Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,484 members, 7,861,402 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

It’s Unfair That I Have Millions Despite Not Going To School - Tekno - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It’s Unfair That I Have Millions Despite Not Going To School - Tekno (405 Views)

Despite Not Loving Wizkid Again, I Don't Regret Meeting Him - Baby Mama / “I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s Unfair That I Have Millions Despite Not Going To School - Tekno by ViaGist: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2018
GistMore.com

Triple MG multi talented act, Tekno who is singer, dancer and a producer know for releasing series hits back to back.

Tekno took to his Instagram page and a video saying It’s unfair that he has millions despite not going to school.

BY GISTMORE

Watch video here :: http://www.gistmore.com/unfair-millions-despite-not-going-school-tekno

Re: It’s Unfair That I Have Millions Despite Not Going To School - Tekno by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
grin
Re: It’s Unfair That I Have Millions Despite Not Going To School - Tekno by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2018
You have millions and you don't go to school, so wetin we should do undecided

After hard drug smuggling, internet scam you do to make those money, you now have that tongue to spill rubbish, you made those money from that crappy rough voice lipsrsealed
Re: It’s Unfair That I Have Millions Despite Not Going To School - Tekno by ViaGist: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: It’s Unfair That I Have Millions Despite Not Going To School - Tekno by Chubhie: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2018
I see d**th.
Re: It’s Unfair That I Have Millions Despite Not Going To School - Tekno by Mutemenot(m): 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2018
school doesn't make one rich, its just a preparation to face the reality. most learned teacher in my sch that year still use his Mercedes 500 C(concord), everyday mechanic

(1) (Reply)

Ras Kimono: Majek Fashek Reveals Last Discussion With Late Reggae Legend / Khloe Writes Heartwarming Birthday Message To Denrele Edun / Adele Net Worth In Dollars (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.