Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

“I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past (2945 Views)

Local Governments Received N126.28bn From FAAC Allocation In May 2019 – NBS / APC After May 2019 / Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by NFFGG: 3:06pm On May 04, 2019
News

“I Saw Revelation of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Pastor

Read story http://www.starnews.com.ng/i-saw-revelation-of-a-prominent-nigerian-who-died-before-may-2019-ondo-pastor/
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Nobody: 3:07pm On May 04, 2019
Na you go first die!Prophet of doom.
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Peacecore: 4:01pm On May 04, 2019
I'm still waiting to know when our pastors will predict... Sorry prophesy good for Nigeria n Nigerians.

Until then I'll not bliv any of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by aolawale025: 4:03pm On May 04, 2019
No name
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by tyup(m): 4:10pm On May 04, 2019
aolawale025:
No name

Tested and confirmed It's Muhammadu Buhari

I saw same in my dream few weeks ago..... no jokes my dream come true esp bad ones

even me i'm scared of myself sad

4 Likes

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by slimfit1(m): 4:14pm On May 04, 2019
Pastor someone bound to die even a (AI) could have made that prediction.
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by czarina(f): 6:36pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

I saw same in my dream few weeks ago..... no jokes my dream come true esp bad ones

Your dreams come true especially the bad ones?

Interesting!

1 Like

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by tyup(m): 6:42pm On May 04, 2019
czarina:
Your dreams come true especially the bad ones?

Interesting!

Infact o......it's tiring embarassed

Naso I dream say my neighbor was killed of cancer on a Sunday and exactly two weeks after on Sunday she died of the cancer she was battling with after spending a whole lot embarassed

1 Like

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by czarina(f): 6:49pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

Naso I dream say my neighbor was killed of cancer on a Sunday and exactly two weeks after on Sunday she died of the cancer she was battling with after spending a whole lot embarassed
Just checked your profile now, you even created a thread on it. lipsrsealed

Issorait
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Peacecore: 7:05pm On May 04, 2019
Why must it b only prominent politicians that God shows them. When will God show them the death of a mad woman in d market?
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by SarkinYarki: 7:06pm On May 04, 2019
we are in May already

1 Like

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by ebukamen(m): 8:03pm On May 04, 2019
Peacecore:
Why must it b only prominent politicians that God shows them. When will God show them the death of a mad woman in d market?

Your question shows that you are not well
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by olatade(m): 8:11pm On May 04, 2019
if any prominent Nigerian dies before then, the pastor will tell you he/she was the one he was talking about. scam!
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by zicoraads: 8:14pm On May 04, 2019
Booked.

embarassed sad

Modified...

I also dreamt about the death of someone prominent.
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Warship: 9:41pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

Have you ever dreamt about Biafra & Nigeria.?
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by tyup(m): 9:45pm On May 04, 2019
Warship:

Have you ever dreamt about Biafra & Nigeria.?

Those wishing for Biafra & Hoping Biafra would be actualised is as wishing a mango tree would one day produce a paw paw fruit = Impossible

such is Biafra case

1 Like

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Warship: 9:49pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

Those wishing for Biafra & Hoping Biafra would be actualised is as wishing a mango tree would one day produce a paw paw fruit = Impossible

such is Biafra case

This is why you failed WAEC & JAMB several times.

Answer the question

Have you ever dreamt of Biafra & Nigeria.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by tyup(m): 9:52pm On May 04, 2019
Warship:

This is why you failed WAEC & JAMB several times.

Answer the question

Have you ever dreamt of Biafra & Nigeria.?

Those wishing for Biafra & Hoping Biafra would
be actualised is as wishing a mango tree would
one day produce a paw paw fruit = Impossible

such is Biafra case

1 Like

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 04, 2019
Another pastorpreneur don dey eye private jet. grin
As soon as any old prominent man dies and of course there are so many old politicians right now, this god of man will have an increase in sheep and tithers.
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Niaja4real(m): 9:55pm On May 04, 2019
NFFGG:
News

“I Saw Revelation of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Pastor

Read story http://www.starnews.com.ng/i-saw-revelation-of-a-prominent-nigerian-who-died-before-may-2019-ondo-pastor/
Common to give somebody 3 sure odds, u no go hear them, but if person manage get small winning now, u go dey hear, brother, u are not faithful in paying ur tithes.
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

After forcing him on Nigerians, you now wish him dead, lai lai. Buhari must rule Nigeria whether dead or alive. His death won't be a surprise anyway. He is old, sick and very weak yet Tinubu who obviously had evil plans resold him to a country that needs energetic leadership thinking the North would be fooled the second time.
When this impending rain begins to fall, I'll be very busy with my popcorn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by tyup(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2019
MajorJeffery:
After forcing him on Nigerians, you now wish him dead, lai lai. Buhari must rule Nigeria whether dead or alive. His death won't be a surprise anyway. He is old, sick and very weak yet Tinubu who obviously had evil plans resold him to a country that needs energetic leadership thinking the North would be fooled the second time.
When this impending rain begins to fall, I'll be very busy with my popcorn.

Lmao grin grin

You really think you'll be free?

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 04, 2019
tyup:

Lmao grin grin

You really think you'll be free?
What concerns vulture with barbershop? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by tyup(m): 11:06pm On May 04, 2019
MajorJeffery:
What concerns vulture with barbershop? undecided

your bulgy nutri eyes cool
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Oldsilver: 12:40am On May 05, 2019
tyup:

Then why don't you just declare yourself as God and dream to kill everyone you don't like? Your dreams mean nothing
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Warship: 12:44am On May 05, 2019
tyup:

Those wishing for Biafra & Hoping Biafra would
be actualised is as wishing a mango tree would
one day produce a paw paw fruit = Impossible

such is Biafra case

Chaiiiii

No wonder people like you fail exams multiple times.

A question was asked and rather than give a yes or no answer, you dropped your hopeless opinion.

Now I repeat again

Have You Ever Dreamt About Biafra.? Yes or No.

I am not interested in your hopeless and idiotic opinion but if you have ever dreamt about Biafra & Nigeria.

Give me a Yes or No answer and not your foolish opinion.

Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by tyup(m): 5:10am On May 05, 2019
Warship:

Chaiiiii

No wonder people like you fail exams multiple times.

A question was asked and rather than give a yes or no answer, you dropped your hopeless opinion.

Now I repeat again

I am not interested in your hopeless and idiotic opinion but if you have ever dreamt about Biafra & Nigeria.

Give me a Yes or No answer and not your foolish opinion.

Biafra can't be actually due to the fact that it can't and wount favour both groups [Biafra & Nigeria]

Can you survive without your leg or hand *Answer* Partly but it'll be very hard

such is Biafra's case
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by chriskosherbal(m): 5:19am On May 05, 2019
Dreams dreams dreams

Ok let's see
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by RemiTinubu(f): 5:34am On May 05, 2019
Oldsilver:
Then why don't you just declare yourself as God and dream to kill everyone you don't like? Your dreams mean nothing

mynd44 lalasticlala seun obinoscopy
rule 2
Re: “I Saw Revelation Of A Prominent Nigerian Who Died Before May 2019” — Ondo Past by Warship: 11:07am On May 05, 2019
tyup:

Biafra can't be actually due to the fact that it can't and wount favour both groups [Biafra & Nigeria]

Can you survive without your leg or hand *Answer* Partly but it'll be very hard

such is Biafra's case

Did you do comprehension during your lower education.?

Give me a yes or no answer

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks Hon Kabiru Adjoto And Declares Hon Peter Akpatason / Xenophic Attack In SA: We're Sorry For What We Have Done - Malema / Southwest Is The Most Successful Zone In Nigeria Because They Have Common Sens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.