Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

How To Unlock Dstv. - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / How To Unlock Dstv. (46517 Views)

How To Unlock Mytv Decoder / How To Unlock Scrambled Channels On Strong X4663 Decoder / How To Unlock All Dstv Stations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Dstv. by Luvties(m): 11:30am On Jun 01, 2010
Technology is expanding, with time every in life will actually be FREE!!!

It's really not a news anymore that you can hack the your DSTV channels and watch for free.

I know some of you might have heard this before now.

What is your believe on that

Be4 we continue,
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by tayoast(m): 11:33am On Jun 01, 2010
so hw do u unlock?
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by femo7(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2010
On tv or phone?
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by numberone1: 9:29am On Jun 02, 2010
for tv
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by femo7(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2010
So, how do you go about it? Tell us the requirement.
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by isomadtech(m): 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2010
@ luvties
what you are trying to do is illegal, so dont try this on this forum
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by femo7(m): 10:34am On Jun 03, 2010
So, how your own be mr. lawyer?
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by papadenzel(m): 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2010
I seriously doubt this o, dose ppl and technology, even marrying decoder and card, yet u talk of unlocking, flow us lets know, cos i know d next tin is pay money into dis account and get d info,
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 01, 2010
^^^Omo, you are smart and you've just busted the dude. grin
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by freshp(m): 1:02pm On Jul 01, 2010
papadenzel:

I seriously doubt this o, dose ppl and technology, even marrying decoder and card, yet u talk of unlocking, flow us lets know, cos i know d next tin is pay money into dis account and get d info,

How true. . .how true
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by GeorgeD1(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2010
luvties,
i'm sure you know the best way to unlock those dstv channels your talking about is to count your N9,500 and go queue in a bank and pay into a multichoice account?

quit fishing for illegal information here because your aint getting any from us! angry
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by solo1ng1: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2010
@all,

Why are you guys stressing yourself on luvties post? The guy is trying to gain attraction for his post readers…what does he know about IT/Technology.
Remember he posted this mail on 1st June and up till now he has not come back to the thread to comment…
Let stop commenting in other not to make the topic popular… DSTV & HITV are encrypted paytv that cannot be hacked.
The guy is looking for some1 to date, lol
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by salamander(m): 10:58pm On Jul 03, 2010
@Luvties

I believe you just wanted to see if that is possible. Just for you to know, we are FTA enthusiasts and not interested in any illegal activities. So please, go ply your trade elsewhere. Moderator kindly shut him down!
Re: How To Unlock Dstv. by twinstaiye(m): 10:33am On Jul 05, 2010
So the posters had spoken. In here, we dont attempt to unlock DSTV nor any pay TV for that matter. What we are interested in is FTA (Free to Air). You probably got a wrong Section my friend. Thread closed.

(1)

3 On 1 Lnb On 90cm / Frequency To Get All MBC HD Channels - Action |Bollywood Etc on Strong Decoder / Free To Air Satellite Tvs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.