Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Why There Is No Fat Fulani - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why There Is No Fat Fulani (2394 Views)

Fulani Man Laugh His Heart Out, As Kano State Politicians And Religious Leaders / This Meat From Feathers Is The Best Because It Has No Fat. / Fulani Herdsmen Lost Their Cows To Food Poison In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why There Is No Fat Fulani by pslooks13: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2018
A Diet Secret That Revive Leptin In Your Brain Which Fulani’s Are Using That Makes It Difficult To See "FAT" Fulani Person’ "

You Will Find Out How You Can Use This Discovery To Lose Weight Fast No Matter How Many Times You Have Failed Before.

So, What secret help this tribe stay fit? ...

This Tribe had a well kept ‘’secret mixture’’ they are taking on daily basis.

According to the report, one of the huge benefit of this secret tribe mixture is that,

when taken properly,

It helps to burn body/belly fat thereby saving it’s users from excess weight and it’s complications.

This same report revealed that the major ingredient of this substance is a green medicinal plant first found in Asia for losing weight.

It helps to cleanse your body by removing toxic fats The Chinese called it ‘’Nature Silent Healer’’because of it ability to regulate body fats and eliminate pot belly.

This Green Medicinal Plant is know as Camellia sinensis

Fulani Forbid their Cattle to eat it, why? To prevent them from losing weight hence, increase their economic value.

Why Camellia is that powerful?
How come a lot of people are not using it to lose weight?

Reason Being that...

Camellia Only work effectively when taken in its Natural Organic form.
Unfortunately, most of the Camellia {we see in many Green Tea} are not effective for losing weight.

The only type of Camellia that has Leptin which makes you lose body and belly fat is CAMELLIA SINENSIS.

It took several months of consultation to discover a company that actually processed this type of Camellia Sinensis into capsule without losing its natural potent.

And now, starting today you can use a rare combination of this plant never seen before Camellia Body Sculpting Secrets...

To FINALLY cure your Hidden Hormonal Defect that has kept you overweight and unhealthy for years without even knowing it...

While you melt away the inches off your waist and thighs for good in the comfort of your own home FASTER than you ever thought possible.

Read more.......https://pslooks.com/fatburner/
Re: Why There Is No Fat Fulani by RemedyLab: 6:08pm On Jun 08, 2018
cool
Re: Why There Is No Fat Fulani by WomenTrainer: 5:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
From my perspective as a fitness-trainer, I'd say their lifestyle is the secret of their lean physique.

We all know the Fulani TREK a lot with their cattle everyday. I also doubt if they eat junk food.

www.WomenTrainer.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Fat Fulani by HarunaWest(m): 5:36am On Jun 10, 2018
OP is a bad marketer...Am Fulani why then am I fat?...it all boils down to lifestyle...I eat and sleep a lot,others don't. The nomadic ones don't get fat due to the nature of their job either...Although the gene is another factor.

1 Like

Re: Why There Is No Fat Fulani by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 10, 2018
HarunaWest:
OP is a bad marketer...Am Fulani why then am I fat?...it all boils down to lifestyle...I eat and sleep a lot,others don't. The nomadic ones don't get fat due to the nature of their job either...Although the gene is another factor.

Well said Sir

(1) (Reply)

10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Honey / Video: Butt Implant Got A Woman Into Trouble- Disfigured Her / 10 Common Habits That Damage The Kidneys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.