Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria (470 Views)

My Personal Advice To Yorubas / Olu Okeowo: Area Boys, Fake Pastors Are Products Of South West Nigeria (Video) / ‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 09, 2018
Good morning everyone. My simple advice to the great people of South West Nigeria is to accept PMB's GCFR and GCON awards to Late MKO Abiola and Late Gani respectively but ensure they join patriotic Nigerians in voting out PMB in 2019 due to the manner PMB has handled herdsmen attacks in Nigeria. Comments are welcomed
Re: My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria by ednut1(m): 4:13am On Jun 09, 2018
You made no sense, does the choice of accepting the award lie with SW pple or the people' families Those guys do not define who the SW pple are. Some of us dont care. So run along. I dont knw how award to dead men epps the common man if some of the pple who screwed them are still alive enjoying state pension
Re: My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria by maisauki: 4:52am On Jun 09, 2018
who needs your advice? ma fi lọ̀mí n dàsi abojúgun lẹgbẹ̀ẹ́ etí

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 09, 2018
matex97:
Good morning everyone. My simple advice to the great people of South West Nigeria is to accept PMB's GCFR and GCON awards to Late MKO Abiola and Late Gani respectively but ensure they join patriotic Nigerians in voting out PMB in 2019 due to the manner PMB has handled herdsmen attacks in Nigeria. Comments are welcomed

let me burst your bubble. we yuroba are going to vote PMB again if other oppositions are not credible.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria by gurnam: 5:15am On Jun 09, 2018
matex97:

Oya sell your candidate to me, you may perhaps convince me to vote for him
Re: My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria by Truthcat: 5:49am On Jun 09, 2018
I agree. And to take it further, let everyone accept the money they are given and still vote them out, after all it's your money.
matex97:
Re: My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria by front4line: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2018
Vote for who Atiku ?

Or

Do you plan on waking Ojukwu from his grave ?

Or

Should we vote the newly dead Kanu Ipob that instructed every Yoruba pastors be stone to dead if they step on you red mud yeast side.

Or

Should be vote the PDP that informed us we are of no significance during their chairmanship election ?

Do you Igbos truly think Yoruba are sick in the head like your foolish Ojukwu that wasted 2 million Igbo without thinking of its implications ?

Or

Do you think we are dull head like Nnamdi Azikwe that can not comprehend who true power lies with btw the president n prime minister in a parliamentary system of government.

From the narrative above any discerning mind can deduce the Igbo tribe as been a mistake back to back n nothing is stopping you from your mistakes so please keep making them but do not get us involved. We have a brain that actually works.
Re: My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria by Almaiga: 6:21am On Jun 09, 2018
matex97:
Carry your advice dey go ur 5% region.
What my Brothers from the South West, do with their Votes is none of your business.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Bends Down To Assist Gani Fawehinmi's Wife / We’ll Fence Nigeria, Change Name, Currency After Defeating Buhari - JMPP / Drama As Lagos Lawyer Drags Saraki, Others To Court For Calling IGP Unfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.