Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

Ifu Ennada Pens Emotional Note To Alex - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada Pens Emotional Note To Alex (843 Views)

I’ll Never Regret Loving You – Tonto Dikeh Pens Emotional Note / Ebuka To Alex: You Centered Your Life Around Tobi, Leo And Cee-c- / Uche Ebere Reaches Out To Alex After Sex Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ifu Ennada Pens Emotional Note To Alex by Faithway10: 8:43pm On Jun 08, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Former big brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada has poured encomium on her fellow ex-housemate Alex, for helping her get through a stressful day with her motivational words.

Read her post below...

"This one is a motivational speaker. A real Amazon. Young but mighty. Alex is truly unusual.
I was running mad with operations for @beautifuennada...selling out comes with alot of workload...but her words have put me in order.

Alex is one of the sweetest people I know. She's there for everyone if you open up to her. She's far more intelligent than her age and ahead of her time.

I have a sister in @alex_unusual . God bless you dear. I love you so much.
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/ifu-ennada-pens-emotional-note-to-alex.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Ifu Ennada Pens Emotional Note To Alex by Oyindidi(f): 11:37pm On Jun 08, 2018
Stop forcing yourself on other hms

(1) (Reply)

So Bad: Nigerian ‘rich’ Boy Commits Suicide After Going Broke / Cardi B Poses Completely Nude A Month After Child Birth / Photos: Davido Performs With Meek Mill, Fat Joe, Post Malone, Jay-z, Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.