Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" (32644 Views)

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son's 5th Birthday; Prays For Tonto Dikeh / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Birthday - Pictures / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Oyinbo Girlfriend's Birthday To Spite Tonto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by OChimex: 8:20am On Jun 09, 2018
Sweet girl.
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Diso60090(m): 8:20am On Jun 09, 2018
hadduni:
I seriously Pitt this white girl. if they are in any relationship,she will definitely pass through what the other ladies when through.

You think say white girls mumu like Nigerian lazy youth women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by wristbangle: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2018
hadduni:
I seriously Pitt this white girl. if they are in any relationship,she will definitely pass through what the other ladies when through.

Are you God to decide the fate of this beautiful white lady? Just admit you are jealous and bittered

If I have the opportunity, I would go for white ladies. They are matured, reasonable, independent and focus unlike frustrated Nigerian feminists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Topestbilly(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
Could it be coincidence that Today is also Tonto's birthday? No! I think he's only taunting Her. Whichever it is, I find it not only foolish but also dumb and silly. One would have expected better from someone who always claims to be kindhearted and 'holy'. Shame on him

Tonto could be right after all

Are they even officially divorced?

Shame on him? Because his life is tied to Tonto's abi? Does she look or act like someone who's still wanting anything from their failed marriage?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by theapeman4: 8:28am On Jun 09, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Tired of Black Baes, Churchill Tonto Dikeh's ex husband has moved to white league, The father who has been linked with Several girls since their divorce saga, is celebrating yet another lady who birthday is today, He declared that her love is sweeter than candy, The Funny Thing is that, Today, is also Tonto Dikeh's birthday.... June 9th.. Coincidence right? lol..

see his post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/your-love-is-sweeter-than-wine-tonto.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BjyBQG0FCR1/?hl=en
GOOD ONE CHURCHILL!

WHITE AZZ ARE FAR FAR BETTER THAN THOSE BLACK BABOONS AZZ!

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIIT!

congratulations FOR CHANGE OF MIND!

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by ziego(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Chubhie:
The sad reality is that Churchill has elected to abandon the drama of our feminist-African ladies and transition to experience the warmth embrace of imperialist ladies.

As the self appointed gatekeeper of ancient ways, I sadly endorse this with all the blessings of our ancestors.

May Big Churchill find the happiness he deserves after three failed attempts.

Ewooo
3 attempts my brother is He a tester?

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by ziego(m): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2018
theapeman4:
GOOD ONE CHURCHILL!

WHITE AZZ ARE FAR FAR BETTER THAN THOSE BLACK BABOONS AZZ!

NAIJA WOMEN ARE WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIIT!

congratulations FOR CHANGE OF MIND!

Unless u are half cast if not ur mom follow dey worthless.

And u are a product of worthless piece of shit.

2 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by KanwuliaExtra: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2018
This dude nor dey taya to “spread” diseases? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Mouthgag: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2018
hadduni:
Shut ùp!

What did other girls to through?
Onírúurú
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2018
I'v always said it. Nigerian women are nothing but: leeches, problematic, insensitive, rude, annoying, entitled, nagging, worthless, low psyche, money hungry group of love peddlers. Who are everly ready to open toto for the highest bidder with no love in their dictionary. As soon as you run out of her supplies, BAM! She betrays you like Judas. If your looking for love. Head to Europe or Asia and thank me later.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by theapeman4: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2018
tgmservice:
This man will now know the meaning of peace now that he has kicked Nigerian women off his menu
ma Nigga!

3 Likes

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by theapeman4: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2018
ziego:

Unless u are half cast if not ur mom follow dey worthless.

And u are a product of worthless piece of shit.

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by abdulskulboy(m): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2018
For magic to win ur belove heart without any stress he/she will agree with you. U dont need any sacrifies. Contact me one 08181387991
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Chubhie: 8:41am On Jun 09, 2018
ziego:

Ewooo
3 attempts my brother is He a tester?
Any fine dude with deep pockets, background and contacts as Big Church is bound to be distracted with pretty ladies throwing themselves at him.

If a man is not gifted the tacts and wisdom from our ancestors to be able to navigate the entrapment, he becomes a tester.

I can categorically tell you that Big Church has been gifted the blueprint and clearly knows what he wants in a woman going forward. I see no drama in that list.
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by theapeman4: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2018
Pipedreams:
I'v always said it. Nigerian women are nothing but: leeches, problematic, insensitive, rude, annoying, entitled, nagging, worthless, low psyche, money hungry group of love peddlers. Who are everly ready to open toto for the highest bidder with no love in their dictionary. As soon as you run out of her supplies, BAM! She betrays you like Judas. If your looking for love. Head to Europe or Asia and thank me later.
very correct!

I always tell my guys to leave to frustrated piece of shitt and have a rest of mind!

Naija women are worthless and useless
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by DIYhackers: 8:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Black girls drama too much
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Chubhie: 8:44am On Jun 09, 2018
Pipedreams:
I'm scared for my boys! Euroasia here we come. Ishilove, how true is this assertion?
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Chubhie: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2018
theapeman4:
very correct!

I always tell my guys to leave to frustrated piece of shitt and have a rest of mind!

What in heaven's name happened to our womenWhy are so many men giving up same time
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by theapeman4: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2018
Chubhie:

What in heaven's name happened to our womenWhy are so many men giving up same time
bro there their issues are just too Much!

You can't have a decent black woman who is faithful at your side! They all love to open yansh for one person to another when them see that person is holding as low as 50naira in his hand!

I will advise my enemies to give up on our women!

Just look at how they are avoiding this trend like flies
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Switruth: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2018
This is so immature of this baby man. What will happen to his son when he sees all these? He should just be a man and play like T billz who on every level mature and never bring himself open after the divorce shit with tiwa savage. For your son's sake be discreet.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Ishilove: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Chubhie:

I'm scared for my boys! Euroasia here we come. Ishilove, how true is this assertion?
I am sending my warm regards to his mother and sisters
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Jexyme(f): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2018
Chubhie:
The sad reality is that Churchill has elected to abandon the drama of our feminist-African ladies and transition to experience the warmth embrace of imperialist ladies.

As the self appointed gatekeeper of ancient ways, I sadly endorse this with all the blessings of our ancestors.

grin grin
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by boyjo: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2018
post=68313852:
Tonto will suprise you soon too.

Hahaha grin
Nice one.
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Ishilove: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2018
theapeman4:
very correct!

Say hi to your mother and sisters

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Ishilove: 8:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Pipedreams:
And I want to assume your mother and other female relatives are non-Nigerians?

Chairman, Association of Unhappily Divorced Men. Shioor

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by oderinlewo(m): 9:04am On Jun 09, 2018
Chubhie:

Sadly, the voice of Adunni is not the voice of the gods.

Big Church is well backed and has met all required lessons needed to thrive and make informed decisions that leads to his true happiness.
well said....
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Chubhie: 9:05am On Jun 09, 2018
theapeman4:
bro there their issues are just too Much!

You can't have a decent black woman who is faithful at your side! They all love to open yansh for one person to another when them see that person is holding as low as 50naira in his hand!

I will advise my enemies to give up on our women!

Just look at how they are avoiding this trend like flies
As someone that places premium on Loyalty, Respect, Trust, Love and Faithfulness, I've come to the conclusion that it would be difficult to get such from Nigerian women as a result of mentality and economic situation.

Since our ancestors frown at having offsprings with imperialist ladies, we must elect to still keep things within African

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by MrHim(m): 9:05am On Jun 09, 2018
Chubhie:

Preach on man, those that know, know.
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by eyinjuege: 9:07am On Jun 09, 2018
N0favors:
Could it be coincidence that Today is also Tonto's birthday? No! I think he's only taunting Her. Whichever it is, I find it not only foolish but also dumb and silly. One would have expected better from someone who always claims to be kindhearted and 'holy'. Shame on him

Tonto could be right after all

Are they even officially divorced?

The question should be "were they 'officially' married?".
The answer is no. They never had a court wedding, nor church wedding.
They had a traditional wedding, and they have returned the Bride price back to him. This was put on social media. Imagine pictures of return of bride price everywhere . Weird couple.
So yes, they were traditionally married and traditionally divorced.
It may just be coincidence that his new girlfriend has the same birthday as Tonto. It doesnt mean he shouldn't send birthday wishes to his new gf, because he's trying to be sensitive to his ex.
The only problem would be if he's just lying about the girl, and doesn't even know her
Meanwhile, to those having an orgasm that a Blackman has a white girlfriend, please grow up (many people still reason like toddlers, and you can't help but wonder whether their travails with their women is not self-induced. How can any reasonable person want you with such mentality?)
Interacial relationships have been in for a long time. Nigerian women also have white boyfriends and husbands. The sky will not fall because of that. The oyibo men are happy to come down to Naija with friends and family to marry traditionally too.
Stop all the drama, and stop behaving as though dating a foreigner is such a big deal, cos it's not.
People are just living their lives, please go and live yours too. Whether it's with a white or Asian person, its fine. Its your life, and dont forget to live it.

1 Like

Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Chubhie: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Jexyme:
grin grin
Are you in support of this transition against tradition?
Re: Churchill Celebrates White Girl's Birthday: "Your Love Is Sweeter Than Wine" by Fresia01(f): 9:12am On Jun 09, 2018
mimimile93:

#TeamForeign naija girls are written_off
One of those lazy youths that thinks Nigerian girls are the reason he is not doing well in life!! Naija girls dey take shit for una hand, try fup where oyibo girl dey, your life will never remainthe same!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Checkout Saka, Kate Hensaw And Others In Hilarious Photo / Toyin Aimakhu’s Ex-Husband, Niyi Proposes To Another Woman (photos) / Frank Edwards And Actor Williams Uchemba Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.