Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

URL, Web Link Or Domain Extractor.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / URL, Web Link Or Domain Extractor.. (393 Views)

Which Is Better Www Or Non-www (url) Web Address? See Answer And Reasons / How To Get Two Adsense Approved For One Website Or Domain / Domain Blacklist: How To Check IP Or Domain Blacklisted By Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URL, Web Link Or Domain Extractor.. by kennykendo(m): 3:07am On Jun 09, 2018
hello webmasters in the house,

I need an urgent help from you guys.....

is there any software you know that can extract domain names from keywords?

for instance... automobile companies in Nigeria...

you know if you punch in this key phrase into Google, you'll get a list of domains especially under Google maps...

but if you put in that keyword in an email.extractor, it begins to give you nonsense emails....

so I just need a software that can gather URLs from keywords and then I can comfortably input in the extracted URLs into an email.extractor and be sure of my emails...
Re: URL, Web Link Or Domain Extractor.. by Donald3d(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2018
I can build one for you

(1) (Reply)

. / The Important Of Building An Email List / The most expensive Domain name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.