Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. (40831 Views)

Photos Of The Man That Ate Human Faeces With Bread In Oyo (Video) / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Woman Feeds 8-Year-Old Boy With Faeces In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2018
How can person carry bags of poo upandwn no consideration for air pollution or wot Eva dis one week me ooo
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Ugosample(m): 9:33am On Jun 08, 2018
ShitHead:
Is it a crime to carry shits in a shithole country?

#FreeTheShitMan

grin grin

Shithole indeed

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2018
He's into agriculture..... he needs manure for the crops � �
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by joefengzy(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2018
How do you mean poor business is a big business brother
stefanweeks:
Shit business is big business

if you know, you know
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Kingjames11(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
tongue

What If he's a Material Engineer trying to recycle the damn shiiiit!

Don't Click This!!!
. I am a materials Engineer. I think this advice of urs will be more beneficial to Agric/resource Engineering students on research
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Vicktomaniaa(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2018
Afema112:
A man has no face, a man has no name..... Eyan Arya stark

I'm no one
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 08, 2018
No o, he wan use as fertilizer for their farm as Nigeria economy dun de turn death wish grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Ooduavoice: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2018
priceaction:

na wa o, u want to play tribalism, i will help you play it well, but we that know that complex knows that majority , if not all sellers in that complex are of igbo origins. That complex hosts many ibo sellers selling musical instruments, books, used electronics and so on... So the joke is on you people. Generally mushin area doesnt have good toilets and vey dirty environment just like ajegunle lagos.

what da fvck is this one saying.
abi you smoke the shit..

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by armani07: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2018
Are you shitting me??
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by omoiyalayi(m): 10:00am On Jun 08, 2018
Afema112:
A man has no face, a man has no name..... Eyan Arya stark

Operatives of Lagos State Environmental Sanitation Corps, LAGESC, has apprehended a handcart pusher, Idris Yusuf, for unsanitary and illegal disposal of human faeces under the bridge at Daleko, Mushin.

Read before you comment you no go gree see ur life grin
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Roger3D(m): 10:07am On Jun 08, 2018
LZAA:

Accomodators again angry undecided grin
Cc immhotep iceberg3 DaBullIT pointzerom Roger3D Ndiaraigbo
My hand no dey o grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by asmovic(m): 10:21am On Jun 08, 2018
queensera:
Operatives of Lagos State Environmental Sanitation Corps, LAGESC, has apprehended a handcart pusher, Idris Yusuf, for unsanitary and illegal disposal of human faeces under the bridge at Daleko, Mushin.

The 29-year-old was arrested with 27 bagged human faeces. The house where the wasted originated from has since been sealed off.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/man-arrested-with-27-bags-of-human-faeces/

The great FAECESIAN!

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by LZAA: 10:35am On Jun 08, 2018
Roger3D:
My hand no dey o grin
grin grin
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by ikorodureporta: 10:37am On Jun 08, 2018
Na that kind one enemies go jst keep for persin door cheesy
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by enemyofprogress: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2018
Ajepako,rokia2, biacan, lalas247 and abimbawealth compound shiiiiit go dey inside
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by socialmerchant: 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
dust144:
Everything is possible in Nigeria

If they really want to make it look like the missing parts were stolen, they'll remove the tank and the front cover

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Smooyis(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2018
ShitHead:
Is it a crime to carry shits in a shithole country?

#FreeTheShitMan

����� grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by babsbolad: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2018
My country!My country!!�
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Facebooker(f): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

No is special really. His was just bulky.

Even those that apprehended him are guilty of the same.

☣ ☠

Read your posts before hitting the submit button. How does this make sense to you?
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by stefanweeks: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2018
joefengzy:
How do you mean poor business is a big business brother

Sh*t business not poor business
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by Sadiyaene(f): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2018
Lol ��this is Nigeria
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by ajepako(f): 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako,rokia2, biacan, lalas247 and abimbawealth compound shiiiiit go dey inside

Werey salaro tongue tongue
Re: Man Arrested With 27 Bags Of Human Faeces In Lagos. by mmmnaija: 6:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
Transforming Human Poop Into Eco-Friendly Fertilizer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmV_zyBJ3Z8

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Female Undergraduate Runs Mad After Being Beaten By Lover / Police Arrest 'Osama' Who Stabbed 16-Year-Old Girl For Rejecting Him. Photos / 20-Year-Old Man Murdered On Christmas Day (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.