Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

You Can't Fight Spiritual Warfare With Prayer And Fasting Alone! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can't Fight Spiritual Warfare With Prayer And Fasting Alone! (414 Views)

Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points / 3 Days Fasting And Prayers Challenge With Prayer Points. / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can't Fight Spiritual Warfare With Prayer And Fasting Alone! by MideMrPossible: 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2022
The best teacher for riches is poverty. Poverty has taught me a lesson and the outcome is riches, no doubt.

You can't be arrogant in poverty and hence, you won't see a rich man being arrogant, if you see any then he's probably not rich enough.

If you're in poverty and arrogant then you'll probably remain in it for a very long time. An adage says "a man who is 50years and his mental ideas and view has not change since he was 30 has wasted 20years of his life.

I hope you find the video exciting?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7d6KYWlLG4

Re: You Can't Fight Spiritual Warfare With Prayer And Fasting Alone! by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Oct 03, 2022
MideMrPossible:
The best teacher for riches is poverty. Poverty has taught me a lesson and the outcome is riches, no doubt.You can't be arrogant in poverty and hence, you won't see a rich man being arrogant, if you see any then he's probably not rich enough.
If you're in poverty and arrogant then you'll probably remain in it for a very long time. An adage says "a man who is 50years and his mental ideas and view has not change since he was 30 has wasted 20years of his life.
I hope you find the video exciting?
Who send you all to dey fight this thing wey una dey call spiritual battle self? undecided

Over 2000 years, Jesus Christ established that
a. Satan has no power even over those who belong to Him.
17 When the 72 followers came back from their trip, they were very happy. They said, “Lord, even the demons obeyed us when we used your name!”
18 Jesus said to them, “I saw Satan falling like lightning from the sky.
19 He is the enemy, but know that I have given you more power than he has. I have given you power to crush his snakes and scorpions under your feet. Nothing will hurt you.
20 Yes, even the spirits obey you. And you can be happy, not because you have this power, but because your names are written in heaven.” - Matthew 10 vs 17 - 20
b. He, Jesus Christ, has overcome the world on behalf of those who belong to Him,
29 Then his followers said, “You are already speaking plainly to us. You are not using words that hide the meaning.
30 We can see now that you know all things. You answer our questions even before we ask them. This makes us believe that you came from God.”
31 Jesus said, “So now you believe?
32 Listen to me. A time is coming when you will be scattered, each to his own home. In fact, that time is already here. You will leave me, and I will be alone. But I am never really alone, because the Father is with me.
33 “I have told you these things so that you can have peace in me. In this world you will have troubles. But be brave! I have defeated the world!” - John 16 vs 29 - 33
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and you belong to Him, it means not only is Satan not supposed to be a worry of yours, but you are not meant to engage in battles of any kind but instead remain at peace because Jesus Christ has defeated even the world on your behalf. So, how can you claim to have the peace of God and at the same time be in battle mode? No be juju be that? undecided
Re: You Can't Fight Spiritual Warfare With Prayer And Fasting Alone! by MideMrPossible: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Who send you all to dey fight this thing wey una dey call spiritual battle self? undecided

Over 2000 years, Jesus Christ established that
a. Satan has no power even over those who belong to Him.

b. He, Jesus Christ, has overcome the world on behalf of those who belong to Him,
If you believe in Jesus Christ, and you belong to Him, it means not only is Satan not supposed to be a worry of yours, but you are not meant to engage in battles of any kind but instead remain at peace because Jesus Christ has defeated even the world on your behalf. So, how can you claim to have the peace of God and at the same time be in battle mode? No be juju be that? undecided

I get your points, hope you got mine too.
Re: You Can't Fight Spiritual Warfare With Prayer And Fasting Alone! by Kobojunkie: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2022
MideMrPossible:
I get your points, hope you got mine too.
Are you at least willing to consider that your point is tainted by this belief in what you consider "spiritual battles"? undecided

(1) (Reply)

QUESTION: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? / Why Did Jesus Say John Is The Greatest Prophet Among The OT Prophets? / Happy Mother's Sunday To All Women,especially Catholic Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.