Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

In Everything You Do, Have A Purpose. Prepare To Pursue Your Purpose With Prayer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Everything You Do, Have A Purpose. Prepare To Pursue Your Purpose With Prayer (290 Views)

Non Stop Mid Night Worship Songs With Prayer / You Can't Fight Spiritual Warfare With Prayer And Fasting Alone! / 3 Days Fasting And Prayers Challenge With Prayer Points. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Everything You Do, Have A Purpose. Prepare To Pursue Your Purpose With Prayer by bummyla(m): 10:25am On Jun 08, 2018
In everything you do, have a purpose. Prepare to pursue your purpose with prayers.
Ask for guidance, protection and direction.
Give thanks for answered prayers,
Have faith in your ability to succeed,
Be positive and never look back.
Keep the faith and not the fear.
Success is yours this week.
Amen.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Romans 8:28
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.

Proverbs 16:9
The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

John 15:16
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit and that your fruit should abide, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name, he may give it to you.

Acts 26:16
But rise and stand upon your feet, for I have appeared to you for this purpose, to appoint you as a servant and witness to the things in which you have seen me and to those in which I will appear to you,

Matthew 28:19
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Ephesians 1:11
In him we have obtained an inheritance, having been predestined according to the purpose of him who works all things according to the counsel of his will,

Ecclesiastes 12:13
The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man.

Isaiah 43:7
Everyone who is called by my name, whom I created for my glory, whom I formed and made.”

1 Corinthians 6:19-20
Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body.

Isaiah 14:24
The Lord of hosts has sworn: “As I have planned, so shall it be, and as I have purposed, so shall it stand,

Philippians 2:1-4
So if there is any encouragement in Christ, any comfort from love, any participation in the Spirit, any affection and sympathy, complete my joy by being of the same mind, having the same love, being in full accord and of one mind. Do nothing from rivalry or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

https://bummyla.com/2018/06/08/in-everything-you-do-have-a-purpose-prepare-to-pursue-your-purpose-with-prayers/

(1) (Reply)

God Of Jehoshaphat Season 5:choral And Musical Concert / She Wants To Do Music. Stole Two Million Francs. Attempts To Run To Nigeria. / The Price Of Being A Standard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.