Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" (57216 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Was A Reckless Spender / 'Someone Trying To Frame Me' - Man Whose Picture Was Used For Hate Speech Cries / Obasanjo: Buhari Plans To Rig The 2019 Elections (FULL STATEMENT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by bionixs: 12:33am On Jun 09, 2018
Paperwhite:
shocked grin cheesy Recall OBJ's "Jonathan is training 1000 snippers" story? You enthroned "Change" as the "navigator" of this lawless beast so it's expedient that thou shall surely taste of it.
Abacha's own will be a child's play comparable to this. Karma is serving you all wella.Abeg who also dey gbadun this show?
I dey the game bros
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by okachie1(m): 12:38am On Jun 09, 2018
divineappo:
pls send these pics of buhari & co, to my WhatsApp 09095500809
I prefers ur email bro
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by KanwuliaExtra: 12:41am On Jun 09, 2018
Serves OBJ RRRRRRIGHT!!!! kiss
Reaping what he sowed! cheesy
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:46am On Jun 09, 2018
hmmm
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by ajl: 12:52am On Jun 09, 2018
FSBoperator:
You are a fool

An empty noise making Afonja barrel

This is how you claimed GEJ was training snipers to assassinate the opposition and that you topped the list.

This is the end of your mediocre career which had 3rd forces giving you a helping hand.

Go and die already.

You were part of the agents of this failed govt

Bastard baboon.

How I wish Abacha had executed you

Good talk. Too many noise maker in Nija.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by jimcaddy(m): 1:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Wait first. Shebi Obj was the one clamouring for APC as he tore his PDP registration card. He seems to have forgotten so soon... This country is filled with bloody hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by poseidon12: 1:57am On Jun 09, 2018
izaray:
Kikikiki i laugh in Greek, Buhari is begining to show the people that brought him into power his true self.

Tinubu and Amaechi don't be too relaxed yet, you may be next on Bubu's list, remember you guys are preparing him for a second term grin

I'm loving this drama like kilode grin

He needs Tinubu to help him win 2019. So he will spare him for now. But after 2019, if he wins, Tinubu will get to know the real Buhari.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by anataala: 4:06am On Jun 09, 2018
Does anyone need to arrange false documents to arrest you when there are hundreds of genuine ones in place?

Just one question; WHERE IS THE $16B POWER ...you ran underground.
What if questions are asked on:
- Halliburton scandal
- Bells University
- Obasanjo's Library
- Bird Flu scam
- Refineries' Yearly Turn Around Maintenance
- 2nd Niger Bridge
- Ajaokuta scam
- Constitutional Conference
- Railways funds
- Roads funds
- COJA
- Transcorp
- Sale of FG properties
- Assassinations (Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Funsho Williams)
- 3rd Term Bid and its Bribery scandal
- Do or Die Elections and the use of Security Forces as well as massive bribery and compromise of INEC such that an Omisore who was in prison and never fulfilled conditions necessary for valid election, was declared winner of senate seat under OBJ. Incidentally, all elections he has subsequently actively contested by himself in person since then; he lost!
etc

The just are as bold as a lion.
The guilty are afraid and run when no one pursues them.

uote author=Limitednow post=68296613]

Read more:https://www.headlineng.com/buhari-planning-to-frame-me-obasanjo/[/quote]
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by divineappo(m): 6:42am On Jun 09, 2018
okachie1:
I prefers ur email bro
Gabdeland.agro@yandex.com

Thanks bro
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by okachie1(m): 7:10am On Jun 09, 2018
divineappo:
Gabdeland.agro@yandex.com

Thanks bro
Sent
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by divineappo(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2018
okachie1:
Sent
thanks bro
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by gal10(f): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2018
The drama has just started....let me drink kunu..mtcheeww we do not care sir.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
okachie1:
OBJ kindly free us o make we hear word! After all, na u bring this ani.ma.l come meet us.

He like that glasses that's why he doesn't want to change.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by bizzibodi(m): 2:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kc3000:

Oh yeah, the whole Obj Library and Obj foundation were established to put the finishing touches on his 8 years of lootocracy. Anyone that wanted political patronage had to make a substantial donation to the 7 billion Naira Obj Library. The United Kingdom Charity Commission reported that the Obj foundation is notorious for corruption. Specifically, the Obj foundation was heavily involved in money laundering, and the Trustee of the foundation, Anne Welsh, was exposed while trying to launder $4.9 million through the foundation.

Let's not forget the Siemens bribery scandal.

The kleptomaniac once withdrew 2.1 billion Naira from the excess crude oil funds and didn't tell the national assembly until it was discovered about 3 months later...then he claimed he wanted to use the money to supplement the cost of the extension of the national census.

Ministry of petroleum and NNPC were his sole possessions. As petroleum minister, Obasanjo did not account for oil sales....it was estimated in a lawsuit that Obasanjo had withdrawn over N1trillion unauthorized by the National Assembly, from the NNPC account and the Federation Account. Hamman Tukur, Chairman Revenue Mobilisation Allocation and Fiscal Commission (RMAFC) reported that the NNPC had withheld a total sum of N560 billion from the Federation Account from December 2004 to April 2007.

Obasanjo spent over $1billion between 1999 and 2006 for the rehabilitation of the Port Harcourt and Kaduna refineries with no progress made.

Land grabbing menace, using the land use act:
-Obasanjo dispossessed the people of Akpa in Badagry, Lagos State, for the building of Bells University.

-Same fate befell the people of Lekitaba and Gembu towns on the Mambilla Plateau, when they surrendered their lands to Obasanjo farms.

-People of Awela near Ayetoro also lost 500 hectares of land to OBJ over 12 years ago. And in 2002, the former president acquired 250 hectares at Ajoda for teak cultivation. The former Nigerian leader turned the people of Abela, near Abeokuta, against their leaders over land.

-In 2001, Obasanjo acquired 10,000 hectares from the immediate past Governor Donald Duke for oil palm estate. Also, the retired general secured an additional 5,000 hectares at Kwa Plantation and took over the government oil palm nursery in Ochong, all in Cross River state. The people have wailed to no avail.

He even went after competitors in the chicken business with such aggression and pettiness you'll think his very life depended on it. Major competitor and one of the biggest farms in Nigeria, Zartech, were inexplicably denied license rights, the managing-director and his brother were arrested and deported. Their goods were seized at the border...all to ensure that Obasanjo farms had control of the market.

I'm not even going to touch on the whole privatization exercise Obasanjo used to swindle Nigeria of state-owned assets, and handing them over to his cronies and business associates.

Nigeria has seen a lot of greedy leaders,
but I don't know if I've seen any that shamelessly embodies greediness, sheer wickedness, and treachery like Obasanjo.
Buhari should do the needful.
I remember transcorp scam & how he sold government ppties to himsef & cronies which he called monetization policy.
Re: Obasanjo: "Buhari Planning To Frame Me Up & To Seize My International Passport" by Kc3000: 8:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
bizzibodi:

Buhari should do the needful.[/color]
I remember transcorp scam & how he sold government ppties to himsef & cronies which he called monetization policy.

Obj atrocities are countless, we could spend all day here enumerating them. There's no limit to his greed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK / Ambode Meets Members Of APC National Working Committee Panel (Photo) / See The Exact Crate Umaru Dikko Was Found In At Stansted Airport In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.