Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Check Out The Single-seat Electric Flying Car From Google Co-founder Larry Page - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check Out The Single-seat Electric Flying Car From Google Co-founder Larry Page (840 Views)

Durojaiye Kehinde Obasanjo: I Drove My Amphibious Car From Lagos To Abuja / Man Hangs ₦540million Super Car From The Ceiling Of His Apartment In U.S.(Photo) / Kitty Hawk,Funded By Google Founder Larry Page Unveil Its Self Piloting Air Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Single-seat Electric Flying Car From Google Co-founder Larry Page by obafemee80(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2018

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=UzZJ-HxvLLI

This single-seater ,all-electric flying car called the Flyer is made by Kitty Hawk, a company funded by Google co-founder, Larry Page.

The flyer has 10 propellers, two control joysticks and it's powered by lithium-polymer batteries.

The 113kg personal aircraft can fly up to 10 feet above the ground at speeds up to 20 miles per hour and will fly for about 20 minutes before recharging. The battery life depends on the pilot's weight and speed.

Kitty Hawk conducted over 1,500 successful test flights with its employees and even allowed a CNN's reporter to test the flyer over water for safety reasons at a facility in Las Vegas after training for an hour.

The Kitty Hawk company is named after the town in North Carolina where the Wright Brothers, Orville and Wilbur flew the world's first successful airplane in December 17, 1903.

The personal flyer is now available for pre-order through it's website and it's also open for test flights for prospective customers.

https://autojosh.com/check-out-the-single-seat-electric-flying-car-from-google-co-founder-larry-page/

Cc Lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Single-seat Electric Flying Car From Google Co-founder Larry Page by Emvico34: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2018
pls i need 5 of these... How much? But am hungry now, i will but it later.... Yawn embarassed
Re: Check Out The Single-seat Electric Flying Car From Google Co-founder Larry Page by NaijaYahooBoy: 7:21am On Jun 08, 2018
I need this one so I can by flying over SARS on the road grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Most Exciting Cars Arriving In 2018 / Inside Real Madrid’s Luxury Jet With Beds, Showers And 2500 TV Channels / Audi Improves Model With New Look, More Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.