Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! (7202 Views)

Olu Jacob's 79th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband (Photo) / ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina / Nigerians On Social Media Blast Regina Daniel For Dressing Her Son Like Jesus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by 9jatalk: 12:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nollywood Actress Regina Daniel received hot backlash from angry fans on social media, as she shared a photo of herself and younger sister rocking on bikini.

Regina took to her social media page to share hilarious photos of herself and younger sister Destiny, both rocking on bikini swimming pants.

Fans reacting to her post, a Facebook user Ndukwe Ihunweze ask her hope her mom is not planning to.....

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/your-mother-will-soon-marry-this-one-to-grandpa-olu-jacob-angry-fans-blast-regina-daniel/

1 Like

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by WandaMaximoff: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is inappropriate if she's a minor.

7 Likes

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by pyro62(m): 1:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
This is inappropriate if she's a minor.

What's inappropriate? To wear swimsuit, or to snap with her sister? angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by WandaMaximoff: 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
pyro62:

What's inappropriate? To wear swimsuit, or to snap with her sister? angry

A minor in a bikini is inappropriate cause she can't take the attention it will bring to her. Whether we like it or not, we need to acknowledge the existence of child predators and pedophiles and protect children from them.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by doggedfighter(f): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Olu Jacobs isn't a billionaire

Nothing wrong with securing one's future grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by doggedfighter(f): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
Olu Jacobs isn't a billionaire

Nothing wrong with securing one's future though grin

1 Like

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by tyup(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Milk and chocolate

1 Like

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Kobicove(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
What's the reason for all the brouhaha? undecided

1 Like

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by sweetrace(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

A minor in a bikini is inappropriate cause she can't take the attention it will bring to her. Whether we like it or not, we need to acknowledge the existence of child predators and pedophiles and protect children from them.

A minor in a bikini has no problems. The problem is the child predators who should be jailed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by sweetrace(f): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Regina should just ignore them and their jealousy. being a second wife is a no no for me, but it does not mean I should dictate how others live their lives. Regina made her choice and she’s obviously having a ball.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by densiks: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Their bikini their problem

Their marriage their headache.

Let there be peace in znigeria.

3 Likes

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by fnep2smooth(m): 2:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
This one black... She still need more years to ripe.

1 Like

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by WandaMaximoff: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
sweetrace:

A minor in a bikini has no problems. The problem is the child predators who should be jailed.

I don't disagree to this. But since we can't control the actions of a predator, we can prevent our children from falling into their trap.

There are one piece swimsuits that are lovely and age appropriate.

12 Likes

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by NobleAngell(f): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
That's disrespectful to Olu Jacobs.

2 Likes

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by LikeAking: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nice.
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by sweetrace(f): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

I don't disagree to this. But since we can't control the actions of a predator, we can prevent our children from falling into their trap.

There are one piece swimsuits that are lovely and age appropriate.

You say a swimsuit is better than a bikini; but someone else will say it still exposes the child’s body. The only difference is that the bikini does not cover the tummy. Anyway, most child molesters are attracted to the child who exudes Total innocence. They’ll rather have her in pigtails and a very frilly dress.

3 Likes

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by CapodeCapouti(m): 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Original vs Clone
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by WandaMaximoff: 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
sweetrace:

You say a swimsuit is better than a bikini; but someone else will say it still exposes the child’s body. The only difference is that the bikini does not cover the tummy. Anyway, most child molesters are attracted to the child who exudes Total innocence. They’ll rather have her in pigtails and a very frilly dress.

I'm just saying it's best to try your best in this crazy times we are in. I'm not defending any predator, I don't know any but I know they are out there.

I am not yet a mum but knowing what I know, I'll do all I can to protect my child from predators.

We know there's Covid out there and that's why we wear mask to prevent ourselves from catching it.

My thoughts o.

4 Likes

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by illicit(m): 2:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
This one never ripe....
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by samuelchimmy(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

i guess they are trying to sell that one too to the highest bidding pedophile.
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by samuelchimmy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
sweetrace:

a minor in bikini has alot of problem especially when their photos are shared on adult social media platforms where they do not have an account on.

1 Like

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by samuelchimmy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

I'm just saying it's best to try your best in this crazy times we are in. I'm not defending any predator, I don't know any but I know they are out there.

I am not yet a mum but knowing what I know, I'll do all I can to protect my child from predators.

We know there's Covid out there and that's why we wear mask to prevent ourselves from catching it.

My thoughts o.
God bless you jare

4 Likes

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Waiting make them show their toto
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by pyro62(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

So because of one randy perverts she should stop feeling comfortable to swim? Or she should stop looking good?

I went swimming yesterday, and there were a lot of beautiful girls on bikinis but I didn't embarrass myself with a boner. Whoever has a weak mind, has a weak mind. It has nothing to do with dresses or dress codes.

2 Likes

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
sweetrace:
Regina should just ignore them and their jealousy. being a second wife is a no no for me, but it does not mean I should dictate how others live their lives. Regina made her choice and she’s obviously having a ball.
are you sure your sweet with a trace
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Lilgabby(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Abeg, which breast she dey cover ? undecided

1 Like

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by sweetrace(f): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kingsbridge:
are you sure your sweet with a trace

Sweet race as in the race Christ has called me to will have pitfalls. Nevertheless, Christ makes it sweet.
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by sweetrace(f): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
samuelchimmy:
a minor in bikini has alot of problem especially when their photos are shared on adult social media platforms where they do not have an account on.

Please!!! Regina did not bring it to Nairaland. We have people who scout people’s personal pages on social media just for news to share. It is not the fault of the owner of the account but the person who has taken it out of the context of privacy. These days, don’t be shocked to have your picture splashed all over the internet because you forgot to zip up your fly.

3 Likes

Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by sweetrace(f): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

My thoughts o.

Your thoughts or fears are definitely valid. I agree that in someone’s twisted mind, they won’t understand that Regina and that girl are just having innocent fun. They’ll probably be drooling over them. Hmmm! Truthfully, if we think of the cesspool that is some people’s minds, we will not live.
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
sweetrace:

Sweet race as in the race Christ has called me to will have pitfalls. Nevertheless, Christ makes it sweet.
nah dem grin
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Odoogu(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
WandaMaximoff:

anyone who doesn't get this vibe is a high valued hypocrite.
Re: ”your Mother Will Soon Marry This One To Grandpa Olu Jacob”- Fans Blast Regina! by Naijahall(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Chika Ike Exposed With A Man In Hotel Room / Checkout The N'ude Selfies Mean Girls From Akwa Ibom Shared On Twitter / The BOOBS That Drove This Pastor Nuts!!! ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.