Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend (98437 Views)

Ifu Ennada Shares No Makeup Pictures, Shows Off Her New Hairstyle / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / The Chef Chi, Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend: 7 Facts You Didn’t Know Avril Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by charain: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
martolux:
Look different for who abeg.....you need to watch her very closely
Because he owns her? Mtcheew!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by charain: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2018
Jfrankination:
toolz husband, Omotola husband and Roman Goddess husband. oya! 2118846448 Zenith bank abeq
None of them are big men.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by charain: 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Okay.

1. Dakore Egbuson (Now known as Dakore Akande). She is married to Olumide Akande, son of Harry Akande, a renowned Billionaire.

2. Caroline Danjuma (This one needs no introduction) She got married to Musa Danjuma, younger brother to Theophilus Danjuma, one of the richest men in Nigeria. They got divorced in 2016 but that doesn't matter since your question is "Slay Queens who got married" and not those who remained married.

3. Lilian Esoro. Married Ubi Franklin, a top music guru in Nigeria and owner of Triple MG music group. I believe his status is prominent enough.

There you have it. Should I drop my account details now? smiley

Only Caroline Danjuma make the cut of big front and back.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by martolux(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2018
No, because you own her.....thatx how they will be using novagin for another person's body pain...radarada undecided
charain:

Because he owns her? Mtcheew!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2018
borlah50:
Don't underestimate d power of Jazz

Stop insulting ur self.....Which useless Jazz?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by maxiuc(m): 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2018
martolux:
Look different for who abeg.....you need to watch her very closely
you are right

Though I don't care about what she does because I don't trust women anymore I believe anything is possible with women they can do and undo

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by BanjiRaymond(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
She's beautiful enough to gain every man's heart... esp her cooking skills
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by kmaster007: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
her face looks like dat of frog Voice

2 Likes

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by ovieokodhi(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2018
Is that her natural hair? Abegi
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Prestige16(m): 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
Let's know what she looks like when she is not wearing that borrowed cap and without the lip gloss
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by guru90: 4:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
borlah50:

Thank You my Brother.....

FOOD JAZZ SHE USED ON DAVIDO!!!
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Abagworo(m): 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pure and natural beauty. I'd like to see her with natural hair too.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2018
sampatdikachi:

Put on a wig a you will look very feminine tongue
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by gwama: 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2018
She puts foundation, false eyelashes, fake hair, colored lip gloss and claims that she is natural grin grin grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by ultiabaz36(m): 5:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Chisos!

I dey feel heat inside AC. I am feeling eating hot salad with a bottle of shawama..

Anybody there to give me assurance?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by SaintLorenzo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
I Cn mk ur drms cum tru witout no makeup
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by blowjob: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
REMOVE THE FAKE HAIR... grin grin
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Harrynight(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Talk about Good Looks! Chioma is everything kiss
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by ACE1010: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2018
borlah50:

Are you the dibia that prepared the jazz for her angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by LordBaelish: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
Jfrankination:
toolz husband, Omotola husband and Roman Goddess husband. oya! 2118846448 Zenith bank abeq

Is like you didn't hear Big boy in the statement kwa?

Roman goddess husband na big man eh? SMH
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by LordBaelish: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Okay.

1. Dakore Egbuson (Now known as Dakore Akande). She is married to Olumide Akande, son of Harry Akande, a renowned Billionaire.

2. Caroline Danjuma (This one needs no introduction) She got married to Musa Danjuma, younger brother to Theophilus Danjuma, one of the richest men in Nigeria. They got divorced in 2016 but that doesn't matter since your question is "Slay Queens who got married" and not those who remained married.

3. Lilian Esoro. Married Ubi Franklin, a top music guru in Nigeria and owner of Triple MG music group. I believe his status is prominent enough.

There you have it. Should I drop my account details now? smiley

Dakore- Fine face. not a banging body at all at all.

Caroline Ekanem never had a banging body also. she had the surgery after kids that gave her that azz. check previous pics.

Lillian Esoro still is in the same category. she's very average in physique. Bro, do we need to call xvideos to explain what banging bodies are.?
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by NeeKlaus: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2018
LordBaelish:

Dakore- Fine face. not a banging body at all at all.

Caroline Ekanem never had a banging body also. she had the surgery after kids that gave her that azz. check previous pics.

Lillian Esoro still is in the same category. she's very average in physique. Bro, do we need to call xvideos to explain what banging bodies are.?

LOL. Thought you meant Slay Queens who slay for the Gram? Must they literally have a Roman Goddess-esque boobs and an Anita Joseph-ish ass? A Slay Queen is a Slay Queen. I believe that big ass and boobs in your post is metaphoric. grin

Na so this Bros take deny me this money?! cry
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by made4naijamusic: 10:48pm On Jun 08, 2018
OgaDonald:
@APROKOGIRL

Shared with caption ..

Chioma is irreplaceable

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/10582/davidos-girlfriend-chioma-shares-no-makeup-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Woman Performing MouthAction On Him +18 (Photo)

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/speed-darlington-shares-photo-of-woman-performing-oral-sex-on-him/
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by lobul: 11:02pm On Jun 08, 2018
she look adorable
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Toks2008(m): 11:39pm On Jun 08, 2018
kolafolabi:
Davido likes the babe alot.. I pray their relationship will last forever

As long as she allows Davido to be with other ladies I guess it will last.

If every lady can allow their men freedom then there will hardly be issues.

1 Like

Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Kyllahmc(m): 3:11am On Jun 09, 2018
Now I officially confirm her... shes fine.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by BOOMnaija(m): 5:52am On Jun 09, 2018
She looks wasted and over-bleeped especially in the second pix
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by LordBaelish: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2018
NeeKlaus:

LOL. Thought you meant Slay Queens who slay for the Gram? Must they literally have a Roman Goddess-esque boobs and an Anita Joseph-ish ass? A Slay Queen is a Slay Queen. I believe that big ass and boobs in your post is metaphoric. grin

Na so this Bros take deny me this money?! cry

No oo.

I meant the physical assets.

Just check any major wedding like that. big boobs and ass babes only have middle class guys to torment.
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by Platony(m): 11:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Pesin wey fine don fine.... cool cool

Pretty Chi..
Re: Chioma, The Chef Chi: No Makeup Pictures Of Davido's Girlfriend by niyot124: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
Even with all the 80k body cream and mosturizer she dey use, her beauty still no pass average.

Imagine how she would look if she uses 500naira body cream and all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Who Is The Most Handsome Korean Actor. / What Michael Jackson Would Have Looked Like Without Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.