Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,080 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Birthday; See Lovely Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Birthday; See Lovely Pictures (423 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her 39th Birthday / Davido And Chioma Shine After Their Introduction, See Lovely Pictures / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates 3 Years As Born Again Christian, Gives Out Iphone6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Birthday; See Lovely Pictures by Elpreshh18(m): 5:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Preshhinfo..com

Tonto Dikeh is celebrating her birthday this day. She took to her Instagram page to wish herself a wonderful birthday accompanied with some nice pictures.
She wrote " Happy birthday to me ! They say "life opens up many unexpected changes, beautiful possibilities and even some disastrous heart break. That's how life is - it's spontaneous, amazing, painful and yet undeniably fulfilling '.people usually compare their life to that of a roller coaster. Spinning them round and round with unexpected twists and turns. I realized my life has been somewhat different. Free Search Engine Submission
I would say my life has been rather one heck of an amusement park that harbours many roller coasters. Life is like an unending school, those who refuse to learn from it will never progress to a higher level.
I want to thank God for the gift of life, there is nothing more precious."
#KINGTONTO
View more pics http://preshhinfo..com/2018/06/tonto-dikeh-celebrates-birthday-see.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Birthday; See Lovely Pictures by Emekus92(m): 5:09am On Jun 09, 2018
Op what will I say?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Birthday; See Lovely Pictures by Yemight474(m): 5:25am On Jun 09, 2018
KINGTONTO indeed
Re: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Birthday; See Lovely Pictures by engrkaz(m): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2018
Noted....Next?

(1) (Reply)

I Tried Using Sandpaper To Get Rid Of My Tribal Marks –afeez Owo / Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Mine, And He’ll Be Wretched For The / Ne-yo And Crystal Welcomes Baby Number 2 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.