Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Lady Giving Him Mouth Action (18+) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Lady Giving Him Mouth Action (18+) (967 Views)

Being Rich Is Only Sweet In Africa — Speed Darlington Shares Experience (Video) / Speed Darlington Shares Nude Photo Of Lady Who Refused To Have Sex With Him / Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Adaier, The Lady Who Inspired His Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Lady Giving Him Mouth Action (18+) by Faithway10: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Controversial US-based Nigerian rapper, Speed Darlington shared a photo of a lady giving his barely 9 inches size d*ck a Mouth Action.

According to him, she was perfect for it. He wrote;

"She was perfect for my barely 9 inches size. No fat tine with BIG booty which is why I let her suck my soul away. Now I want it back she refuse to give it back so am Seriously thinking of posting the video on adult video site. Does anyone know if it's criminal to show my OWN sex video online?"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/speed-darlington-shares-photo-of-lady-giving-him-blow-job-18.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Lady Giving Him Mouth Action (18+) by UrbanExotica(f): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2018
His face like moulded amala

1 Like

Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Lady Giving Him Mouth Action (18+) by faseblex(f): 8:33pm On Jun 08, 2018
So i should fry water abi cheesy cheesy

Viral photos of the day dnt miss tongue tongue

Nigerian Singer Poses nude To Make A public statement (hot photos) tongue tongue shocked shocked

https://trendinghelm..com/2018/06/nigerian-singer-poses-nde-to-make.html
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Lady Giving Him Mouth Action (18+) by thesicilian: 8:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stupid boy.
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Lady Giving Him Mouth Action (18+) by cheddahboy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
Aye e tibaje
Re: Speed Darlington Shares Photo Of Lady Giving Him Mouth Action (18+) by muckross(m): 9:50pm On Jun 08, 2018
cheddahboy:
Aye e tibaje

(1) (Reply)

Beyounce And Jay-z Goes Nude In The New Photo Shot / Fela Vs 2face: Who Took Nigerian Music Further To The World? / Bbnaija Anto Absolutely Stunning In These Bridal Makeup Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.