Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Mine, And He’ll Be Wretched For The - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Mine, And He’ll Be Wretched For The (422 Views)

Once I Have A Baby Outside Marriage, I Will Never Marry Again- Mercy Eke(vid) / Who Is This Guy ? His Picture Is Everywhere / Toke Makinwa: People Are Interested In Who I Sleep With And Not My Hard Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Mine, And He’ll Be Wretched For The by indulge01: 2:36am On Jun 14, 2018
A slay queen on Facebook who goes by the name ‘Queen Lisa Lisa’ has just made a shocking revelation about how she posseses spiritual powers that absorbs a man’s destiny and blessings after sleeping with her.

She proudly said, ‘once i sleep with a guy, his destiny and success becomes mine, and he’ll be wretched for the rest of his life. Temple queen’.

See her pictures here � �

https://www./2018/06/once-i-sleep-with-a-guy-his-destiny-becomes-mine-and-hell-be-wretched-for-the-rest-of-his-life-slay-queen-brags.html

Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Mine, And He’ll Be Wretched For The by MisterGrace: 3:02am On Jun 14, 2018
Post everything here. And stop creating scary threads by this time of the night.
Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Mine, And He’ll Be Wretched For The by weirdtee: 3:41am On Jun 14, 2018
LWKMD.So how come you're not richer than Dangote?.See as she be like rag.

1 Like

Re: Once I Sleep With A Guy, His Destiny Becomes Mine, And He’ll Be Wretched For The by InfernoNig: 3:43am On Jun 14, 2018
Attention seeker. Na she never rich pass bill gate. Be like say na poverty destiny she dey collect. Olodo

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toriola Blasts Toyin Abraham Accuses Her Of Faking Her Engagement (video / B U S T E D!!! / Girls In Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.