Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,077 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

“I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” (583 Views)

Femi Kuti: I Didn’t Go To School. Fela Used Me As An Experiment / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / "Haters Will Say I Didn’t Go To Gym" - Ini Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” by MrHarrison(m): 3:40pm On Jun 09, 2018
BY HARRY ALART -

Triple MG Artiste, Tekno has poked fun at some Nigerians, after he took to his Instagram page to say that it is unfair that graduates are broke and he, despite not going to school has millions.

In the video, The singer who just welcomed a baby with his girlfriend, Lola Rae, advocated for change that will transform the sad standard of living in the country.

Click on the link below for more info and also watch the video

https://www.meekendnews.com/2018/06/i-didnt-go-to-school-but-i-have.html
Re: “I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
A smart and hardworking non-erudite youth is a thousand times more useful than a lazy educated youth. It's a simple fact of life.
Re: “I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” by hunkydory(m): 6:16pm On Jun 09, 2018
Money does not come by hardwork alone. It requires the grace of God.
Re: “I Didn’t Go To School But I Have Millions, Its Unfair That Graduates Are Broke” by MrHarrison(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thats for sure
But the fact still remains that
Tho nigeria has too many lazy youths
But there are still the hardworking youths out there ready to do anything at any time

(1) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones 'jon Snow' And 'ygritte' Tie The Knot / OAP Tushbee Celebrate Daughter As She Clocks One. / Celebrity Ice-prince Zamani Looks Dapper In New Photoshot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.