Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! (4223 Views)

The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / People Killed In Offa Bank Robbery Loaded In A Truck As Residents Cry (Graphic) / Police Officers And Victims Killed In The Offa Bank Robbery (Graphics Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Slim101(m): 10:50am On Jun 08, 2018
One of the alleged coordinators of the bloody Offa bank heist, Ayo Akinnibosun (aka AY) who also fingered the Senate President Bukola Saraki as one of their godfathers has his pictures and that of his wife surfaced online.

He looked like a regular guy that could easily pass for one with a good job or business going for him.

The investigations about the involvement of all the players in the now famous robbery which claimed over thirty innocent lives and nine police officers are still ongoing by the Nigeria Police.
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Slim101(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2018
Suspect name: Ayoade Akinnibosun.

Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Slim101(m): 10:52am On Jun 08, 2018

Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Slim101(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2018
. angry

Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Slim101(m): 10:59am On Jun 08, 2018
angry angry
The suspected Offa bank robbery coordinator and wife as revealed on the internet.

1 Like

Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Slim101(m): 11:01am On Jun 08, 2018
@Lalasticlala this one is hot o!!
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Zdoh(m): 11:04am On Jun 08, 2018
Chai......lesson to women.
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 08, 2018
Friend : Iyawo, kini ishe oko yin gan?

Iyawo: Ah! Oremi Oko mi Business man ni oo..Ah.

Friend: Business wo lo nse?

Iyawo : Ah! Oremi, Oko mi nse importer, exporter, purewater. Ah gbogbo business to wa! Sometimes O nshise kpelu Egbon saraki

Friend: (With 2 hands on her head and mouth wide open). Ah..Ah..Ah..Ah..Yeh..Yeh..Ye..Yeh...Iyawo Igbadun lowa oo. Ejoor eya mi lowo

Iyawo: Ese Oremi but kosi owo ti mofe fun yin. Oko mi travel losi Abuja. Tobade

Few days later, Ayo was caught for armed robbery and news spread. The following ensued between them.

Friend: (calls Iyawo on phone and she picks) Iyawo Ay bawo ni?

Iyawo: Adupe

Friend: Ehe...kini ishe Ay Mo?

Iyawo: Ogun ma kpa e...oloshi( and she drops the call)

4 Likes

Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Blessynokoro: 11:45am On Jun 08, 2018
sad
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Slim101(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:

Iyawo : Ah! Oremi, Oko mi nse importer, exporter, purewater. Ah gbogbo business to wa! Sometimes O nshise kpelu Egbon saraki

Friend: (With 2 hands on her head and mouth wide open). Ah..Ah..Ah..Ah..Yeh..Yeh..Ye..Yeh...Iyawo Igbadun lowa oo. Ejoor eya mi lowo

Few days later, Ayo was caught for armed robbery and news spread. The following ensued between them.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by call4shola(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
really pity the lady o, cannot imagine her being my sister, I'd just advise her to travel out of the country... #endtimehusband

1 Like

Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Slim101(m): 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
call4shola:
really pity the lady o, cannot imagine her being my sister, I'd just advise her to travel out of the country... #endtimehusband

Very unfortunate. A criminal is a criminal, no matter how good he lives.
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:

In English pls?

Ok....understood clearer. I think Yoruba language is as easy as ikwerre
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by RemedyLab: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Herbs and spices are highly medicinal, learn how to effectively use them to improve your health for free, check my signature below
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by PenlsCaP: 10:42pm On Jun 08, 2018
Just imagine. undecided
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by tiamiyukunle69(m): 1:10am On Jun 09, 2018
This is fake as the lady never got married to the guy..... They were only friends in the past..... The lady in question got married to someone else about 2 years ago and she has a son who will be a year old this month. So please stop spreading false information. Thank you. I said it because I know the lady in question very well....

3 Likes

Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Slim101(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2018
tiamiyukunle69:
This is fake as the lady never got married to the guy..... They were only friends in the past..... The lady in question got married to someone else about 2 years ago and she has a son who will be a year old this month. So please stop spreading fault information. Thank you. I said it because I know the lady in question very well....

Ehyaa...na ex girlfriend tinz bah?
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by ednut1(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Slim101:

delete her pics. They were not married
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Where Is the picture
Re: OFFA BANK ROBBERY: Pictures Of One Of The Robbers And Wife!! by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:00pm On Jun 09, 2018
Slim101:

I guess so

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Pierced Woman Pop & Hit The Tiles With A Loud Bang In Anambra. PHOTOS / Brother From Hell! Man Butchers Sister’s Son / Taxi Driver Exposes His Manhood Beside Female Passenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.