Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Shocking! Man Stabs Mother To Death, See Reason - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shocking! Man Stabs Mother To Death, See Reason (408 Views)

I Don't Want My Mother To Come For My Omugwo / Lady Recreates Photos Of Her Mother To Celebrate Her Mum's Birthday / Nigerian Man Flies His Mother To US, She Sheds Tears Of Joy, Refuses To Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking! Man Stabs Mother To Death, See Reason by Olabode09: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2018
A 37-year-old man, Nurudeen Bakare, went wild on Wednesday, stabbing his 65-year-old mother, Bosede, to death in Lagos.

He was said to have killed her after rent argument at their Oremeji, Ilasamaja, Mushin, Lagos home. Bakare was said to have been away from home for 12 years before his recent return to the area.

He was said to have accused his mother, popularly called Iya Fali, of sitting on his father’s property, warning that he felt like killing someone. Iya Fali allegedly responded that he would end up in jail if he did.

Shunning his mother’s warning, he allegedly picked up a knife and started stabbing her. As if possessed, he started shouting: “I have killed her! I have killed her!!, I have killed her!!!,” a witness said.

When people rushed to the scene, they saw Mrs Bakare in pool of blood. Some youths immediately grabbed Bakare and started beating him. He reportedly begged them not to kill him, but to call the police.

Lagos State Police Command’s spokesman, Chike Oti, said Bakare had been arrested and taken to Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department (SCIID) at Panti, Yaba.

https://dailyfamily.ng/house-rent-palava-man-stabs-mother-to-death/

Re: Shocking! Man Stabs Mother To Death, See Reason by Oyindidi(f): 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
Evil child
Re: Shocking! Man Stabs Mother To Death, See Reason by peacengine(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2018
Cut office his balls

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Narrates His Experience Growing Up As A Burn Survivor / Cooking Gas Explosion Kills Family / 15-year Old Game Addict Beheads Himself With Chainsaw After Losing Computer Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.