Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

My Personal Advice To Yorubas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Personal Advice To Yorubas (406 Views)

PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 / Maximum Respect To Yorubas / My Personal Advice To The Great People Of South West Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Personal Advice To Yorubas by RisenJoe(m): 9:46am On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
angry

the earlier my yoruba brothers realize that we're officially at war with terrorist buhari and his fulanian army the better for them.

You think gagging twitter is a coincidence?
it's all planned
buhari made that tweet knowing fully well that Nigerians will react and report the tweet
he also knew that Twitter will take down the tweet and that'll be an amazing opportunity to ban twitter (our voice to the world) because unlike Mark, Jack cares about our affairs.

I pity those mocking the igbos thinking they're safe.
he's facing the igbos because he knew that we're the toughest to take down therefore he's channelling all his might on SE leaving bokoharam and bandits
yesterday bandits killed 88 persons in the north but buhari don't care, he cares more of taking the igbos down.
he knew that Yorubas has many saboteurs among them that can easily be bought and sabotage whatever Yorubas are planning.
they're many on nairaland.

real Omoluabis wake up and smell the coffee.
you won't see any single security now but when Yorubas start fighting back you'll see them in full force.

Remember that you can't fight fulanis without police and army defending them, so you know who to fight first.... The conspiracy is as real as the Sun and air.

5 Likes

Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by BKayy: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2021
This OP sef.
You quote another person, add like 2% to what the person said and titled it "My personal advice"
My dear you are a pirate.
AsampeteNwaanyi should sue you.

Will you change this title to "Our combined advice" or "AsampeteNwaanyi and my advice to Yorubas" before I report you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by Monogamy: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2021
They all have solution to others problems but don't have a single clue about solving theirs...

So many refugees now all in the name of UGM

Oshisco
Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by Kdon2: 9:50am On Jun 06, 2021
RisenJoe:

Remember that you can't fight fulanis without police and army defending them, so you know who to fight first.... The conspiracy is as real as the Sun and air.

True talk.... After buhari I doubt if there ll be Nigeria of yesteryears. That is if Nigeria continue to exist
Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by Princecalm(m): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2021
So many conspiracy theories
Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by airminem(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
sad The yoruba leaders know the impact it will cause them.
Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:55am On Jun 06, 2021
BKayy:
This OP sef.
You quote another person, add like 2% to what the person said and titled it "My personal advice"
My dear you are a pirate.
AsampeteNwaanyi should sue you.

Will you change this title to "Our combined advice" or "AsampeteNwaanyi and my advice to Yorubas" before I report you
lol
he's free to copy.

It's for a collective good
God bless real Omoluabis

1 Like

Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by BKayy: 10:02am On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol
he's free to copy.

God bless real Omoluabis
Now you've given him consent, everything is ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by RisenJoe(m): 11:11am On Jun 06, 2021
BKayy:

Now you've given him consent, everything is ok

Abeg I no wan laugh this morning,that I quoted the post with her moniker doesn't mean that I can't copy only the post and paste. So am not really a theif grin
Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by RisenJoe(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
lol
he's free to copy.

God bless real Omoluabis

Nne, what's up na....kedu nke n'eme ugbua

You for no reply the guy sef, due acknowledgement was made....

1 Like

Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by Monogamy: 5:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
914fouttren:
[s][/s]

It's weekend, people are rejoicing, relaxing and taking time but your own case has always remain the same.

Is it that your village just decided to punish you for not having time for yourself to enjoy yourself.

Which kind of life is that?

Do we have to beg them to stop tormenting you?
Re: My Personal Advice To Yorubas by Monogamy: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
914fouttren:
[s][/s]

This my life and my purpose of existence

Your purpose of giving yourself unnecessary headache.

Which kind of life is that? Can we call that a tormenting life?

(1) (Reply)

Earth Vengeance Turning Against Politicians & Preachers Of Doom / Heroic Nigerian Soldiers Rescue Kidnapped School Children / Leather Can Boost Nigeria’s Earnings By 70%- VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.