Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court (39069 Views)

Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: IGP Idris Drags Saraki, Senate To Court by Sonn(m): 7:56am On Jun 09, 2018
Over the years' our archivements has been and will always be a tremendous one indeed, we have been able to help people from all corner of Africa and beyond to realize their respective dreams in life thus making them live a happier and independent life, we have created over 3000+ self-made multi millionaires, we have helped people designe their lives and live it the way they want, we have helped people in building their dreams, we have also helped people live a good life, join us today let us help you build yours and become more than happy in life especially the young people' yes, we can actually become what we want if you and i can discover our uniqueness and potentials.... JOIN US TODAY FOR A BETTER TOMORROW....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Victims Of Shitte & Army Clash Robbed (Pics) / Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi In Mopamuro LGA, Kogi / Babangida: "I Will Vote For An Igbo President In 2019 If I Find One"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.