Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

This Guy Deserve Some Accolades For Speaking The Truth. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Guy Deserve Some Accolades For Speaking The Truth. (380 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It / Bobrisky Sacks Titus, His New Gateman For Speaking With His Former Gateman Jacob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Deserve Some Accolades For Speaking The Truth. by stainlessmedia(m): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2018
Popular singer, Folarin Falana, popularly called Falz has called for the restructuring of the Nigeria Police over security issues in the country.

Falz stated this while addressing his highly debated ‘This is Nigeria’ video which touches on many issues including the Nigeria police ,corruption and online fraud, also known as ‘yahoo yahoo’.

In an interview with CNBC, the singer cum actor explained that he was inspired to tell the Nigerian story through his music over his disappointment in how ills are being celebrated and normalized in the country.

“I feel like we need to stay at a heightened level of social consciousness and political awareness out here because everyone is seemingly distracted by entertainment… that we sort of forget we’re facing a lot of struggles as a country.

Read more details below;

http://www.stainlessmedia.com.ng/2018/06/this-guy-deserve-some-accolades-for.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of Falz And Charles Okocha Together / Photos: Toyin Abraham, Halima Abubakar, Bobrisky Attend Tonto Dikeh's Birthday / Don Jazzy Shaku Shaku Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.