Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 (37954 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Nigerians Donate Over N1.4m To Lagos Airport Cleaner Who Returned Millions / Charity Bassey, Airport Cleaner Returns $6000 (N2M) She Found In The Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by kevoh(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2018
She got a job with FAAN as a commercial, that is the best of all the gifts given to her. If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by jonero4(m): 7:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Theben:

Why should they even pay her for doing the right thing? I'm so ashamed of you and other posters who have condemned the owner for giving her 5,000 naira.
wee u keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Paltielz(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:
They owner gave her 20K? That owner no be better person someone return your lost 12Million and you only gave the 20k and not like you offered her a better job. Such people with such integrity, you ought to employ her in your firm or something. She's good to have in your corner. 20K make Ogun finger him pocket there. Increase in salary 7800-15k? Bleep this Naija.
Not 20k but 5k, check again, is like de owner was even forced to give her dat groundnut money

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Classictee89(m): 8:02am On Jun 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:
They owner gave her 20K? That owner no be better person someone return your lost 12Million and you only gave the 20k and not like you offered her a better job. Such people with such integrity, you ought to employ her in your firm or something. She's good to have in your corner. 20K make Ogun finger him pocket there. Increase in salary 7800-15k? Bleep this Naija.

oga she got 5k 4m d owner. . .

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2018
Psalmpy:
I tell u, good works and honesty ar nt always appreciated here...5k oga o.
Modified: This is not encouraging at all. Anyways,
This Is Nigeria

So what exactly is the official or Unofficial price tag for honesty? Have u thought that the money might not totally be that man's money, maybe it's group cash to be shared for project or something.
Her reward will come someday.
Someone from his or her good heart that doesn't have much just gave her 5k, doesn't mean anything. Is that now wrong?

Do we really have to be paid to be honest? It doesn't have to get to an encouraging level b4 we choose to be honest or do the right thing generally, it's not job , Its a willful service to humanity.

Mayb I'm wrong...my opinion though.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Akinpelumusibau: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2018
ElsonMorali:

I pity your sense of reasoning.

I know it's your opinion but your opinion on this is shitty.

Money isn't everything. And I'd expect you to understand the concept of omoluabi being a Yoruba yourself.

But then isn't it young guys like you that engage in internet fraud?

A little advice for you, when you see such money it's better to leave it lying there if you can't return it.

Sometimes it might be a trap and the price for keeping such may be your destiny.

For ur infomation pls ask anybody around u that a civil servant in a Federal University who is in Level 9 step 2 on salary scale that how much will he or she be receiving as far as Nigeria is concern. So dont tag me with internet fraudster, i express myself doesnt mean insult me. Only God knows what u do for living
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by lastempero: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:

The owner must be a politician wicked souls.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by brodalikeme(m): 8:10am On Jun 09, 2018
I used to know a Josephine Ugwu who was briefly in FUT Minna. I wish I saw a picture
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by SexytorresE(f): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2018
God in heaven bears me witness,i can't return 1k not to talk of 12million. Stolen money, our money angry

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Notes: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:

hahaha, you de vex? Na 5k reach her hand from the owner, na one organization so give am 20K.

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by mywells: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2018
Relocating to Russia or Australia and settle down there for life,
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2018
dapelua:
People like Josephine Ugwu are rare, people who are strong enough to return a huge amount of money that was lost. Ugwu became a Nigerian symbol of integrity in 2015, after she returned N12,000,000 back to it's owner.

The woman who was working as a cleaner at Murtala Muhammed International Airport had stumbled upon a pile of cash while she was cleaning the toilet. The honest woman had returned the money by taking it to the security.

As at 2015, the exchange rate was different and the pile of cash Ugwu found was in dollars ($28,000) which is N10,080,000 at the current exchange rate but then it was a total of N12,000,000.

N12,000,000 or N10,000,000, even the lowest amount of money could be difficult to return for anyone especially for one who doesn't have much to live on. Someone like Ugwu who had been earning N7,800 per month.
What Ugwu did was so honourable, that one has to wonder who she is exactly. What makes her tick? Josephine Ugwu is from Obonkpa in Nsukka local government, Enugu state. She is a national diploma graduate of our Saviour Institute of Science in Enugu.

The life of the 39-year-old who had done what she did just because she believed it was the right thing to do changed drastically. She received rewards from several people who were impressed by her honesty.

1. Honourable

It was discovered that Josephine Ugwu is truly someone with integrity. The incident wasn't the first time she returned a huge sum of money back to it's owner. Ugwu had done the same thing on two different occassions, she was said to have returned N600,000 and N2 million in 2014.

2. Salary Increasel

Who are these people that are forgetting all these money? angry

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by ikemesit4477: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:
only 5k not 20k Can you imagine!
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2018
brodalikeme:
I used to know a Josephine Ugwu who was briefly in FUT Minna. I wish I saw a picture

It's your lucky day grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ovzI-uSxpEI/VQjr4e3C9mI/AAAAAAAAemA/fAxEkwoysvA/s1600/josephine%2Bugwu.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by bimbotua(f): 8:22am On Jun 09, 2018
5000?
it would have been better if he hadn't given her anything... out of 12 million?
so ridiculous...

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by ChukChinCol(m): 8:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Is it only me that is doubting whether that man na the real owner of that money?

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Probably people trying to do some sort of dead drop. Not sure you can legally fly with that much cash

Everyone else in on the operation face palming as they see the lady taking the money to the security office.

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Nickymezor(f): 8:32am On Jun 09, 2018
bimbotua:
5000?
it would have been better if he hadn't given her anything... out of 12 million?
so ridiculous...
Abi oo.He didnt try at all . He's more of a stingy man
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by adamsbadoo(m): 8:34am On Jun 09, 2018
5k ? ... maybe she meant 5k dollars
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by alezzy13: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2018
wildimagination:

So what exactly is the official or Unofficial price tag for honesty? Have u thought that the money might not totally be that man's money, maybe it's group cash to be shared for project or something.
Someone from his or her good heart that doesn't have much just gave her 5k, doesn't mean anything. Is that now wrong?

Do we really have to be paid to be honest? It doesn't have to get to an encouraging level b4 we choose to be honest or do the right thing generally, it's not job , Its a willful service to humanity.

I just tire for the comments. Hell the person could have a banker for all we know and the money belonging to a wealthy cleint.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Ikpongiton: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2018
SexyDenzel:
Bleep your self,thief.so you expected the man to share the amount into two, ba?what,if the man was just the custodian and not the original owner?your reasoning just expose you as a typical igbo man,ole ni.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by saintkeppy(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2018
kevoh:
She got a job with FAAN as a commercial, that is the best of all the gifts given to her. If you know you know.

How much be the salary as a commercial with FAAN

Some people get mind shaaaa!
The owner of the Ca$h no just try at all, imagine 5K outta 12M,
Chai! Smh embarassed

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by alezzy13: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

It's your lucky day grin

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ovzI-uSxpEI/VQjr4e3C9mI/AAAAAAAAemA/fAxEkwoysvA/s1600/josephine%2Bugwu.jpg[/img]

Wow! Such a preety woman.

But seriously did I just re

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 09, 2018
oyb:

Probably people trying to do some sort of dead drop. Not sure you can legally fly with that much cash

Everyone else in on the operation face palming as they see the lady taking the money to the security office.

AFAIK, there's actually no limit as long as it's declared. At least for the USA.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by saintkeppy(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2018
adamsbadoo:
5k ? ...
maybe she meant 5k dollars

Perhaps $15K to the security guys
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

AFAIK, there's actually no limit as long as it's declared. At least for the USA.

Nigerian traders declare money cheesy cheesy

What planet are you from my good sir?

2 Likes

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Ikpongiton: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2018
wildimagination:

you are very correct.don't mind those corrupt and criminal minded nigerians.
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by saintkeppy(m): 8:41am On Jun 09, 2018
mywells:
Relocating to Russia or Australia and settle down there for life,

Ma Broda, e be like I go folo yu oooh! grin
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 09, 2018
oyb:

Nigerian traders declare money cheesy cheesy

What planet are you from my good sir?

grin
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by 8stargeneral: 8:49am On Jun 09, 2018
D owner is wicked as buhari
Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by saintkeppy(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2018
EgunMogaji:

The next ca$h the woman go see, na to move am straight away grin without returnin'it

1 Like

Re: Things To Know About Airport Cleaner Girl Who Returned Lost N12m In 2015 by IamNegan: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2018
I'll never return such in this life...
Stupid Cleaner, she no even sabi her Age

If you will run with the cash hit Like, Vice Versa Share

#IamNegan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check Out Amazing Photos Of A Curvy Nigeria’s Female Firefighter / I’m The Only Woman At My Job — The Life Of An Oil And Gas Engineer At Sea / Is Japa Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.