths will it take to flush out this Libyans with no known residential address out of the Nigerian space.

I would have asked him how long and how much will it take to repair national refineries that seem never to be working.

I would also have asked him why Jonathan and his civil servant billionaire wife are not yet languishing in jail.

I would have asked him how long it would take for a Nigerian democratic leader to actually champion the requirements for true democratic tenets within the political system, starting with the political parties themselves, such that every primary election at the local or state or federal level, would involve every single registered members of that party within that locality. That we are yet to practice inclusive and total democracy within the political parties, is the reason why godfatherism and political violence and factions continue to beguile our political system.

I would have asked so many questions that project the reality that incorruptible Nigerians are not smiling, and if they are, it is because they finally got that foreign visa.
That why they wont invite u

(1) (Reply)

APC Convention: Abubakar Sidiq In Tears After Losing NPS Position To Bolaji Abdu / Buhari Meeting With Saraki,ortom, Tambuwal And Others. / 1969 Judgment On Open Cattle Grazing– Suit No Ab/26/66.justice Adewale Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.