Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,554 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update (18960 Views)

Ibom Deep Sea Port, $1.4bn Fertilizer Plant To Change Akwa Ibom’s Status / FG Approves $2 Billion For First Phase Of $4.6 Billion Ibom Deep Seaport / Gov Emmanuel Applauds FG On Speedy Actualization Of Ibom Deep Seaport (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 1:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
mbos:

so they enslved their Aro shrine?/

are you the shrine or the aro or can you speak the language? if not then shut up forever
Stop attaching to others.

There is no good news in the SE
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
emmysoftyou:
edo state is not part of we SE/SS. We can't let go our igbo brothers in asaba and rivers state. The faceless forum created Alot of misunderstanding in the past but we still remains one.

In as much we have millions of igbo people in the south south, we will keep calling ourselves se/ss.

if the Yoruba need attachee, their brothers in kwara and kogi we definitely welcome them.
you're so pained bro. Pls concentrate on fighting to claim back ilorin from Fulani emirates.

we're not your enemy cos Humphrey nwosu, formal INEC chairman try so hard to put abiola as a president but destiny refused him.
what's your problem?

Your so called brothers that rejected your Biafra and seized your property in Port Harcourt,?

You are shameless.
SS is SS and not SE

The people of Kwara are Northerners what is your business with them?

You are landlocked and desperate to claim SS but it will never work
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by mbos: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:

the coming of Biafra is the Bad News

Unity is not by force.

you people have failed to divide us ..ntorrrr
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 08, 2018
sean1000x:
Any day this Ibaka seaport come to fruition and operational, I'll commit suicide. Do you people think this project will ever come

As usual blame the same mallams you clam are uneducated or the westerners you claim are slaves.

How can illiterates and slaves bog down a whole seaport.

Also leave the SS out of your anti-Nigeria sentiments.
Edo state is building a seaport, Calabar is up 40%, and Lagos is building another.

IPOB and its supporters are the rejects of the south east.
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by signz: 1:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
I'm told Djibouti have 3 seaports.

Nigeria with our population and size should have more.

Lagos seaports will still be very viable whenever Ibom deepseaport, calabar and warri comes online.

All these seaports will be viable in a Restructured Nigeria wink
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by AguyiD3rd: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
chuksanambra:
[i][/i]

With or without you, the SS would move forward and this seaport would be completed and put to use. Very soon, the project would be completed and you'll die before that day as you have stated.

You know one thing I've noticed about Igbos, they don't love the South South and always wish the SE evil. They do this so that they can always mock the SS that "I told you" and so that they can always control the SS if it is underdeveloped.

That's how Igbos were egging militants to blow up pipelines and kill soldiers at a time when even ND elders were trying to pacify warring parties.

Meanwhile, Igbo Governors are the most mediocre set of miscreants you can see in this country. Their evil wishes for others backfire when they vote people who take them back to the stone age. Just go to the SE and see what I'm talking about.

Okorocha built a couple of bridges in his first term, 2 out of them collapsed in his second tenure. Obiano built a bridge that had cracks and they ended up using cement and cello tape to patch. As for Ikpeazu, he's using mud and saliva to build roads in Abia.

I don't know what Igbos gain in jealousy, bad belle and envy of other people as if it's the SS who helps them vote their worthless leaders.
Now that you have finished hating on the Igbos, how does it add to your miserable, and frustrated low life?... The Igbos are not the cause of your failures and misery, so get with meaningful engagements, and leave the Igbos alone. If you claim that the Igbos were the ones urging militants to blow up pipelines, then who asked them to resort to militancy in the first place, the Igbos right?. Who asked the Nigerian Hausa Fulani caliphate, together with their British masters to drain the oil wells of the Niger delta, and then leave the people with no tangible developments, other than degraded and polluted environment, THE IGBOS RIGHT?... You think your hatred towards the Igbos can affect them in anyway?, then you must be fooling yourself. The man made an obvious point, but your insecurity around the Igbos made to start talking like the drunken limbless worm that you're. Keep fighting a people that cared less about your useless existence, while your task masters up north continues to siphon the oil deposits at your backyard, while you and your people languish in abject poverty and penury.

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by emmysoftyou: 1:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:

Your so called brothers that rejected your Biafra and seized your property in Port Harcourt,?

You are shameless.
SS is SS and not SE

The people of Kwara are Northerners what is your business with them?

You are landlocked and desperate to claim SS but it will never work
chai..you are so dumb bro.
The abandoned property saga re not the rivers igbo but the ijaws. History for another day.

Who told you kwara that's own by Yoruba belongs to the north. I can see you're so shameless that you can't identify the Yoruba race because they are Muslim?

You said what's my business with kwara cos they are northerners?

The question you asked is the same question I want to ask you now.
What's your business with South South and south east relationship?

They are not complaining and why are your people so pained and feel like having heart attack over such words?

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by mbos: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:

heart attack

Philip Effiong: BNYL to converge in Akwa Ibom on Monday

By News Express on 04/11/2017

Share on facebook inShare Yahoo mail icon Gmail icon Share on Google+

Views: 831

•Late Biafran hero, General Philip Effiong

Biafra Nations Youth League (BNYL) will on Monday, converge in Akwa Ibom State as a mark of honor to late Biafra Chief of General Staff and Vice President General Philip Effiong who later assumed leadership of the defunct Biafra Republic and made the historic declarations that ended the war.

BNYL Leader, Princewill Obuka who disclosed this, also stated that the Igbos and the entire ethnic groups of former Eastern region would have been consumed by war “if not that Effiong decided to swallow his ego and agreed with Ojukwu and the rest Easterners to surrender.”

Speaking on the planned event, the group stated that the Akwa Ibom State Chapter would go for thanksgiving service on Sunday in memory of Effiong even as he noted that “the declaration that ended the war paved way for today’s non-violent movement.”

Obuka said BNYL faithful will commence a referendum, a gathering that would witness the presence of war veterans especially from Akwa Ibom and Cross River states.

“It will be an all grassroots engagements, and we will make sure we continue within the ambit of national and international laws. We are equally appealing to UN to do what is expected of them before the situation escalate.”

Source News Express

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by mbos: 1:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
TheCabal:

As usual blame the same mallams you clam are uneducated or the westerners you claim are slaves.

How can illiterates and slaves bog down a whole seaport.

Also leave the SS out of your anti-Nigeria sentiments.
Edo state is building a seaport, Calabar is up 40%, and Lagos is building another.

IPOB and its supporters are the rejects of the south east.

“In A Referendum, Akwa Ibom Will Join Igbos In Biafra” – Philip Effiongs Son
June 1, 2018 Biafra

Charles Effiong is the the son of late General Philip Effiong, deputy President of the defunct Republic of Biafra and it’s last President. In a chat with journalists in Enugu, Charles Effiong stated that what caused the first Biafra isn’t exactly what is causing the present agitation for it but they are all rooted in marginalisation and oppression.
IF YOU CAN’T LAST 2MINS OR WATERYSPERM, TRY BITTERKOLA + WATERMELON SEED (Every Man Needs This!) THANK ME LATER

Charles Effiong is the the son of lat

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
emmysoftyou:
chai..you are so dumb bro.
The abandoned property saga re not the rivers igbo but the ijaws. History for another day.

Who told you kwara that's own by Yoruba belongs to the north. I can see you're so shameless that you can't identify the Yoruba race because they are Muslim?

You said what's my business with kwara cos they are northerners?

The question you asked is the same question I want to ask you now.
What's your business with South South and south east relationship?

They are not complaining and why are your people so pained and feel like having heart attack over such words?
You are an illiterate.

There are Yorubas in the North( Kwara and Kogi) just like there are Yorubas in Benin Republic and in the SS ( both in Edo and Delta state) that does not make them part of the SW.

You on the other hand are the one so desperate to attach to groups that reject even being Eboes like the Ikwerre who seized your abandoned property in Port Harcourt after the war.

The SS is Edo State and Delta State as well as Bayelsa ,Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom.

They are not Eboes.

Delta State and Edo State were part of the Western Region. They wanted space and we obliged. Why can't you leave Akwa Ibom people alone.

You despise them and call them names like Mmongho.

Now because you covert their oil and sea access you are talking SS/SE.

Well be on Notice that Yorubaland extends into the SS and whilst we do not covert anything the SS/SE idea will NEVER happen.

You stand alone in your landlocked SE
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Blue3k(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

Why are pigidiotic Osus and Ojukwus full of unexplainable hatred and negativism?

They hate anything and everything. Even, they hate God Almighty.

Instead of you to be positive for SS people you are here concocting lies to run down the commendable project.

By their speech we shall know them.

Lol just hope this guy at least deletes his account afterwards. We know he he wont do us a favor by dieing off. Im surprised sucg a biribg update interest people. You could have learned who bidders were checking ICRC website periodically.

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by mbos: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:

You are an illiterate.

There are Yorubas in the North( Kwara and Kogi) just like there are Yorubas in Benin Republic and in the SS ( both in Edo and Delta state) that does not make them part of the SW.

You on the other hand are the one so desperate to attach to groups that reject even being Eboes like the Ikwerre who seized your abandoned property in Port Harcourt after the war.

The SS is Edo State and Delta State as well as Bayelsa ,Rivers, Cross River and Akwa Ibom.

They are not Eboes.

Delta State and Edo State were part of the Western Region. They wanted space and we obliged. Why can't you leave Akwa Ibom people alone.

Well be on Notice that Yorubaland extends into the SS and whilst we do not covert anything the SS/SE idea will NEVER happen.

who is to leave each other alone mr. divide, Afonjas shameless faithless worshiper of a falling angel at Ife, akwa ibom or others
check out below and see who needs each other most. igbo or ibibio

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Blue3k(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
sean1000x:
Any day this Ibaka seaport come to fruition and operational, I'll commit suicide. Do you people think this project will ever come to fruition? Do you know that Federal government through National Port Authority has sole mandate on operation of states' sea/river/land ports? You think they will allow this project to come to fruition? Anyday this port comes to operation with Akwa Ibom going against federal might to open it, Akwa Ibom will be bombed to pieces. I know people ask but why? People don't know what's going on in this country? Have you asked yourself why Ports in Calabar, Onne, Port Harcourt and Warri are not working...only used by oil companies and corporations while two Lagos ports are fully working, with two more being built as I type this? You think these SS ports are closed to the public for fancy or for talking sake? These ports are not working for strategic reason to marginalize the East with Igbos being their primary target, and you think Ibaka will ever come to life? What is wrong with our people? Can't you reason? Don't you read history or current situation? The reason they don't want any port to work in Eastern region is to make us Easterners dependent on One Nigeria, so that we will remain with them. Any day SS and/or SE ports are fully operational, that day will mark the end of Nigeria.

Lame propagandist its tiring debunking same nonssnse over and over. Please just die off when port is built. If you weren't high on drugs yiu would know the federal government has same equity stake in project as state government. The onee port is working and rest of seaports in east are moving good in and out. The depths of the seaports are around the same depth for Onne and Lagos port. Tin can is the smaller one.

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
mbos:

who is to leave each other alone mr. divide, Afonjas shameless faithless worshiper of a falling angel at Ife, akwa ibom or others
check out below and see who needs each other most. igbo or ibibio
Story.

The seaport in Akwa Ibom is nothing to do with SE and should be a greater concern to the NE and NC as well as Cameroun
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Maldek666: 2:11pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:
There is nothing like SS/ SE corridor Why not call it SS/NC orSS?/NE orSS/Cameroun corridor

Why must you keep attaching to others.

What corridor is there from Benin or Warri or Sapele to Aba?

Akwa Ibom is Ibibio and NOTHING to do with Ibos. So stop attaching your godforsaken red soil land

There is a fully operating port in Cotonou which has not made it "more advanced " than Lagos. So stop the envy and accept that the SE is a wasteland

Silly
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Maldek666: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
ikorodureporta:
....& calabar port dd nt achiev th@?

Silly
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Maldek666:

I am Silly
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:

Someone? Like someone on your payroll maybe? or You?

Message not for you
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:
Story.

The seaport in Akwa Ibom is nothing to do with SE and should be a greater concern to the NE and NC as well as Cameroun

Silly
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Blue3k(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:
Story.

Thats a silly thing to say. In fact it total nonsense even if you're trolling. Im surprised the guy couldmt just debunk you with simple screen capture from port website.

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 2:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
Blue3k:

Thats a silly thing to say. In fact it total nonsense even if you're trolling. Im surprised the guy couldmt just debunk you with simple screen capture from port website.

Shut up your mouth

dunce!

children do not interrupt adult conversations. They shut up and learn.the intelligent ones
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 2:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
Luciferan369:

Message not for you
My message was for you
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by ubongoton(m): 2:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
sean1000x:
Any day this Ibaka seaport come to fruition and operational, I'll commit suicide. Do you people think this project will ever come to fruition? Do you know that Federal government through National Port Authority has sole mandate on operation of states' sea/river/land ports? You think they will allow this project to come to fruition? Anyday this port comes to operation with Akwa Ibom going against federal might to open it, Akwa Ibom will be bombed to pieces. I know people ask but why? People don't know what's going on in this country? Have you asked yourself why Ports in Calabar, Onne, Port Harcourt and Warri are not working...only used by oil companies and corporations while two Lagos ports are fully working, with two more being built as I type this? You think these SS ports are closed to the public for fancy or for talking sake? These ports are not working for strategic reason to marginalize the East with Igbos being their primary target, and you think Ibaka will ever come to life? What is wrong with our people? Can't you reason? Don't you read history or current situation? The reason they don't want any port to work in Eastern region is to make us Easterners dependent on One Nigeria, so that we will remain with them. Any day SS and/or SE ports are fully operational, that day will mark the end of Nigeria.
Bros you will live long mbok,,,
Can never
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Blue3k(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:

Shut up your mouth

dunce!

children do not interrupt adult conversations. They shut up and learn.the intelligent ones

Lol take correction mentally challenged boy. What are you going to do if I don't shut up useless chest beater? You're just mad you cant logically defend thst idiotic point you made.
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 2:41pm On Jun 08, 2018
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol take correction mentally challenged boy. What are you going to do if I don't shut up useless chest beater? You're just mad you cant logically defend thst idiotic point you made.
I simply am telling you to fucck off. You are not relevant and I will not engage with you. You are pained at being ignored.

I am not interested in what you think. I just do not care so fucckk off
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by emmysoftyou: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:

You are an illiterate.

They are not Eboes.

lol..you're so ignorant? Are you comparing the 1% of Yoruba in edo and delta as something to count? Or are you comparing the 55% of igbo to Yoruba 1%?
Your people term the 1966 south south coup as igbo coup. So why the hypocrisy now?
We have igbo in mid western region not western region cos we also have igbo in edo state and they're proud igbo called igbanke people.

Mr man let us be, you're a Yoruba Muslim and you must mind your own business cos we the igbos are not your problem OK.
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Blue3k(m): 2:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Blue3k(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:
I simply am telling you to fucck off. You are not relevant and I will not engage with you. You are pained at being ignored.

I am not interested in what you think. I just do not care so fucckk off

Lol what a pathetic guy you are. At least you wont repeat the same nonsense again on this thread. I didn't give you my opinion I gave you facts you cant counter. This is why you're throwing a tantrum like child instead of debunking my arguement.

aribisala0:
Story.
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
Blue3k:
[s][/s]

Lol what a pathetic guy you are. At least you wont repeat the same nonsense again on this thread. I didn't give you my opinion I gave you facts you cant counter. This is why you're throwing a tantrum like child instead of debunking my arguement.

I just am not interested in engagng you so fucck off.

I will repeat what I like and nothing you or your father or mother can do about it.

Now Naff off. little boy.

Any port in Ibaka is more for the NE the good people of Akwa Ibom and Cameroon
Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by aribisala0(m): 3:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
emmysoftyou:
lol..you're so ignorant? Are you comparing the 1% of Yoruba in edo and delta as something to count? Or are you comparing the 55% of igbo to Yoruba 1%?
Your people term the 1966 south south coup as igbo coup. So why the hypocrisy now?
We have igbo in mid western region not western region cos we also have igbo in edo state and they're proud igbo called igbanke people.

Mr man let us be, you're a Yoruba Muslim and you must mind your own business cos we the igbos are not your problem OK.
I am not having that conversation the people of the SW are happy and have no need to attach to anyone. Stop attaching whee you are not wanted and rejected.

You were rejected soundly in Ikwerre land.

Stop talking about SS/SE. There is the oil rich SS and the parasitic SE

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by Blue3k(m): 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:
[s]I just am not interested in engagng you so fucck off.

I will repeat what I like and nothing you or your father or mother can do about it.

Now Naff off. little boy.[/s]

Any port in Ibaka is more for the NE the good people of Akwa Ibom and Cameroon

Lol you really are mentally challenged. I guess you are too dumb to helped even when facts are handed to you. I will allow you to wallow in stupidity.

Re: Ibom Deep Sea Port Latest Update by emmysoftyou: 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
aribisala0:

I am not having that conversation the people of the SW are happy and have no need to attach to anyone. Stop attaching whee you are not wanted and rejected.

You were rejected soundly in Ikwerre land.

Stop talking about SS/SE. There is the oil rich SS and the parasitic SE
if the people of southwasters are happy then so be it. We the igbos are happy in associating with our brothers in the south why the envied? Why the pained and jealousy from afonja man like you.

Stop crying bro..
Leave us alone.

FG Commences Free Distribution Of Sanitary Pads In Schools / Labour Must Lead Campaign For Stolen Wealth Recovery–Falana / Benue Bans Open Grazing Of Cattle, Stipulates 5-year-jail Term, N1m Fine

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89