Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It (23892 Views)

Worldwide Hip-hop Should Give Lord Sdk Some Accolades On HI or what do you Think / Charly Boy Reacts To Attack On Ekweremadu: ‘IPOB Boys Deserve Some Accolades’ / Jigan Babaoja: Sho Mo Age Mi Ni - How I Came Up With The Phrase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Mcoutureankara(f): 9:36am On May 22, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Nollywood actor and rapper, Charles Okocha, a.k.a Igwe 2Pac, opened up on how he came up with the now viral ‘accolades’ video.

He also spoke about his  love for his mother and dream woman. Here are excerpts from the chat;

What motivated your skit, Accolade ?

Nothing actually; it was just something I came up with randomly. When I look at some people who have worked really hard and nobody ever acknowledged them, it makes me feel bad.

So, I just did the video to let everyone know that hard-working people should be appreciated and acknowledged. I was surprised that it went viral but I am happy that I came up with something that a lot of people are inspired by and can also relate to.

On his type of woman

i like a humble woman who fears God. I love women who are real and don’t wear a lot of make-up. I love it when a woman appreciates her beauty. Before I can take any woman seriously, I have to see traits of godliness in her.

Will you marry your son’s mother ?

When the time comes, everyone will know. But for now, let’s just not talk about that.

What are your aspirations?

I want to get closer to God and someday, I may end up becoming a pastor. It would be a delight winning souls for the kingdom of God and worshipping His holy name.

On his mother

I love my mother so much and I can do anything for her. I was just appreciating her because she did her best for me. She has paid her dues and there is no accolade that will be enough for her.
I was also trying to make other people appreciate their mothers because there are people who will give anything for their mothers to be alive. If your mother is still alive, always appreciate her and make her happy.
My mum trained me and stood by me to this point. Whatever I do is to make her happy and put a smile on her face. My mother is my priority before any woman comes in and I will keep making her proud. I don’t joke with her.

Read more here;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/05/22/nollywood-actor-charles-okocha-explains-why-he-came-up-with-the-accolades-video/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4e9dvx92Rs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Oaza2QRaRU

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Tamarapetty(f): 10:13am On May 22, 2018
Ok
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Munzy14(m): 11:01am On May 22, 2018
chuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by tesppidd: 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
grin

Rapper AKA Igwe tupac,

Which song him don sing sef?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by vizkiz: 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
* Amoshine when Amoshine

* Haters shove it up your ass

I prefer those ones... This accolades skit is just silly and exhausting

One yahoo boy on Facebook even changed his name to "Tundra accolades" grin

21 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Giddymoney(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
Why this people dey expose my secret na

8 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by NwaAmaikpe: 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
shocked

Nunu gang.
Amu shiner.

If you know, you just know.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by BlackHatNaija: 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
Wowa! I've paid my dues! I deserve some accolades cheesy

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by tyosho: 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
amoshine when amoshine grin
screeep screep

5 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by KendrickAyomide: 12:44pm On May 22, 2018
grin
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by bastien: 12:45pm On May 22, 2018
OK oo
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by fpeter(f): 12:45pm On May 22, 2018
This guy sef.

3 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Authoreety: 12:45pm On May 22, 2018
Space for sale
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2018
Ds Efulefu is beta dn d best Afonja actor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by naijaboiy: 12:46pm On May 22, 2018
Igwe 2pac! Cheeeee!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by HeyCorleone(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2018
Who is this exactly and what does he do?
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by vertueptime: 12:47pm On May 22, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Dayvidddrizzle(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2018
See adanri! grin
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Eleniyan007(m): 12:47pm On May 22, 2018
Igwe 2pac grin

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by userplainly(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2018
I never knew his name for a long time! people here in warri call him "ARROGANT BASTARD".... nobi me talk mo.... na e doings cus am
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by CaptMG: 12:48pm On May 22, 2018
okokok
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Christianwalas(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2018
Igwe 2pac, I deserve some accolades

2 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by damosky12(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by beejayvince(m): 12:48pm On May 22, 2018
If you're able to survive in Nigeria, you automatically deserve some accolades.

6 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by taretoofine(m): 12:50pm On May 22, 2018
Inspiring, Diamonds are found in the darkest places! madman with sense wink wink

12 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by nobodysmanrob(m): 12:51pm On May 22, 2018
Oh so this where all that nonsense started

1 Like

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by DONSMITH123(m): 12:52pm On May 22, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Rapper AKA Igwe tupac,

Which some him don sing sef?

5 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by ALAYORMII: 12:53pm On May 22, 2018
Accolade ti take over

What looks like stupidity and idiocy ended up being a great feat for him

6 Likes

Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by DJMCOTTY(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2018
Now u have a reason for the rubbish video because it went viral. Smh!
Re: Charles Okocha: My 'I Deserve Some Accolades' Video & Why I Came Up With It by Nobody: 12:57pm On May 22, 2018
lol..weyrey..

Rapper wey no get any hit (rap) song(s).

you deserve some accolades bro. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have No Reason To Live Without You - Mercy Johnson Tells Husband / Caption This Photo Of Harrysong, Kcee And Phyno / New Photos Of Mercy Aigbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.