Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles (19306 Views)

Nigerian Lady Dies In Liberia As Search Begins To Locate Her Family. Photos / I Took Abortion Drug, But Didn't Bleed, Am I Still Pregnant? / Doctor Sleeps With Married Lady During Abortion While Husband Waits Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by adedavids(m): 7:27am On Jul 12, 2018
Just one blow, all the menstrogen and feutogen go come down jare
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by brownhawk: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:
Shouldn't we be educating people on preventatives to avoid getting pregnant in the first place.

We can't police sex, people are going to have it regardless so the next best thing to educate on how to practice it safely.

Condoms come first to prevent stds and pregnancy if used correctly.
Other options include IUD's(3-5 years) , contraceptive pills (to be taken daily) injections (protects for three months), patches, diaphragm, etc. These ones protect against unwanted pregnancies but not stds.

So if you are having multiple partners or slightly skint, condom is your best option.

For those in trusting monogamous relationships, the female can explore the other options.
my God
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by shaybebaby(f): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2018
brownhawk:
my God
What happened to your god?
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by Primusinterpares(m): 7:42am On Jul 12, 2018
ShenTeh:
Our hypocrisy reaches to the far heavens Google Headquarters.
walahi... the hypocrisy is indeed too much...
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by mimimile93: 7:43am On Jul 12, 2018
medfortblog:
The findings suggested that in nations were abortion legal guidelines are extra restrictive, there may be larger search curiosity in abortion drugs.

By shopping for drugs on-line and sharing medical recommendation through WhatsApp groups, women are more and more turning to technology to sidestep legal barriers to abortion.

There are two main methods of inducing abortion; medical and surgical.

A medical abortion sometimes entails taking a mixture of drugs, Misoprostol and Mifeprostone, to induce a miscarriage. Misoprostol can even go by model names like Cytotec.

Nigeria and Ghana are the 2 nations with the highest search interest in Misoprostol, based on the Google data.

Nigeria is stricter nonetheless: abortion is just allowed in conditions that place a girl‘s life is in peril.

Ghana solely permits abortions in instances of rape, incest, foetal impairment or to protect a girl‘s psychological well being.

Of the 25 nations with highest search interest in Misoprostol, 11 are in Africa and 14 in Latin America.
All but two – Zambia and Mozambique – both ban abortions altogether or permit them solely to avoid wasting a girl‘s life or health

In Ireland taking abortion drugs carries a 14 years jail sentence

Their have been report of WhatsApp group, in Brazil, helping women get hold of the pills and offering them advice during the procedure.

http://medfort.com.ng/nigeria-women-top-abortion-pills-search-as-search-doubles/

8 out of 10 Nigerian ladies have done abortions..
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by Grupo(m): 8:03am On Jul 12, 2018
Gerrard59:
Yet another reason why it should be legalised.

Can we then legalise it to prevent dangers associated with improper abortion process?

This is my argument too. This stuff is illegal, yet women are going through dangerous procedures to get it done, why not legalize it, tax the drugs heavily and make money for the government so that everybody is happy at the end.
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by OsuMustGo: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2018
stano2:
Helo
High?
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by ednut1(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2018
Yet still desire god fearing men
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by CSTR1005: 8:12am On Jul 12, 2018
na today?

You can hardly meet a lady of marriageable age that has not aborted,unless she is a virgin.

If she has aborted only twice, then you are very lucky as a man.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2018
medfortblog:
The findings suggested that in nations were abortion legal guidelines are extra restrictive, there may be larger search curiosity in abortion drugs.

By shopping for drugs on-line and sharing medical recommendation through WhatsApp groups, women are more and more turning to technology to sidestep legal barriers to abortion.

There are two main methods of inducing abortion; medical and surgical.

A medical abortion sometimes entails taking a mixture of drugs, Misoprostol and Mifeprostone, to induce a miscarriage. Misoprostol can even go by model names like Cytotec.

Nigeria and Ghana are the 2 nations with the highest search interest in Misoprostol, based on the Google data.

Nigeria is stricter nonetheless: abortion is just allowed in conditions that place a girl‘s life is in peril.

Ghana solely permits abortions in instances of rape, incest, foetal impairment or to protect a girl‘s psychological well being.

Of the 25 nations with highest search interest in Misoprostol, 11 are in Africa and 14 in Latin America.
All but two – Zambia and Mozambique – both ban abortions altogether or permit them solely to avoid wasting a girl‘s life or health

In Ireland taking abortion drugs carries a 14 years jail sentence

Their have been report of WhatsApp group, in Brazil, helping women get hold of the pills and offering them advice during the procedure.

http://medfort.com.ng/nigeria-women-top-abortion-pills-search-as-search-doubles/

Black women are the champions in abortion. Their nasty counterparts in America aborted 17 million babies from 1970 to 1990. May God help us from these destructive creatures.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by oneclickng: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2018
So long as it is evil, Nigeria will come out first. Congrats, our women for taking our dear country to the 1st position.
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by adetes: 8:26am On Jul 12, 2018
Some r looking for it while some r getting rid of it
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by Acidosis(m): 8:34am On Jul 12, 2018
shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by afongha: 8:36am On Jul 12, 2018
punitive laws does not have any effect on the rates of abortion. thats a fact. it only drives it underground. Not that I support it though
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by CAPSLOCKED: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2018

NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN WOMEN WHO ARE EVERYWHERE CONDEMNING ABORTION PUBLICLY BECAUSE IT'S A "SIN".
BUT WON'T WASTE TIME TO TERMINATE THAT PREG THEMSELVES.

HYPOCRISY, BXTCH!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by brownhawk: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2018
shaybebaby:

What happened to your god?
sic
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by Chartey(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2018
00Ademi:
How painful. Have they heard of Sayana Press? Obviously No.

Sayana Press is an easy-to-use hormonal birth control option for women. It has almost Zero side effects and cost very less #500 (you take it once in every 3months; yeah it works for 3 months) grin grin

Ladies can do more findings about it on Google.

wink

Married women actually use medroxyprogesterone acetate (Sayana Press is a brand) commonly in the north.
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by 00Ademi(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2018
Chartey:

Married women actually use medroxyprogesterone acetate (Sayana Press is a brand) commonly in the north.
Google search sayana press. Thank U
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by GOFRONT(m): 10:25am On Jul 12, 2018
shocked

Oh NwaAmaikpe!!!......See matter here, com say somthing.....

BTW, where are the ladies, Google wan open can of worms oh......make una com counter na

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by uzojames: 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2018
dotman4real007:
i wont lie ooo my ex used alot of misoprostol and methotrexate as i was always pouring and she dey always take am. i just dey pity the dud that married her because there is nothing he can do to please her, i too scatter the place. na only God fit forgive me
na so another man dy one corner dy scatter and damage your future wife punana

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by newoffer: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2018
Guide777:
Result of high number of Nigeria university female students engaging in part-time olosho practice.
. It should be legalized. I mean Oloshoism is a big project in Europe. Enough of faking what we do best.

We are Alagidi sets of people
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by Guide777(m): 1:15pm On Jul 12, 2018
newoffer:
. It should be legalized. I mean Oloshoism is a big project in Europe. Enough of faking what we do best.

We are Alagidi sets of people
Are you joking ? This is a serious matter.
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by Elsalvator38: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2018
Bidobado:

Black women are the champions in abortion. Their nasty counterparts in America aborted 17 million babies from 1970 to 1990. May God help us from these destructive creatures.
Chai iiiii
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by dotman4real007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
uzojames:
na so another man dy one corner dy scatter and damage your future wife punana

sorry to disappoint You but i married a virgin.
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by Chartey(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2018
00Ademi:
Google search sayana press. Thank U
Not everybody needs Google to know these things.
Some of us prescribe them.
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by 00Ademi(m): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2018
Chartey:

Not everybody needs Google to know these things.
Some of us prescribe them.
oh my bad. I think I'm getting you wrong.
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by sparta(f): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2018
Whose babies are they aborting? Cows'? Abeg there is no difference between the male and female youths in Nigeria!
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by lebete3000: 2:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Damoxy:
Nigeria leads
Other Follow

No wonder my big yansh babe Titi dey allow me lash her big buttocks raw...she told me pregnancy is not her scare but infection...
Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by venus4cupid: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2018
00Ademi:
How painful. Have they heard of Sayana Press? Obviously No.

Sayana Press is an easy-to-use hormonal birth control option for women. It has almost Zero side effects and cost very less #500 (you take it once in every 3months; yeah it works for 3 months) grin grin

Ladies can do more findings about it on Google.

wink please how can i get it here in Abuja, Nigeria?

Re: Nigeria Women Top Abortion Pills Search As Search Doubles by newoffer: 2:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Guide777:

Are you joking ? This is a serious matter.
. Olosho is a big project. all d young girls in my area want big phones. they go after any kind of man that can afford such luxury for them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sleeping Paralysis: Share Your Experience / Girl Electrocuted While Fetching Water From A Well In Ogun / JAPA: No More Leave Of Absence For Health Workers Relocating Abroad – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.