Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,347 members, 7,868,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Pusha T Ends Beef With Drake - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pusha T Ends Beef With Drake (494 Views)

DJ Cuppy Ends Beef With Zlatan, Joins Him On Indigo02 Stage To Perform 'Gelato' / Wizkid Ends Beef With Skales.. Replies Him On Instagram ( Pics ) / Davido Reacts To Tekno’s Meeting With Drake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pusha T Ends Beef With Drake by OfficialNNB: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2018
Pusha T says he has ended his beef with Drake.

After the release of the diss track “The Story of Adidon”, and Drake’s refusal to reply to a track which accused him of being a “deadbeat father”. Pusha T told Vanity Fair that the feud with Drake was over.

He said, “I mean, listen: I’m ready to be back to the music for real. Just feeding my base, that’s it. That’s the most important thing to me at all times.”

Pusha T gave this quote at an interview with Vanity Fair to promote his just released album ‘Daytona’.

According to Genius, a popular digital media site which provides annotation and interpretation of song lyrics, more people have been on the site to read the lyrics to ‘The Story of Adidon’ than all the songs on his new album combined.

http://thediurnal.com/pusha-t-says-beef-with-drake-is-all-over-with/

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Hushpuppi Speaks Up Against SARS Brutality / Ex Miss Nigeria, Akudo, Opens Up On Her 10-yr Migraine Struggle / Akin Or Paw Paw| Who Is More Fashionable? -vidoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.