Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home (47451 Views)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo Is Missing, Have You Seen Her? / Igadi Shiloh Amanchukwu, My Missing Twin Brother - Lady Cries Out / Man Rapes His Wife's Niece In Warri, Delta State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by mradjoy(m): 1:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
The previous thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7713767/udensi-ngozi-opemipo-missing-seen#123550647

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

We're happy and glorify God for her safety. Thanks and God bless you all.

276 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by dawnomike(m): 1:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

I'd like to use this medium to appreciate everyone who empathize with us, those who prayed with us and those who called me from this forum without knowing who I am to offer some valuable advice which partly contributed to her returning back home yesterday on her own volition.

My sincere appreciation goes out to Seun Osewa who swiftly swung into action by moving the thread to the Frontpage immediately after I contacted him.

And to that wonderful journalist who contacted me from The Punch News, they offered to publish it and use their connection to contact the Lagos CP to expedite action on my niece's search.

Lastly to those set of people who's got warped mindset, always thinking every little girl we have in Nigeria are wayward, well, it's not really your fault because if you know how brilliant my niece is, you wouldn't doubt her purity at such tender age. I read so many unruly comments here, but decided to ignore majority of them because I believe it's almost impossible for a brilliant little girl like her, who had near perfect WAEC result at one sitting, and also scored over 300 in JAMB to be wayward at the same time. If you have her as your sister or daughter would you ever have the thought of waywardness towards her?

She had a quarrel with her aunt while her mom was at work, so she decided to punish everybody according to her by leaving the house for them.

She'd initially planned to seize the opportunity to visit her paternal grand parent in Imo state, but on getting to the park, she couldn't afford the fare, she had to go visit her friend somewhere in Ijegun, Lagos instead of heading back to Bariga. I believed her because the tracking result we got from the private tracking guy we employed showed exactly the same thing she'd earlier narrated.

Up until now I never knew there was a tracking system that gives precise location, the street name, the house number, even to the room you're, this tracking system is so effective and powerful to the point of tracking mobile number even when it's switched off.

Now, I was wondering why can't FG use same or better technology to combat insurgency in Nigeria?

So cutting the long story short, we decided to send her a text msg containing those information we gathered about her whereabout and she knew the game was up and decided to call her aunt, then her mom to inform them she was heading home already.

Glad she is safe and sound... That was so wrong of her to do.
I don't even know maybe I should say you should reprimand her for this... But before she we decide to 'punish' you guys again. Lol

Glad you found her...

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by neutralmind: 1:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by jaeyking(m): 1:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
ThankGod she is safe and sound
Not harm

Now for some analysis
A girl you said is not wayward left home because of a quarrel with her aunt, didn't see it fit to call her mother to inform her of the issue.
After realising that she couldn't afford the fare
She decided to go and stay with a friend

A girl at such age wants to punish everyone by running away, could also want to commit suicide just to punish everyone

Things are worked on buildups

So please you guys should better reprimand a that girl or watch her closely because been academically brilliant doesn't mean you are morally upright.

520 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by mradjoy(m): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
dawnomike:
I don't even know maybe I should say you should reprimand her for this... But before she we decide to 'punish' you guys again. Lol

Glad you found her...

Thank you, we've done our bit, everything is now left to her either take to it or throw them out of the windows.

But one thing I'm sure of is that she regrets her not well thought out actions, the trauma she put those women through can't be mentioned here sef

14 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Jennyclay(f): 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Thank God she’s found safe, alive and complete

8 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
That's good news and she's a very beautiful young lady, her beauty doesn't even require makeup. smiley smiley smiley smiley

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by mradjoy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
jaeyking:
ThankGod she is safe and sound
Not harm

Now for some analysis
A girl you said is not wayward left home because of a quarrel with her aunt, didn't see it fit to call her mother to inform her of the issue.
After realising that she couldn't afford the fare
She decided to go and stay with a friend

A girl at such age wants to punish everyone by running away, could also want to commit suicide just to punish everyone

Things are worked on buildups

So please you guys should better reprimand a that girl or watch her closely because been academically brilliant doesn't mean you are morally upright.

Yes, I think there was a build up of past quarrels, you know we can't discount that where we have mostly women. Again, it would have been a different story if the father wasn't late.

I believe she had some sense talked into her head since yesterday.

Anyways, she's a lovely person to always be around nevertheless

16 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by mradjoy(m): 1:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Samantha124:
That's good news and she's a very beautiful young lady, her beauty doesn't even require makeup. smiley smiley smiley smiley

Lol, I'm suspecting you're the friend she stayed with

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by HeartlessMan: 1:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
Is she walking with a slight limp?

148 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Lol.. Then that would mean she was in South Africa all this while she was reported to be missing.. grin grin grin
mradjoy:

Lol, I'm suspecting you're the friend she stayed with

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by GOFRONT(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin

Let her go and represent Nigerian female in Sweden.

I pray NTA and AIT transmit a bulletin of that Show

Sweden, Here I come CUM

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Dicado: 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2023
Story! Does intelligence make her a firewood? Is there no blood running through her? She was at her boyfriend's place and this story is your own personal made up story to cover the public shame. Did intelligence close her legs or stop her from urinating or what? Agbabu take time o!

mradjoy:
The previous thread:

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Dicado: 2:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
dawnomike:

Glad you found her...
this story is made up to save face. The girl was at her boyfriend's place. Read the made up story again, it's exactly one of girls' lies when at an odd place.

ednut1:
The story no dey add up. The friend in ijegun is a male or female Are you sure you are not trying to advertise this private hacker business Even in foreign countries once a phone is switched off it can only be tracked to the last location it was on
you spot the lie guy... A switched off phone received an SMS. LMAO!

People can easily be deceived but I'm not one of them.

An orphan girl of her age in my neighbourhood told her sponsor (a helper) that she was going to see her aunt who just gave birth, she returned after a month. She then had a heated argument with her younger brother who exposed her by confessing that they have no aunt and when the lady sponsoring them investigated, she discovered that she was with a married man.

Parenting is failing on children born after the year 2000, discipline is taken out of our society. Even in schools, teachers are banned from punishing senses into"born stubborn" children, some parents even feed their kids with alcohol and drugs. If she's a last born child, parenting fails on most lastborns. So, Op, stop trying to cover up, but I'm not surprised because even the government cover up their own mess with illusional stories.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by jamesversion: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
undecided

If you like, swear on your life for a teenage girl. You go just die.

One girl mother almost faint last December wen dem her play her daughter tape for her. cheesy

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ahnie: 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Glad she has returned home unharmed.from some of the response from the first thread,I shook my heart reading some of the lewd and useless comments from some morally inclined emptied doofuzes, honestly una get a very long way to go Sha.

Anyways I m glad she has returned home.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Kylexy21: 2:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
You are not totally saying the truth..

You can't track a number without the police authorization. Which cost so much money...so what do you mean by you contacted a private tracker..

Stop cooking up stories , you are not talking with kids.

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by mradjoy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
ahnie:
Glad she has returned home unharmed.from some of the response from the first thread,I shook my heart reading some of the lewd and useless comments from some morally inclined emptied doofuzes, honestly una get a very long way to go Sha.

Anyways I m glad she has returned home.

They're already here again to vent their frustration again, nothing can ever be true to them.

I've said mine, if they like let them not believe.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Houseofglam7(f): 2:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
Yay!!!!!!
Awesome πŸ‘πŸΌ

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by mradjoy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Kylexy21:
You are not totally saying the truth..

You can't track a number without the police authorization. Which cost so much money...so what do you mean by you contacted a private tracker..

Stop cooking up stories , you are not talking with kids.

In your myopic mind, you think it's only police who can track effectively?

Stop displaying naivety in a public forum like this.

And for you to think we did tracking free baffles me.

You don't even know the organization the tracker work with.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ahnie: 2:56pm On Jun 05, 2023
mradjoy:

They're already here again to vent their frustration again, nothing can ever be true to them.

I've said mine, if they like let them not believe.
Most of them are deadbeat dads,drug addicts who cannot function and reason well if they're not under the influence of illicit drugs.

The rest percentage are punters,pelvic poachers, sociopaths,rapists,bet addicts who grew up in dysfunctional homes,those unfortunately unlucky to get married are divorced by their wives because of their nasty behaviours.

Only some reasonable percent are sane and you could tell from their beautiful comments n show of empathy.

I trust the lame ones to bombard my mentions.

17 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by jamesversion: 3:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
ahnie:

Most of them are deadbeat dads,drug addicts who cannot function and reason well if they're not under the influence of illicit drugs.

The rest percentage are punters,pelvic poachers, sociopaths,bet addicts who grew up in dysfunctional homes.

Only some reasonable percent are sane and you could tell from their beautiful comments n show of empathy.

Statistician don pull stats. Every man must have a beautiful comment to make or atleast show empathy, else they run the danger of falling into either of your self-arrived categories of men.

grin

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Holywizard: 3:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
I pity you.

6 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ThatrealestApex: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Omoh
Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ShaqFu: 4:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good she's back home, though it's rebellious of her to want to punish you people by absconding from home. Nigeria is not the place where teenage girls roam about aimlessly, especially beautiful young teenage girls like your niece.

I'm glad she's back home and I'm happy for you people.

10 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by ShaqFu: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Samantha124:
Yeah she is and so is you, our nubile South African beauty. πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
Aww.. Thank you.. smiley smiley smiley
ShaqFu:
Yeah she is and so is you, our nubile South African beauty. πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by efeski(m): 5:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚β˜Ίβ˜Ίβ˜Ί

1 Like

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Wealthoptulent(m): 5:40pm On Jun 05, 2023
mradjoy:
The previous thread:

Lolz.. we thank God.
Make we leave rest story

@ bolded yes with jus use of phone number [to an extent] or Imei [full extent; cos it deals with IP n other encrypted logs] . There is another way u can easily do this urself but I can't share it here, cos my house go scatter based on this grin
U na go just dey burst ur parole fr locations

6 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Chopkiss: 5:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
grin angry angry angry angry
HeartlessMan:
Is she walking with a slight limp?

4 Likes

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Pepperdemisback: 5:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ask for permission from the tracking people and include their contact in the post so other people can benefit from the service instead of going online.
What if the friend did something bad before she was tracked?
If the information is available, people will use it instantly instead of waiting for days. There are people who get harmed, not on the first day of missing.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Udensi Ngozi Opemipo: My Missing Niece Is Now Back Home by Orubebe01: 5:56pm On Jun 05, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of One Of The Armed Robber Caught This. Morning(viewer Decretion) / Unconscious Man Pushed Out Of A Bus In Lagos (photos) / '10-Year-Old Girl Begged Me For Sex' – Construction Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.