Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats (5730 Views)

Mint Tin-Can Cleared 2003 Toyota Camry LE (Leather Seats)-----SOLD----- / SOLD. Tincan Cleared 2003 Toyota Camry XLE. SOLD / SOLD...Tin-can Cleared 2003 Lexus ES 300 Blue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:28am On Jun 09, 2018
calculusx u will also have to give me another 2 weeks to allow this "cheki begging" stuff to wear off me OK....

cos as u dey see me naw Quora is begging me for free ads just to advertise me bros.

I also got news that some guys on nairaland are planning to organize a begging party for diportivo..... for no just cause.... just to beg him!!

hahahahahahaahahaaha

2 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by calculusx(m): 9:31am On Jun 09, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

for those talking thrash about nonsense.
Vin is a necessity, or in calculusx case..... pre purchase pics.... don't even think u can use anothers battle to test ur sword, it'll break!! use ur head wisely

Bros, As of now, Vin no on all adverts here is not Mandatory except if Seun said otherwise tomorrow. Beware Vehicle History are often exaggerated so I don't bother checking the history before Purchase, it's NEVER my deciding factor. I'm more concerned about the Present state of tge Vehicle at time of Purchase. This link https://www.nairaland.com/4389998/sold-tin-can-cleared-2007-toyota and attached screenshot is a typical example

Pre-purchase Pictures appear on almost all my adverts, any advert without Pre-purchase Pictures will have the Vin no displayed for prospective buyers henceforth

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Cosplay: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2018
calculusx:

Bros, As of now, Vin no on all adverts here is not Mandatory except if Seun said otherwise tomorrow. Beware Vehicle History are often exaggerated so I don't bother checking the history before Purchase, it's NEVER my deciding factor. I'm more concerned about the Present state of tge Vehicle at time of Purchase. This link https://www.nairaland.com/4389998/sold-tin-can-cleared-2007-toyota and attached screenshot is a typical example

Pre-purchase Pictures appear on almost all my adverts, any advert without Pre-purchase Pictures will have the Vin no displayed for prospective buyers henceforth

Can I ask which of the vehicles in the link you posted, this screenshot you posted belongs to? There are several vehicles in the thread in that link.

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Cosplay: 10:12am On Jun 09, 2018
I ask because if the screenshot you posted was in reference to the primary 2007 Toyota Camry advertised in the link you posted,

https://www.nairaland.com/4389998/sold-tin-can-cleared-2007-toyota

then something is wrong, because you stated the actual mileage of that 2007 camry as 114,120 miles, and there is an auction picture of the odometer with 114,038 miles confirming the mileage you stated as correct.

However in this screenshot the vehicle had 123,284 miles as at December 2017, so it does not match the main 2007 Toyota Camry in that advert in the link you posted.

Perhaps the screenshot is for another vehicle besides the main vehicle in that thread, or for another vehicle entirely?

2 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by eherbal(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2018
calculusx:
[size=14pt] Since the person saddled with the responsibility of invading our threads with Pre-purchase Pictures and Vin doesn't know how his job anymore, let me do it myself [/size]
one thing is for sure,the due diligence team of cosplay,ipfreely, jodecibmw,diportivo and my humble self have brought about some level of sanityand accountability in the autos section of this forum. the compliance level has increased over the past few months. no compliance?no problems.but be ready to have your post minced to smithereens.
You've been on nairaland as far back as I can remember,and should be at the forefront of this campaign for full disclosure. I'm not proud to say that I was amongthose who saw to the end of inspired m,but it was the best thing to do at the time.pls big bro,don't thread that path. it's a very dark, lonely and sad one.
the good thing is you made a fair disclosure.thats an improvement from the last time.dont wait for seun to give the go-ahead. you're a boss.you know what to do. let's make it happen.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:45am On Jun 09, 2018
eherbal:
one thing is for sure,the due diligence team of cosplay,ipfreely, jodecibmw,diportivo and my humble self have brought about some level of sanityand accountability in the autos section of this forum. the compliance level has increased over the past few months. no compliance?no problems.but be ready to have your post minced to smithereens.
You've been on nairaland as far back as I can remember,and should be at the forefront of this campaign for full disclosure. I'm not proud to say that I was amongthose who saw to the end of inspired m,but it was the best thing to do at the time.pls big bro,don't thread that path. it's a very dark, lonely and sad one.
the good thing is you made a fair disclosure.thats an improvement from the last time.dont wait for seun to give the go-ahead. you're a boss.you know what to do. let's make it happen.

he is not threading any path, only that he has a new habit of taunting. he is one of the most clinical dealers on NL.... but he tends to go overboard in trying to prove a point.

let him leave cosplay and jodecibmw alone, they are not his problems.

2 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Cosplay: 10:48am On Jun 09, 2018
The screenshot you posted actually refers to the 2008 Toyota Camry in the thread below, not the link you posted. You made a mistake there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4359201/tin-can-cleared-2008-toyota-camry

Note the mileage in the auction pictures.

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by obekediamondfuto(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Cosplay:
The screenshot you posted actually refers to the 2008 Toyota Camry in the thread below, not the link you posted. You made a mistake there.

Note the mileage in the auction pictures.

IGP transmitting live from Nairaland
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by diportivo: 11:43am On Jun 09, 2018
obekediamondfuto:
calculusx u will also have to give me another 2 weeks to allow this "cheki begging" stuff to wear off me OK....

cos as u dey see me naw Quora is begging me for free ads just to advertise me bros.

I also got news that some guys on nairaland are planning to organize a begging party for diportivo..... for no just cause.... just to beg him!!

hahahahahahaahahaaha

I need to be begged angry

for starting the movement bro,u deserve some...

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by sauceEEP(m): 11:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Calculusx I wonder why you chose to stir up another controversy on this cool thread of yours....
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Cosplay: 11:52am On Jun 09, 2018
I also noticed you tried to hide the VIN in the screenshot.

The VIN is 4T1BK46K98U565236

3 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:56am On Jun 09, 2018
diportivo:

I need to be begged angry

for starting the movement bro,u deserve some...

yels ke, naijaloaded and olx have been begging me since morning... if I don't receive calls from nairalanders in the next 4hrs, begging me like their lives depend on it, I'll leave nairaland for good.

let the begging begin NOW

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by calculusx(m): 12:18pm On Jun 09, 2018
Too many xles. Edited & Corrected. My main Point is Who would have bought this Camry judging by the Vehicle Report? What does that tells you? Exaggerated Vehicle Report. Next time, don't ever ask me for Vin. I owe my buyers and not you.

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Cosplay: 12:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
I will certainly ask politely. And If you refuse, I will find it, and I will provide it right there on your thread.

You can count on that.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Cosplay: 12:28pm On Jun 09, 2018
As for the 'exaggerated' report and your insistence that you do not care about vehicle history, and that it is not a factor in your purchases, well good luck with that. It has gotten you in trouble with your dishonest and false claims before, and I have a feeling it will again.

The next time you claim a vehicle is accident free or has a clean title and it is found not to be the case, well those findings will also be brought to that thread and made known. I have already spotted one of those.

You can count on that as well.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by calculusx(m): 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
Cosplay:
As for the 'exaggerated' report and your insistence that you do not care about vehicle history, and that it is not a factor in your purchases, well good luck with that. It has gotten you in trouble with your dishonest and false claims before, and I have a feeling it will again.

The next time you claim a vehicle is accident free or has a clean title and it is found not to be the case, well those findings will also be brought to that thread and made known. I have already spotted one of those.

You can count on that as well.

Stalker. You will just die over my matter. In your very eyes these Cars will be SOLD. Kontinue

2 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by jodecibmw: 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
You said so here at the bolded, unless of course you meant something else like being sarcastic as per na only car pricers dey here, which is an insult to the many potential buyers here. Take note it's your car business not mine before you annoy buyers abi na pricers.. undecided angry sad

Mayor555:
Calculux, let it all slide. Advertise your car, if you wish, provide pre purchase pictures online. VIN should be given to serious buyers.

Nairaland is filled of buyers, like the other guy pricing this car 1.5m. Better deals are sealed outside Nairaland... Believe me. Sense odi too much for all Nairalanders.

I sell used cars mostly, I'm waiting for their disclosure version for used cars. .. I'll gladly break it all, most especially, when it's going pass normal basics of Advertising naija used cars.

Calculux, please do not mention or reply these people again.... They do not worth your time.

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by jodecibmw: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
The calculusx we have come to know will not do at the bolded(the third quote), cos as you can evidently see he has already gone back to his natural behavior immediately on this thread taunting cosplay again. Maturity is very far from you.. undecided undecided

calculusx:
Too many xles. Edited & Corrected. My main Point is Who would have bought this Camry judging by the Vehicle Report? What does that tells you? Exaggerated Vehicle Report. Next time, don't ever ask me for Vin. I owe my buyers and not you.

calculusx:

Stalker. You will just die over my matter. In your very eyes these Cars will be SOLD. Kontinue

calculusx:

Thanks so much for the brotherly advise. Trust me, I will go back to my humble self and adjust. They got on my nerves.
On displaying Vin no online, it's what I've done in the past and seriously considering doing it again but there has been somethings going on lately where people take our Vin online, register the Car without our Consent to secure loan from their establishment and NEVER come back to buy the Vehicle.
I give people vin no whenever they requested for it on watsapp simply because if I findout my Car got registered without my consent, it will be easy to trace those I gave it to. This is simply the reason why I stopped displaying Vin online. I may reconsider it in future though. Once again I apologize for my rant, there are lots of good people here, some have turned to my family sef. I'm human

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by ejembi28(m): 7:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Honestly, I don't expect all these lengthy arguments from someone like CACULUSX

Who I personally respect so much when it comes to car sales and TRANSPARENCY

You (caculusx) started these advert of cars with pre_purchased pictures before the existence of FULL DISCLOSURE on nairaland

So ,if you made a mistake in any area and you have been corrected ,
Accept the mistake when you are wrong and move on

because you are human being who may not be perfect at all time.

For a reputable dealer like you on nairaland to be NOTICE for lengthy argument like these dose not worth it.

YOU SHOULD ALSO KNOW THAT FULL DISCLOSURE HAD BRING ALOT OF SANITY TO AUTO_SECTION ON NAIRALAND .

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by ejembi28(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09, 2018
calculusx:

Thanks so much for the brotherly advise. Trust me, I will go back to my humble self and adjust. They got on my nerves.
On displaying Vin no online, it's what I've done in the past and seriously considering doing it again but there has been somethings going on lately where people take our Vin online, register the Car without our Consent to secure loan from their establishment and NEVER come back to buy the Vehicle.
I give people vin no whenever they requested for it on watsapp simply because if I findout my Car got registered without my consent, it will be easy to trace those I gave it to. This is simply the reason why I stopped displaying Vin online. I may reconsider it in future though. Once again I apologize for my rant, there are lots of good people here, some have turned to my family sef. I'm human

HONESTLY I EXPECTED YOU TO STOP AT THESE POINT.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by gazmann(m): 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
calculusx:

Cosplay I wish you felt the friendly end of the poke. This invitation had really gone the direction I never thought it will.
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by gazmann(m): 10:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
obekediamondfuto:

he is not threading any path, [b]only that he has a new habit of taunting. [/b]he is one of the most clinical dealers on NL.... but he tends to go overboard in trying to prove a point.

let him leave cosplay and jodecibmw alone, they are not his problems.

I remember one post he was offering a trade in of one 2001 Camry and someone is asking if it's first body? he said no" its last body" that's his person, those jovial taunt. No pun intended. And if you follow his online character you can't get hard nosed about those taunts. This is one of the established online dealership here. Inspiredm never scratched that level
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Readonee35L(m): 1:45am On Jun 10, 2018
eherbal:
You never saw the end to inspired m . infact he is doing better than you think.
For you to think u can be behind the end of someone is very funny.
You own no ones life or destiny .
You can only say or type . but someones success or downfall is not in your hands.

As everybody on this forum can not be satisfied.

There are people on this forum with so much hate and envy having the pull down syndrome.

Most of them have nothing but want to hate or ruin someone else. When they should be looking for how to make their own lifes better for themselves and their family.
Some of you here might blame calculusx.
But as far as i can remember this man has been posting pre purchase informations from the start and he is transparent on his vehicles. He might have made few mistakes but afterall he is not perfect. This man has closed hundreds to maybe thousands of deals. But a corolla adver of his went south and all of a sudden he is the bad man.
If he succumbs they will call him a coward
If he holds his ground same people will call him stubborn and talk about how his downfall is coming.

The so called guys that go ahead trolling him but have zero activities on their profile . this same people arent even doing well in their own field. Are you telling me the guys challenging him have no faults ?? In their own bussiness which doesn't even exist on their own nairaland profile.
They rant on peoples business with a faceless profile while they have nothing to loose.

As long as one pay attention to rats and pigs he's gonna get stained in one way or the other.

My advice do your business and be clean as possible.
Pay less attention to trolls.
Do your thing and leave the rest.
Customer Wey go buy go buy.

5 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by jodecibmw: 5:10am On Jun 10, 2018
Mister Readonee35L undecided, you always try so much, to be seen as someone with solidarity for a senior club member of which you are a part of unfortunately. It will always seem as an attack or envy or pull-him-down syndrome as you’ve put it to people like yourself. Coming from someone like you to even mention inspired in this case and say he is even doing better is soo disappointing not to say the least of you. Yes people can make mistakes that is normal and expected as we’re all humans, the appropriate thing to do is to acknowledge the mistake, apologize, make the necessary adjustment/correction and maintain a decent name with integrity at all times, but supporting a criminal minded person leaves nothing much to desire of your pedigree.

Inspired was busted more than one time to forge fake documents and withholding/absconding with some of his client’s monies and you are here celebrating his evil acts, that alone says more of your own character and moral tendencies. That is why you refer to people who are looking out for the naïve and ignorant potential buyers from falling prey to avoidable scams as rats and pigs, well that just sums up your narrative as a person to be careful of.

Again, you call the “advocates” people who are not even doing well in their own fields, well I just laugh since you do not know anything concerning this, not everyone is into business or do you expect someone who works in a bank/oil co./telecom co./manufacturing/lecturing job/government agency/investor/real estate mogul/consulting/health sector/law firm etc. to indicate it in his profile for you to know.

If you care to notice and can comprehend, after all it is your line of business, the campaign here is simply FULL DISCLOSURE of what you are selling for transparency, and guess what honesty pays in the long run. You guys prefer to be left alone to sell cars as you like and be indirectly killing people abi? Most of you buy cars that are seriously accidented with deployed air bags without replacing them, and these same cars are sold to unsuspecting buyers who might end up dead in the event of an accident due to non-deployment of a non-existent air bag. While others would be going to the mechanic constantly for one fix or the other due to extent of car damage or even from flooding. Many people have fallen victim to these scams and criminal practices of you guys, because you know most buyers are ignorant.

You say that we are spoiling business for you guys, meaning that we should turn a blind eye and allow this evil to continue, the one that pains me the most is when some bad dealers/importers import severely flooded cars that have been designated to be destroyed or scraped and sell it at kill prices because the cars still look nice. Then we become good guys by looking the other way abi?

Readonee35L! so therefore let everybody continue to steal/siphon money too whether in government or wherever they work or represent, because if you complain or try to make them to account of their deeds then it would sound like we are spoiling business for them too. Shebi you don dey see ya reasoning, see ya life. It’s so funny you think it is about hate or envy, I really just feel sorry for your thoughts.

Much respect to cosplay; ipfreely; diportivo; thebigkendo; obekediamongfuto; timifakay and co. thanks for the job well done and continue to keep up the good work. Readonee35L says we are rats and pigs take note. He is supporting his role model, “inspired autos” whom even calculusx said we should not even compare him to because of the bad things he did. Ok kwantinue, only you waka come abi.. angry

Readonee35L:

You never saw the end to inspired m . infact he is doing better than you think undecided.
You can only say or type . but someones success or downfall is not in your hands.

There are people on this forum with so much hate and envy having the pull down syndrome undecided undecided.

Most of them have nothing but want to hate or ruin someone else undecided. When they should be looking for how to make their own lifes better for themselves and their family.
But as far as i can remember this man has been posting pre purchase informations from the start and he is transparent on his vehicles. He might have made few mistakes but afterall he is not perfect. This man has closed hundreds to maybe thousands of deals. But a corolla adver of his went south and all of a sudden he is the bad man.
If he holds his ground same people will call him stubborn and talk about how his downfall is coming.

The so called guys that go ahead trolling him but have zero activities on their profile . this same people arent even doing well in their own field. Are you telling me the guys challenging him have no faults ?? In their own bussiness which doesn't even exist on their own nairaland profile.
They rant on peoples business with a faceless profile while they have nothing to loose.

As long as one pay attention to rats and pigs he's gonna get stained in one way or the other.

1 Like

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by collinsedem(m): 6:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Wow..
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by gazmann(m): 7:59am On Jun 10, 2018
collinsedem:
Wow..

Wow. Take a bow and wow
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Readonee35L(m): 10:00am On Jun 10, 2018
jodecibmw:
Mister Readonee35L undecided, you always try so much, to be seen as someone with solidarity for a senior club member of which you are a part of unfortunately. It will always seem as an attack or envy or pull-him-down syndrome as you’ve put it to people like yourself. Coming from someone like you to even mention inspired in this case and say he is even doing better is soo disappointing not to say the least of you. Yes people can make mistakes that is normal and expected as we’re all humans, the appropriate thing to do is to acknowledge the mistake, apologize, make the necessary adjustment/correction and maintain a decent name with integrity at all times, but supporting a criminal minded person leaves nothing much to desire of your pedigree.

Inspired was busted more than one time to forge fake documents and withholding/absconding with some of his client’s monies and you are here celebrating his evil acts, that alone says more of your own character and moral tendencies. That is why you refer to people who are looking out for the naïve and ignorant potential buyers from falling prey to avoidable scams as rats and pigs, well that just sums up your narrative as a person to be careful of.

Again, you call the “advocates” people who are not even doing well in their own fields, well I just laugh since you do not know anything concerning this, not everyone is into business or do you expect someone who works in a bank/oil co./telecom co./manufacturing/lecturing job/government agency/investor/real estate mogul/consulting/health sector/law firm etc. to indicate it in his profile for you to know.

If you care to notice and can comprehend, after all it is your line of business, the campaign here is simply FULL DISCLOSURE of what you are selling for transparency, and guess what honesty pays in the long run. You guys prefer to be left alone to sell cars as you like and be indirectly killing people abi? Most of you buy cars that are seriously accidented with deployed air bags without replacing them, and these same cars are sold to unsuspecting buyers who might end up dead in the event of an accident due to non-deployment of a non-existent air bag. While others would be going to the mechanic constantly for one fix or the other due to extent of car damage or even from flooding. Many people have fallen victim to these scams and criminal practices of you guys, because you know most buyers are ignorant.

You say that we are spoiling business for you guys, meaning that we should turn a blind eye and allow this evil to continue, the one that pains me the most is when some bad dealers/importers import severely flooded cars that have been designated to be destroyed or scraped and sell it at kill prices because the cars still look nice. Then we become good guys by looking the other way abi?

Readonee35L! so therefor let everybody continue to steal/siphon money too whether in government or wherever they work or represent, because if you complain or try to make them to account of their deeds then it would sound like we are spoiling business for them too. Shebi you don dey see ya reasoning, see ya life. It’s so funny you think it is about hate or envy, I really just feel sorry for your thoughts.

Much respect to cosplay; ipfreely; diportivo; thebigkendo; obekediamongfuto; timifakay and co. thanks for the job well done and continue to keep up the good work. Readonee35L says we are rats and pigs take note. He is supporting his role model, “inspired autos” whom even calculusx said we should not even compare him to because of the bad things he did. Ok kwantinue, only you waka come abi.. angry

I am not a full time car dealer.
I dont have a lot.
So you're not spoiling any business for me.
If you know me Very well. I always participate in cartalk not autos section, Thats where I've always been but i come to the autos section sometimes.
As much as i know a lot about autos and importations ,
I only post cars for sale sometimes just incase its bought for resale purpose ,
Does the 4 or 5cars sold on my profile in a period of 4years qualify me as a dealer ?
I sell cars only once in a while. (Might change but who knows)

I'm in full support of transparency.
And I support everything you guys are fighting for because i have a family just as you all and its going to hurt loosing someone over the Greed of someone else.
Neither have i supported fraud here or Hiding of vital informations.

@jodecibmw you are still quote polite with the way you talk to the dealers/ thread owners for vin.
If you think my message as rats applies to you then that is personal. If you check yourself you'd know if you're one or not.

As much as there are good guys. Rats also exists who just want to be rude and destroy things e.g hoodbilonaire and co who knows jack shìt .

But lets be direct with our message and quit puting emotions in the whole thing.
Make your point on a thread and leave.
Ask for vin if needed, if you are now sure the OP IGNORED the vin message then you can pester the person.

Whats the point in stalking a person even on other threads with no fault.
I've seen this several times with lots of other dealers .

If this man open a thread tomorrow now. People go full their go find wahala again . so you see wah Im saying.

Professionalism is already overtaken By Emotions.
Now Back to posting of vin.
This is what it is irrespective of how you see it.
1. I've Read this forum rule from rule 1 - 22 and no where does it say one should add vin to an advert.

2. As long as No 1 remains. No dealer owes anybody any vin by force, neither is it compulsory for he or she to paste it.

3. The right way to go about this is to Mail the site owner or moderator for improvement in this section. They should update the rules that all cars posted should have a vin attached or thread will be closed. If they put effort into this as they moderate in the romance section then there will be difference.
If this is enforced. Then you have the right and authority to bash all threads without vin .

But as long as this is not enforced BY THE AUTHOR, OWNER AND MODERATORS. Dealers are at the obligation to post it or not.

Now for now that vin has not been made mandatory .
if you feel you want a vin and the dealer refuse to post it. Do whatever you can to find the vin maybe from lot number on the body of the vehicle if it exists. Or call the dealer and book an inspection, when you inspect the car and get the vin you can come back here and post the vin...

This might sound somehow but its the truth.
If There's no law , there is no crime.

This is just like one who decides to buy a gun and decides to fight crime without taking the legal steps. Such person is looking for trouble and is doing the right thing in the wrong way.

Now is the time to take the legal step. And see how dealer threads will be closed if vin is absent.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:15am On Jun 10, 2018
Readonee35L:
I am not a full time car dealer.
I dont have a lot.
So you're not spoiling any business for me.
If you know me Very well. I always participate in cartalk not autos section, Thats where I've always been but i come to the autos section sometimes.
As much as i know a lot about autos and importations ,
I only post cars for sale sometimes just incase its bought for resale purpose ,
Does the 4 or 5cars sold on my profile in a period of 4years qualify me as a dealer ?
I sell cars only once in a while. (Might change but who knows)

I'm in full support of transparency.
And I support everything you guys are fighting for because i have a family just as you all and its going to hurt loosing someone over the Greed of someone else.
Neither have i supported fraud here or Hiding of vital informations.

@jodecibmw you are still quote polite with the way you talk to the dealers/ thread owners for vin.
If you think my message as rats applies to you then that is personal. If you check yourself you'd know if you're one or not.

As much as there are good guys. Rats also exists who just want to be rude and destroy things e.g hoodbilonaire and co who knows jack shìt .

But lets be direct with our message and quit puting emotions in the whole thing.
Make your point on a thread and leave.
Ask for vin if needed, if you are now sure the OP IGNORED the vin message then you can pester the person.

Whats the point in stalking a person even on other threads with no fault.
I've seen this several times with lots of other dealers .

If this man open a thread tomorrow now. People go full their go find wahala again . so you see wah Im saying.

Professionalism is already overtaken By Emotions.

my score with ur post is the fact that sometimes u r too biased. the truth is staring u in the face and u chose to ignore..... wilful blindness. how many of calculusx threads have u visited recently?

if u have, u would have noticed how he consciously but unintentionally shoots himself in the leg!

how can one not be too sure of his product before going online to tempt and taunt nafdac to come and investigate their inventory...... and when they finally do, it'll turn out that the dealer is as blind as a bat in conducting due diligence.

calculusx brought everything upon himself. and he knows this.....

some people are just annoyingly difficult to understand, Full transparency is quite different from someone going down.

except of course u r categorically telling us that most of u cannot indulge in Full Transparency WITHOUT going DOWN, hence the perception of someone pulling u down!

some people need to start thinking with their brains else we cannot move forward.
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by obekediamondfuto(m): 11:18am On Jun 10, 2018
Readonee35L:

There are people on this forum with so much hate and envy having the pull down syndrome.

Most of them have nothing but want to hate or ruin someone else. When they should be looking for how to make their own lifes better for themselves and their family.

The so called guys that go ahead trolling him but have zero activities on their profile . this same people arent even doing well in their own field
. Are you telling me the guys challenging him have no faults ?? In their own bussiness which doesn't even exist on their own nairaland profile.

u see y we need to start forcing some people to think with their brains?

how did u arrive at the highlighted?
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by foolbuster: 11:58am On Jun 10, 2018
Readonee35L:

Most of them have nothing but want to hate or ruin someone else
. When they should be looking for how to make their own lifes better for themselves and their family.

Pay less attention to trolls

Mr calculux the gentleman I quoted above have said it all. The bolded are wise words. Dont get me wrong, I mean these guys are doing a good thing by helping buyers, human beings being naturally selfish almost no car buyer Here will want them to slow down since the buyers only stand to benefit, i even find it interesting how some shady dealers are exposed lolz but seriously having gone through most of the threads here it is obvious buyer protection is not the motivating factor of these guys rather they seem to derive some kind of pleasure or satisfaction in humiliating and bringing down others and it is either they have way too much time on their hands or they don't have anything serious doing. Either that or they are indirectly seeking some kind of official approval/power from the owner of nairaland giving the quote one of the very controversial character here sometimes put up of seun from 10 years ago. If they so much love Nigerian car buyers why then do You hardly see them proferring solutions to people with car needs with same kind of enthusiasm even when they are mentioned they will never invest the kind of time and energy they use in trying to dig up dirt about certain businesses like yours. If it is love for cars then why do they barely spend time in the car talks section. I mean somebody has actually threatened to bring you down wow shocked and boasting its a matter of time, even publicly suggesting he wishes you leave the forum That prompted me to write. I mean for what? I have searched the forum to see if perhaps there was a serious altercation between you and a buyer here but can't find nothing. What you have to know is that car buyers on this forum are not stupid they can read between the lines that's why perhaps you still make sales despite so many attempts to discredit your cars. I think seun has his reasons why he has not made it mandatory to disclose vin here yet as criteria for advertising. Just ignore them because As the the gentleman i quoted above said they dont have anything to loose rather as he also wisely says when you wrestle with pigs you are bound to get dirty. Provide honest details on cars and answers to criticism avoid unecessary quoting and let the serious buyers be the judge you can't impress everyone.

calculusx:
In Cee-c's voice, bleep up boy, You can't shake this Table grin I don't have your time. Get a job

3 Likes

Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by ejembi28(m): 2:08pm On Jun 10, 2018
]
obekediamondfuto:

my score with ur post is the fact that sometimes u r too biased. the truth is staring u in the face and u chose to ignore..... wilful blindness. how many of calculusx threads have u visited recently? [

if u have, u would have noticed how he consciously but unintentionally shoots himself in the leg!

how can one not be too sure of his before going online to tempt and taunt nafdac to come and investigate their inventory...... and when they finally do, it'll turn out that the dealer is as blind as a bat in conducting due diligence.

calculusx brought everything upon himself. and he knows this.....

some people are just annoyingly difficult to understand, Full transparency is quite different from someone going down.

except of course u r categorically telling us that most of u cannot indulge in Full Transparency WITHOUT going DOWN, hence the perception of someone pulling u down!

some people need to start thinking with their brains else we cannot move forward.

I agreed with you totally on these ,
Especially at the embolden

That was exactly the ISSUES here
Re: SOLD.....Tin-can Cleared 2003 Toyota Corolla LE Leather Seats by Cosplay: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2018
foolbuster:

Mr calculux the gentleman I quoted above have said it all. The bolded are wise words. Dont get me wrong, I mean these guys are doing a good thing by helping buyers, human beings being naturally selfish almost no car buyer Here will want them to slow down since the buyers only stand to benefit, i even find it interesting how some shady dealers are exposed lolz but seriously having gone through most of the threads here it is bla bla bla bla etc etc etc

The above is what happens when you want to pander to someone in an obsequious manner but want to be seen as being on the right side of things. It's okay, we all have people we look up to. smiley

To clarify, I have nothing against the landlord or any other landlord here. I do not know or wish to know anyone here personally, the sum of my judgement and impressions are gained from interactions here, on this forum.

Go through my posts if you care to and you will see that I was once a champion for the landlord here. I used his adverts as a standard, I commended him on his apparent practises.

Where things went wrong were on the Toyota corolla thread when he taunted Jodecibmw and some compatriots, and I had to come to their defence. His pride didn't let him accept the truth about the interaction and here we are, weeks later.

Mr landlord, I don't really care about you personally. In my line of work holding a grudge is a dangerous thing. I hold no grudges, or none that you should concern yourself with anyway.

If you will continue to focus on your business and remain transparent and cease to taunt compatriots, when I see some issues with your adverts, I will point them out politely, and move on. The same as I do for any other advert I visit in this section.

About my motives and intentions etc, you are entitled to your opinions and impressions. They mean very little to me. Insignificant wink

As for the rest of the torchbearers and panderers, may you all get what you deserve wink

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2002/2005 Toyota Highlander Lmited (red) / 2010 Model Ford Flex Used Selling Cheap. / Tokunbo Lexus Is250 2007 Silver Accident Free Vey Clean Leather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.