Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) (45736 Views)

Night View Of Maiduguri, Borno State (Photos) / The Night View Of Terminal 3 Of Oshodi Transport Interchange - Photos / Night View Of The Water Fountain At Abule Egba Jubilee Bridge(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by damiz(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Do you need a cinematographer to shoot your music video, advert/commercials/documentary at a low budget scale, Contact SOTS FILMS @iamsots on ig
0811 825 7286 both watsapp and call is allowed. ..
Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by obi4eze(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
CRS is an overhyped state.

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Finally, smart individuals can see what the astute fvcktard - Ayade - is up to. I'm sure Ayade taught Udom how to think like a cretin and Udom learnt. After all, he's a quick learner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by naijacentric(m): 10:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
mycare:
Hmmm angry
I served in Calabar, Cross River for a year.
It happens to be that all we see in the media is different from what is real in the state.
Cross River is such a dilapidated state.
There is great decay in infrastructure; high rate of cultism; inter communal land dispute killing.
Even calabar is over hyped.
Ayade is doing nothing in that state. He travels outside the country more than his stay in the state.
Akwa Ibom that was carved from Cross River is far developed than Cross River.
my broda till now i av not gotten over the shock of serving in cross river very big scam its only their women n food dats d only enjoyment dere

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Kachifo3: 10:51pm On Jun 09, 2018
The rate of killing going on in cross river state is equal to what is happening in benue. High rate of cultism, communal clash..
The state is over hype.. Even d so called calabar.. Ayade is a waste..
Don't ask me how I know.. Did my Nysc program there..

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:53pm On Jun 09, 2018
Greyworld:

but Ambode is a god.

Is your brain paining you.... you want to compare Ambode and your governor

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 10:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
chronique:
Lol. Everytime we want to show how beautiful our naija cities are, we wait for night to snap pictures with beautiful lighting. Take pictures of the same place during the day and it would be nothing to write home about. Mediocrity is the order of the day.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
mycare:
Hmmm angry
It happens to be that all we see in the media is different from what is real in the state.
There is great decay in infrastructure; high rate of cultism; inter communal land dispute killing.
Ayade is doing nothing in that state. He travels outside the country more than his stay in the state.

I agree with you 100% calabar south boys alone will make you hate cross river

3 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Kachifo3: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
naijacentric:
my broda till now i av not gotten over the shock of serving in cross river very big scam its only their women n food dats d only enjoyment dere
.... Cross river is a scam.. Only good on nairaland.. I was @ odukpani.. Communal clash is part of the daily activities... Na there u go see grandpapa cultist..

3 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by thundafire: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
Biggest scam just like Yahaya bello
Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by abokikhalifa: 10:56pm On Jun 09, 2018
lifestyle1:
lol watin be this ??

make una come Lagos abeg...

Bros we no need people for Lagos again abeg. Make them developed thier own place stay. The crowd is already too much.

1 Like

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
his a learner
Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by lawrence35(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
Beautiful city...

Sell online, sell clothes, shoes, watches etc
Learn how

https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by mimimile93: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2018
Cross River, a state filled with potholes

3 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Youngzedd(m): 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
rusher14:
Looks good.

How's the garment factory performing?

Just hype. Baba everything you see and hear is stagnant like stagnant water.

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Timagex(m): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2018
Is dat long exposure Ayam seeing?
Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by naijacentric(m): 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kachifo3:

.... Cross river is a scam.. Only good on nairaland.. I was @ odukpani.. Communal clash is part of the daily activities... Na there u go see grandpapa cultist..
i was at ikom the cult for dere too na great their guvnor is a cultist so wat do u expect
Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by otokx(m): 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2018
officialteemi:
i laff at anyone that believe AYADE is working.
cross river state now, bad to disaster..
ARGUE WITH UR LIFE

I hear things are so bad in Cross River state, most governors are just doing media propaganda. Calabar they say is now very dirty and very expensive.

3 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by otokx(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
thundafire:
Biggest scam just like Yahaya bello

These are supposed to be the young ones amongst the older politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Tunbolity(m): 11:14pm On Jun 09, 2018
mycare:
Hmmm angry
God bless you dear, I also served in Cross River State, you are absolutely right. The Governor has devised the use of media to cover up his mediocrity and ineptitude. Take Calabar outta Cross River, what you have is carcass, bad roads everywhere, Obudu Mountain Resort has officially closed down for years, people there live in penury whereas, the governor believes the only way to empower the people is by employing over 5000 special assistants. He hardly spends one full month in the country but knows how to shed crocrodile tears when disaster happens and knows how to blow big grammar. There Was A Governor!

4 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
mycare:
Hmmm angry
I'm an Akwa Ibomite,,,,,,,, but Pls, where did u say u served? Are u sure u didn't Mistake Port Harcourt for Calabar

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by 4kDdullard: 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
mycare:
Hmmm angry
Are you serious bro? I saw the breathtaking pictures of Calabar here and I have been planning to make a trip to the city. Probably, the story has changed.

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by peacengine(m): 11:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
mycare:
Hmmm angry

You served there but I'm from there, that's my home state. I was there in April for the whole month. As I read your post I'm wondering if it is the same Cross River I went to that you are describing bro.You are nothing but a bitter hater. There's massive on going road construction going on. From Enugu to Ogoja now is just 2 hrs. Good road network, easy life, friendly people, the only thing I noticed was poor light supply which an inverter and gen can solve, we were night crawling freely, by God's grace I will surely retire to my hood. You are a hater, a big one

5 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by peacengine(m): 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2018
4kDdullard:
Are you serious bro? I saw the breathtaking pictures of Calabar here and I have been planning to make a trip to the city. Probably, the story has changed.

If you believe these losers then you are a learner, ignore them and visit by yourself don't allow any ghost to describe it for you, some people are simply haters

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by peacengine(m): 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2018
Wizaugpet:

I'm an Akwa Ibomite,,,,,,,, but Pls, where did u say u served? Are u sure u didn't Mistake Port Harcourt for Calabar

Nna the thing surprise me O, I started wondering if it's still my state he's describing. Edi eyen ufot

3 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by johnnyloroun: 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
mycare:
Hmmm angry
that is true Calabar is over hyped the state is bleeped high cost of living will surely send u packing

3 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by peacengine(m): 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2018
johnnyloroun:
that is true Calabar is over hyped the state is bleeped high cost of living will surely send u packing

Nnamikot

3 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by poseidon12: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
mycare:
Hmmm angry

Sad to hear that. The people need to make use of their PVC in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by officialteemi(m): 12:06am On Jun 10, 2018
otokx:

I hear things are so bad in Cross River state, most governors are just doing media propaganda. Calabar they say is now very dirty and very expensive.
governor has turn the state to a family affair..he signed a 1.3trn budget..cruise in a large convey..stays in the state for few weeks,following week china ahead..the state presently na past glory

2 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by rusher14: 12:14am On Jun 10, 2018
johnnyloroun:

Are you sure Cross River has a high cost of living?

Food is cheap. They have yam, plantain, Rice and palm oil from Ogoja.

Housing is affordable.

They have cattle and I often wonder how come the Fulani live there in peace unlike some other states in proximity to them.

They simply need to industrialize their agriculture processes and voila they are good to go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 12:16am On Jun 10, 2018
peacengine:

Nna the thing surprise me O, I started wondering if it's still my state he's describing. Edi eyen ufot
In every State, there must be a rural area...
Maybe he Stay'd at the rural village side and had no money to make a tour around the City...
Aboki Corper undecided

4 Likes

Re: Night View Of The Ayade Industrial Park In Calabar (Beautiful Photos) by Morizo(m): 12:22am On Jun 10, 2018
officialteemi:
i laff at anyone that believe AYADE is working.
cross river state now, bad to disaster..
ARGUE WITH UR LIFE

Spot on bro. Everything Government says in Cross River is a very big scam. Ask anyone residing in the State. The State is at its worst since her creation

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man's Car Crashes Into A Range Rover, He Survives / Middle East-bound Cargo Ship Capsizes With 4,200 Hyundai And Kia Cars On Board / Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.