Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

#endsars: Hushpuppi Speaks Up Against SARS Brutality - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #endsars: Hushpuppi Speaks Up Against SARS Brutality (484 Views)

#EndSARS: Patience Ozokwor, Ebele Okaro Paused Movie Scene To Speak Against SARS / Genevieve Nnaji Writes Open Letter To Buhari, Asking Him To End SARS Brutality / Mocheddah Tackles Ruggedman For Urging Celebs To Speak Against SARS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Hushpuppi Speaks Up Against SARS Brutality by Tessyama1: 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Dubai-based flamboyant Nigerian big boy, Ray Hushpuppi has joined several Nigerians in speaking up against the brutality of some men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

According to him, the abuse is becoming unbearable. Read as he posted on his Instagram below...

"The abuse of power by the police/sars is currently going beyond bearable. If I for the fact that whatever they do to the people won’t affect me cos I don’t live in Nigeria, what about my brothers who live there? What about my parents? What about my friends who are working day in day out and want to enjoy their youthful age and energy, what will happen to my amazing fans who will like to emulate my lifestyle or that of so many other celebrities out there who have decided to not use their voices to fight for them. Please we can’t only depend on the failed government to help us and come to the rescue of the people since it is the system of their government to oppress youths and anyone who speak up against them and criticize them rather than learn how to handle criticism properly and let it develop them rather than discourage them and turn them to wolves. From the office of every D.P.O who let their boys go out and illegally obtain money from the masses and unfairly treat and harass people to the office of the commission of police to the inspector general of police, you all are shameless and irresponsible for ignoring this acts that keep repeating its self hourly, daily in the lives of innocent Nigerians who has been deprived of their fundamental human rights as a citizen of your so called country. Nigerians stand together or go down one by one. Happy Eid . Keep reposting and speaking up. *quiet "

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/endsars-hushpuppi-speaks-up-against-sars-brutality.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: #endsars: Hushpuppi Speaks Up Against SARS Brutality by itspzpics(m): 2:33pm On Jun 15, 2018
True story h
Re: #endsars: Hushpuppi Speaks Up Against SARS Brutality by michlins(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Thank God that nonsense don't happen in anambra because ordinary vigilantes dey show us pepper already

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women In The Uk Fight Dirty On The Street Over A Man / Fans Call Out Ex-bbnaija Housemate Over Miracleous Big Hips / If You Are Not Driving A Tear Rubber Car, Don’t Approach Me – Ghanaian Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.