Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,280 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Dora Akunyili's Daughter Tribute To Her Mother Will Melt Your Heart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dora Akunyili's Daughter Tribute To Her Mother Will Melt Your Heart (471 Views)

”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! / First Photo From The Wedding Of Dora Akunyili’s Daughter To Her Canadian Husband / Dora Nnaji - Najmakeupartistry- Genevieve Nnaji's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dora Akunyili's Daughter Tribute To Her Mother Will Melt Your Heart by Infonews2: 2:56pm On Jun 08, 2018
The daughter of former Director of NAFDAC, Late Professor Dora Akunyili's daughter, Chidiogo who got married this weekend celebates the 4th anniversary of her mum's death with a photo of them striking a similar pose.

In honour of her mum, she wrote;

It’s been four years since your body left this world. It’s been everyday that your spirit remains strong. Thank you for inspiring me to write your story. Thank you for all the ways you guide and love us, your children that are so many more than your biological ones.

For me, this past weekend and the many miracles of the day fills me with the continued knowing that you are with us.

Your life is a story of strength arising from the ashes of struggles — the deeper your scars, the stauncher was your fight and spirit of justice and truth. I look forward to sharing with the world the power of conviction and the courage needed to follow through.

source: https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/942/dora-akunyilis-daughter-tribute-to-her-mother-will-melt-your-heart?new=1

missyB3, fynestboi

Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Tribute To Her Mother Will Melt Your Heart by Gloriousgud: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2018
waow!!
Re: Dora Akunyili's Daughter Tribute To Her Mother Will Melt Your Heart by Infonews2: 3:57pm On Jun 08, 2018
Gloriousgud:
waow!!
Gloriousgud:
waow!!

so inspiring

(1) (Reply)

#she Danced With NO PANTIES Woow!!! #zodwa Wabantu / Actor And Artiste, George Osagiede Aka Ag Sets Up A World Class Studio In Abuja / To Make It In Nollywood, You Must Be A Prostitute Or Homosexual – Francis Atuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.