Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

TSTV Are Not Ready For Business - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / TSTV Are Not Ready For Business (797 Views)

TSTV : Are They Airing BEIN Illegally ? / Pictures Of TSTV Decoders Ready For Distribution November 1 / DISCLAIMER| Memos On TSTV Are Fake - TSTV Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TSTV Are Not Ready For Business by samuelson06(m): 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2018
Re: TSTV Are Not Ready For Business by Sarkin: 11:53pm On Jun 08, 2018
What a shame.
They really brought hope to Nigerians with their mouthwatering services.
And just like that, they fell like an olosho's breast, never to rise again.
I hope they resurrect tho.
Re: TSTV Are Not Ready For Business by meobizy(f): 3:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
It's only on nairaland I hear of this TSTV. Most Nigerians in real life have given up on them a long time ago.
I believe businesses run by people from a certain region of this country are created only with the aim of quick profit. They never educate themselves on the benefits of customer service.

I recently purchased a bus ticket to the East from a well known transport company. The customer service was horrendous; every question I asked about a place I had never visited before was met with disdain, almost a sense of "if all you'll do is ask questions about the place then why not sit your ass down back home!".
I didn't let the experience put me down. I got to my location safe and on time. Going to the East is something I will do more in the coming years. I enjoyed my time there.
Re: TSTV Are Not Ready For Business by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
samuelson06:
While exploring options to watch matches during the world cup, thoughts of TSTV came up so I went to their office to make enquiries about their decoder.

The guy I met said the available decoder without Internet service is 4k. In fact they have fliers all over the place with same price written on them. However, when I indicated interest to buy, they said installation is 3.5k. I told them no, don't bother coming to install for me, I can do that on my own and then they said, the installation fee isn't optional. I said, wow, that means the decoder in actual is 7.5k and 'technically' 4k and you should've told me that instead of saying it's just 4k. At that point, it was dawn on me that TSTV ain't ready for business. I left, and I see this as a cheap scam from TSTV.

After a long wait, this is all that TSTV can come up with, and they even said it was management's decision to make it that way. You don't negotiate the installation fee. What a shame. Meanwhile, this happened in Calabar. How's the case in your location? Same story?

You do realize that it's the Agent/Installer trying to extort you?

What made you think the company cares about installing or charging you a fee for installation?

Smh
Re: TSTV Are Not Ready For Business by samuelson06(m): 12:29am On Jun 10, 2018
4llerbuntu:

You do realize that it's the Agent/Installer trying to extort you?

What made you think the company cares about installing or charging you a fee for installation?

Smh

They said it's management's decision but if they were trying to extort me, then I think their strategy was too cheap. They lose at the end of the day not me.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Movie, Up North Made It To Facebook Headquarters / TENDER LOVE (season 1) Ebube Obio, Kiriku, Juliet Njemanze 2022 Trending Nigeria / Tired Of DSTV. How Can I View Netflix On Ordinary TV?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.