Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together (22868 Views)

Iceberg Slim And Jay Z Pictured Together / Falz And Idara Inokon, Miss Nigeria USA Pictured Together / AY, RMD And This Hot Lady Pictured Together... Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together by ObaKlaz: 2:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It breaks my heart each time I see what a footmat D'Banj has become.
How the mighty has fallen.
I knew you'd be here, you pathetic troll. You still will NEVER be anything like D'banj.
Re: D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together by BENEAMATA: 4:30pm On Jun 08, 2018
I'm seriously willing to wager with my lunch right now . . . . . With any fasting muslim faithful that this celebrated comedian is non other than nairaland's own ENDTIME LASISI 69 ! ;DI'm seriously willing to wager with my lunch right now . . . . . With any fasting muslim faithful that this celebrated comedian is non other than nairaland's own ENDTIME LASISI 69 !
Re: D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together by einscienstist(m): 5:28pm On Jun 08, 2018
Blackfire:
Which one is dbanj ? Which one is elenu?

Why are you asking my question before me?
Re: D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together by femi4: 7:25pm On Jun 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This lasisi guy is not portraying a good image of the Yoruba culture. We all know they can be foul mouthed and abusive and this lasisi is not helping matters by stamping those claims with his vulgar and insultive way of comedy. He can't do a comedy skit without insulting even those viewing his IG handle. Pathetic.
while you are worried, he is busy making money
Re: D"banj And Comedian Lasisi Elenu Pictured Together by Sillyprofits(m): 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2018
I don't know why but am I the only one who thinks this lasisi guy is overrated?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos / Adorable Photo Of Rapper Wale's Daughter Repping Nigeria / "Stop The Fake News, I Was Not Dumped By Several Men" - Yvonne Okoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.