Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

>MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> (6982 Views)

**Kakakibuy + Okenwa26 DELIVERED Ford Focus Automatic**Brussels To Naija*PICS*** / ***Kakakibuy + Joker5180 DELIVERED 2002 Mercedes Benz C240**Ohio To Naija*PICS** / Kakakibuy + Tayosmatts DELIVERED 2001 Nissan Primera Auto**Berlin To Naija*PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

>MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 1:58am On Jun 01, 2010
[b]

Its the German Machine again.   cool    cool

Sucessful delivery of one of our numerous pre-orders  for Nlanders  “Oloye Midexus”

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-391148.0.html  has impelled, excited, stimulated, generated, instigated, triggered, propelled, castigated and kickstarted another highly dignified pre-order  for an exact specification  BMW 325I.  wink

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction".

Sir Isaac Newton (25 December 1642 – 20 March 1726])an English physicist, mathematician, astronomer, natural philosopher, alchemist, and theologian who is considered by many scholars and members of the general public to be one of the most influential people in human history.

*BY THE POWER AND GRACE OF THE ALMIGHTY GOD, IT’S A NEVER ENDING AND UNSTOPPABLE CHAIN”

WE'R HERE TO STAY AND GROW TO UNATTAINABLE HEIGHTS.

MISTRAL BLUE 2002 BMW 325i. Pre-ordered by Eltneg of NL.

Direct from Houston, Texas.

COMING SOON.  wink   wink

aokkai@hotmail.com is our email.
[/b]
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 2:02am On Jun 01, 2010
Username: Eltneg Picture/Text
Name: Eltneg
Position: Active Poster
Date Registered: May 21, 2010, 03:04 AM
Last Active: Yesterday at 05:32:26 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MSN:
YIM:
Email: hidden
Current Status: Offline

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature:

Additional Information:
Show the last posts of this person.
Show general statistics for this member.
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by chika98: 2:12am On Jun 01, 2010
The way you lot promote cars is somewhat amusing
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 2:21am On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

The way you lot promote cars is somewhat amusing

Chika the 1st. The amusement we provide ignites excitement,  heart thumps and euphoric feelings in the hearts of numerous car lovers.  We'v got it on, on and on.

More to come. wink   wink
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by chika98: 2:23am On Jun 01, 2010
german007:

Igwe Chika the 1st. The amusement we provide ignites excitement,  heart thumps and euphoric feelings in the hearts of numerous car lovers.  We'v got it on, on and on.

More to come. wink   wink

That body you've got there is enough to give some us heart thumps. grin
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by Busybody2(f): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

God saved you, I would have snatched him off you for my friend if you had kept on dilly-dallying and had not hit the nail on the head tongue grin grin grin

See he is brilliant too, and God made him and He rested, what a nice combo i say cheesy
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 1:16pm On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

Born In Africa. Made in London. wink wink
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 1:31pm On Jun 01, 2010
Busy_body:

God saved you, I would have snatched him off you for my friend if you had kept on dilly-dallying and had not hit the nail on the head tongue grin grin grin

See he is brilliant too, and God made him and He rested, what a nice combo i say cheesy

My Lovely E-mum. God has made you with a great sense of humour, lovely persona and stunning beauty. (My popsy sabi better thing oh).  grin   grin

Only thing is you broke his heart and left him for Chief inspired and then on to Emperoh.  sad   

I will not allow George D near you.   You'v caused me too much hurt seeing everyone "tapping current" from my E-Mum. All they are doing is trying to increase your mileage. cry    cry
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by Iyanu2005: 2:46pm On Jun 01, 2010
Oga German,
Good day. please I am expecting your response urgently.
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by tomialph(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2010
german007:

My Lovely E-mum. God has made you with a great sense of humour, lovely persona and stunning beauty. (My popsy sabi better thing oh). grin grin

Only thing is you broke his heart and left him for Chief inspired and then on to Emperoh. sad

I will not allow George D near you. You'v caused me too much hurt seeing everyone "tapping current" from my E-Mum. All they are doing is trying to [b]increase your mileage
. cry cry[/b]

increased mileage means decreased value,
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by Busybody2(f): 12:34am On Jun 02, 2010
tomialph:

increased mileage means decreased value,

I thought that[i] foot in d mouth disease [/i] or mad cow disease or wetin call had been eradicated, oh well, i berra dodge before i catch anything lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by Busybody2(f): 12:47am On Jun 02, 2010
german007:

My Lovely E-mum. God has made you with a great sense of humour, lovely persona and stunning beauty. (My popsy sabi better thing oh).  grin   grin

Only thing is you broke his heart and left him for Chief inspired and then on to Emperoh.  sad   

I will not allow George D near you.   You'v caused me too much hurt seeing everyone "tapping current" from my E-Mum. All they are doing is trying to increase your mileage. cry    cry

[s]

I only temporarily left home to support your Dad[/s] . . . What am I even saying, it wasn't me, its the other Busybody20 that is your Mum, not me, I AM ROYALTY, this is me here, I can see you still need further enlightenment, but you would have to come to my palace one of this nights for some one on one, alone tongue cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-319875.0.html#msg4582311

And as for George_D, I just employed his services for some NGO project I am presently doing, i looooove a man who is good with his hands cheesy grin cheesy
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2010
Busy_body:

[s]

I only temporarily left home to support your Dad[/s] . . . What am I even saying, it wasn't me, its the other Busybody20 that is your Mum, not me, I AM ROYALTY, this is me here, I can see you still need further enlightenment, but you would have to come to my palace one of this nights for some one on one, alone tongue cheesy

Ahhhh thanks for the elightenment. Palace Postcode required please. IG, NW, SE, SW, or RM. Anywhere, anytime. wink

***Hurries and grabs satnav**** Revs engine of my Aston Martin DB7**Enroute to busybody's kingdom*** cool
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2010
Iyanu2005:

Oga German,
Good day. please I am expecting your response urgently.

Thanks for the response. Progress. >> cool
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 11:32pm On Jun 02, 2010
Installed Features. cool cool

Driver Air Bag
Anti-Lock Brakes
Air Conditioning
Alloy Wheels
Cruise Control
Passenger Air Bag
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by chika98: 1:13am On Jun 03, 2010
german007:

Born In Africa. Made in London. wink wink

Good for you. Maybe one of these days when I'm in your neck of the woods. . . We can hang. . Wagamama perhaps? wink
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 2:03pm On Jun 03, 2010
chika98:

Good for you. Maybe one of these days when I'm in your neck of the woods. . . We can hang. . Wagamama perhaps? wink

Thanks for the lovely offer. wink wink. Sushi in Brent Cross Wagamama, absolutely irresistible, woulda taken you up on the offer, But************** . wink
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2010
Rear Window Defroster
Power Seats
Leather Seats
Power Door Locks
Power Mirrors
Power Windows
cool cool
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by Pinkie9ja: 3:16pm On Jun 03, 2010
German007, d pix better be mouth watering/jaw dropping
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 3:48pm On Jun 03, 2010
Pinkie9ja:

German007, d pix better be mouth watering/jaw dropping

Pinkie9ja!. My Personal Person. My fellow bmw fanatic. wink

Trust me to select the best and nothing but the best.

Colour is a rare "mistral blue".

Pictures coming your way soon. cool cool
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 12:03am On Jun 04, 2010
Power Steering
Side Airbags
Sunroof
Tinted Glass
Tilt Wheel. cool cool
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 8:20am On Jun 04, 2010
AND HERE IT IS. NOTE THE ROUND STYLE FOG LIGHTS, A NOTICEABLE CHANGE FROM 2002 MODEL UPWARDS.

RARE, UNIQUE MISTRAL BLUE COLOURED.

GORGEOUS GRAY LEATHER INTERIOR ACCENTING THE SHINY MISTRAL EXTERIOR BEAUTIFLY.

111K MILES ONLY.

cool cool

Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 9:39am On Jun 04, 2010
cool cool

Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 10:59am On Jun 04, 2010
Even More pics. cool

Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by Pinkie9ja: 11:46am On Jun 04, 2010
German007 it seems you enjoy taunting pple, common paste all pix
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2010
Pinkie9ja:

German007 it seems you enjoy taunting pple, common paste all pix

Lol. May your mouth continue to water, May the fluids in your taste buds never dry. grin grin

More pics to come.
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2010
cool cool

Even more and more pics.

Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by Busybody2(f): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2010
chika98:

angry angry angry angry Right before my very front, nonsense and jagbajantis

german007:

Ahhhh thanks for the elightenment. Palace Postcode required please. IG, NW, SE, SW, or RM. Anywhere, anytime. wink

***Hurries and grabs satnav**** Revs engine of my Aston Martin DB7**Enroute to busybody's kingdom*** cool

Your Royal Highness awaits I don't like to be kept waiting
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by Busybody2(f): 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2010
I love flirting should i battle Chika98 for his hand and add him to my list of e-conquests and i love matchmaking should i give love a chance

Whadido, whadido, whadido
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by chika98: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2010
german007:

Thanks for the lovely offer. wink wink. Sushi in Brent Cross Wagamama, absolutely irresistible, woulda taken you up on the offer, But************** . wink

No worries. I catch your drift. Take care wink
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by lordimpaq(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2010
sheer class, beema 4 life

This is beautiful, is it manual

wats the price,

please interior pix and more pix
Re: >MORE NAIJA PICS>007 Heat is Burning. Bmw 325i* Pre-ordered By Eltneg Of Nl**> by german007(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2010
lordimpaq:

sheer class, beema 4 life

This is beautiful, is it manual

wats the price,

please interior pix and more pix

Ah there you are, Been looking for you cos I knew you'l love this. grin

Will post interior pics very shortly. cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Honda Crv 2012 On Sale / »»» Sold!!! Reg Corolla Sport 06 @ N1.5M Non Negotiable ««« / 2013 Model Lexus Lx570 Fully Loaded Used Selling Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.