Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack (1009 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 08, 2018
Hello NLer, my Xiaomi redmi note 4x phone got missing on 17th Nov. 2017. On dat fateful day I was returning from Aba where I went for the burial of my friend's grandma. There was commotion in onitsha that day because it was the penultimate day of the gubernatorial election. The military were seen passing and showcasing themselves amidst the tensions because of IPOB on no elections. Can't really say if the phone got missing or was stolen from me because everything happened to fast. I called d number bt it was switched off immediately after the incident.

I collected a frnd's phone wen I got to villa logged in to Mi cloud and sent a message dat will appear on the screen incase the prsn wants to flash d phone. My contact was in d message as well as telling d prsn dat pick it dat he can't flash d phone, d bootloader was nt unlocked. After several attempts calling to see if the prsn will at least ON d phone if he/she is a good samaritan will gv me back my phone bt nothing came out of it.

I hv since moved on, I bot anoda phone dis time redmi note 4.jst yterday I received a call, d prsn said he saw my number on a phone so he decided to call dat someone brought d phone to be flashed. After pleading with d prsn & telling him dat I will gv him money d story nw changed to d prsn father is a soldier dat I should come to onitsha barracks at ATM to collect my phone. I called again d prsn still said same tin bt dis time I heard voices of abt 4 prsn in d background.

Pls NLer should I go to collect d phone or leave it because my instincts ar telling me dat dis ppl/soldier want to catch me probably force me to unlock d phone for dem. I need ur advice because he told me to come dis Saturday to collect it. Am jst afraid bt am willing to pay d amount we agreed upon
Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by menix(m): 6:10am On Jun 08, 2018
Since u said u ve moved on and ur instinct is speaking to you, why not hearken to ur self nd not just move on but speed off..

This is Nigeria!! In Falz voice...

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11am On Jun 08, 2018
BEFORE ypu go, Try to get in touch with a soldier you know or find someone that knows a soldier and go.

In a trying you do; DON'T GO ALONE!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by maxnedu11(m): 6:15am On Jun 08, 2018
in the right hand all Android phones can be flashed and also the custom ROM installed except the phone had been hard bricked which can also be fixed to some extent. I feel they can't go through the phone or have damaged it and wants to play on your emotions by collecting some money from you( in life everyone wants to win )in exchange for the damaged phone or they may be more. meanwhile whenever you call soon someone and you hear others making faint side comments the phone is probably on speaker and they are all involved. since you have a new phone just let the old one go. mind you, this is what I think and I might be totally wrong too as human nature is quite complex.

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by menix(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2018
post=68282562:
BEFORE ypu go, Try to get in touch with a soldier you know or find someone that knows a soldier and go.

In a trying you do; DON'T GO ALONE!

He goes with a Corporal nd at the other end are Sergeants nd they say he is a member of the IPOB group that escaped, will the Corporal argue

Nwanne uchegi di ya
Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:20am On Jun 08, 2018
menix:

He goes with a Corporal nd at the other end are Sergeants nd they say he is a member of the IPOB group that escaped, will the Corporal argue

Nwanne uchegi di ya

na mu enweka ego!!
Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by menix(m): 6:26am On Jun 08, 2018
post=68282673:

na mu enweka ego!!

Yes nah, as per onye Isi barbecue nah lagos...

1 Like

Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:30am On Jun 08, 2018
menix:

Yes nah, as per onye Isi barbecue nah lagos...
Thank you Chairman Managing Director! cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by Khd95(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2018
U have already moved on na, why do u want to go back to that stage.

Leave it for them, we dey hear stories that touch dis days sad

Just incase u still want ur phone badly, suggest to them that u meet at a restaurant that transport fare and food on u, if he they turn this offer down, then ur sense should tell u something is wrong

2 Likes

Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 08, 2018
maxnedu11:
in the right hand all Android phones can be flashed and also the custom ROM installed except the phone had been hard bricked which can also be fixed to some extent. I feel they can't go through the phone or have damaged it and wants to play on your emotions by collecting some money from you( in life everyone wants to win )in exchange for the damaged phone or they may be more. meanwhile whenever you call soon someone and you hear others making faint side comments the phone is probably on speaker and they are all involved. since you have a new phone just let the old one go. mind you, this is what I think and I might be totally wrong too as human nature is quite complex.
There is big sense in wat u are saying
I don't know if I should drop the number he used in calling me here incase shall
Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
2moro is d day, his number hv bin switched off since 2day. Na aboki guy sef oooooo
Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by maxnedu11(m): 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
dcosmosboy:

There is big sense in wat u are saying
I don't know if I should drop the number he used in calling me here incase shall
I don't think it's necessary just let it slide and enjoy your new device.
Re: The Guy That Found My Missing Phone Ask Me To Come And Collect It Inside Barrack by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wow........! So grateful to God hv collected my phone. It wasn't easy. Thank God I went with a major to collect my phone if nt I would hv bin implicated into a crime I knw nt. D soldier dat gave me d phone(though he wasn't happy) said dy collected it 4rm a guy dat stole iPhone and 400k 4rm a general's wife. Dat dy tracked d guy to owerri and collected all the phone with him. Dy tried to flash my phone bt to no avail. D bootloader was locked shall and I sent a message with my number in it.
To cut d story short it was a Muslim boy Aliyu by name dat called me because dy brot d phone for him to flash it.
9ja still hv good ppl shall. D boy told me dat his father is a Muslim while his mother is a Christian dat d day d phone was brot to him to flash, his mom put to birth dat it's with dat joy of wat God did to him dat he decided to call me. I hid & gave him d money I promised despite d fact dat d authority now knw abt d issue. So so happy now. Since last yr ooooo.

#GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Commits Suicide After Going Broke In South Africa (Photos) / Photos Of People Killed In Plateau State By Suspected Herdsmen / Nigerian Charged With Murder In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.