Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,303 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection (42443 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Struggles Of Having University Roommates (meme Collection) / Different Types Of Nigerian Universities Lecturers - (MEME COLLECTION) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Palmerbarry: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Lol grin funny one there, AprokoGirl. Nö 1,2,8,9,12,21 though... grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by ajebuter(f): 9:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Proudly number 1

. grin grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by TwentyOnePilots(m): 9:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Number 21 on my mind! I don arranged myself with Soniran(real name) grin, all set and ready to go when this wicked lecturer walks in... She came straight up to me and said, Mr Man, "Swap"! Swap bawo!!! From the very first row of the hall to the very last row... Immediately I knew I'm a "gooner". But I always believe in miracles grin, say about 45mins into the exam, another lecturer came and moved Soniran to come and sit right besides me, saying he knew Soniran has been supplying peeps with answer! Omo, since that day, I know God gats my back!!! grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Bonnywest: 9:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
No 12 though, quite funny
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by CSTR1003: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Team no 9.
I have become humbler now though. lol.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Damfostopper(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
lol @ number 24.....

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Obidikejr(m): 1:50am On Jun 10, 2018
Lmao hahaha
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Blackndbeau: 8:25am On Jun 10, 2018
Lol grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by OyinO: 8:49am On Jun 10, 2018
So very much on point. Been laughing!
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by DavidEsq(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
mehn i hated those guys that fall into that number 1 category especially when you see them forming groups angry

thats how i was walking past after an exam when i overheard one of them in their gathering say the answer to no.15 was 210

i had to pause and try to remember the question and my answer as i didnt recall getting and writing anything like 210................,..............after thinking, i finally recalled what i got and it was something close to -8200 (how i got minus i still dont know ) and na so i weak

those guys can make person look like he's dumb....................they will help you know what your result will look like before it comes out angry

anyways na we wey no gree read sha (devil punish all those girls, games, parties etc wey no let us read)
U go be like:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Elfaris(m): 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
You should also check out types of group members here http://beepap..com/2018/04/10-types-of-group-members-in-group-works.html?m=1
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by IamD18: 2:40pm On Jun 10, 2018
jessca048:
I fall into the category of number two

Scared to upload your full picture?
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2018
Lol this reminds me of school days when it’s exam time I don’t wear flashy cloth so I don’t get spotted on time something dull ash color or gray . Red ,blue are no no .. then we walk in with formation the server would be in the middle so we write and pass it around I was the Idea crew I don’t fully know it but I have an idea about the question we will just write just to full the answer booklet Mhen thank God we still graduated with good grades grin
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Badb0y4lyf(m): 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2018
O.P Put number 26 : The micheal Scoffield : this ones can write a complete textbook into one small sheet of paper they are a genius and innovative that any thing can be converted into a micro chip they hardly get caught.
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2018
[quote author=IamD18 post=68350360]
Scared to upload your full picture? am not scared oo
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by IamD18: 4:17pm On Jun 10, 2018
jessca048:
Upload it kiss
Re: Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall - Meme Collection by Ayandaseyi(m): 12:05am On Jun 11, 2018
Registration is on

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) / Parents, Students Cry Out As Universities Hike Fees / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka (UNN) Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.