Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,961 members, 7,838,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' (38539 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by nairavsdollars(f): 9:43am On Jun 09, 2018
Stupid people you ban a music before release not after

3 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Godwin978(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2018
but am currently listening to this song now on radio (sparkly fm) calabar how come she say is banned?

2 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Ayodamsam(m): 9:44am On Jun 09, 2018
sad shocked grin shocked cry
Tallesty1:
I still remember how I played her song in a poultry farm and the layers stopped laying eggs for weeks.
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by madgoat(m): 9:45am On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
I still remember how I played her song in a poultry farm and the layers stopped laying eggs for weeks.

Theres something seriously wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Haggui: 9:46am On Jun 09, 2018
I am very angry angry why will they ban such a beautiful song just because she said shayo? But drinking and selling of alcohol is not banned in Nigeria. Useless people

2 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by longerthroat(m): 9:48am On Jun 09, 2018
NA Tbliz cause am.
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Ayomipog: 9:50am On Jun 09, 2018
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Nobody: 9:52am On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:

Haha!sakamanje
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by lilyheaven: 9:55am On Jun 09, 2018
pweshboi:
Those mumu wey be say nah MURIC dey control Dem... Shayo nah bad word now abi.
To the people that banned the song;
Please what is shayo
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by BanjiRaymond(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2018
Na the same local stations wey go day play Wiz Khalifa songs

4 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by elgramz: 10:00am On Jun 09, 2018
What's wrong with our administrators sef? I've listened to the song several times and there's nothing wrong with it

2 Likes

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by elgramz: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2018
lilyheaven:

Please what is shayo
Getting drunk

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:06am On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Tallesty cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Diso60090(m): 10:07am On Jun 09, 2018
Krizbaby:
Op...u create topic..u Run become FTC...God dey watch u sha... angry

Na you get the topic?

Try create one and make front page then you can become FTC
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by elonize(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2018
Y didnt dey ban olamide science students
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by itchie: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2018
elonize:
Y didnt dey ban olamide science students
They banned it also
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by femi4: 10:25am On Jun 09, 2018
But Bigiano shayo wasn't ban
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Krizbaby: 10:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Diso60090:

Na you get the topic?

Try create one and make front page then you can become FTC
Wetin be ur own na u be op
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Stevenson1(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2018
To the few people laughing and joking over this. Just remember that this is democracy and everyone has his or her own rights. I don't smoke, I'm not a drunkard either but what are we trying to achieve with all this banning. Is Nigeria an Islamic Country now What is wrong with us in this Country?? What happens to Electricity, Infrastructures, jobs, good roads, railways to mention few that supposed to be giving our FG sleepless night. Please Nigerians open una eyes. This is Entertainment for cry out loud. The worst is that someone nitwits are planing on voting this government again next year.

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by VIPERVENOM(m): 10:47am On Jun 09, 2018
I guess they should ban iyanya's iyanu cos he said shayo in the song too undecided
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by amostheo(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
grin
Tallesty1:
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by richeeyo(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2018
YOUNGELDER1:

How much do get paid from been first to comment ? undecided
Bro ask again
Most of them wants to be the first to comment without meaningful contributions to the topic

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Diso60090(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Krizbaby:

Wetin be ur own na u be op

Op kill you na you dey find free topic
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Kenturkey048(m): 11:58am On Jun 09, 2018
PHC1stBorn:
angry

Oh my tiwa, how much I wanted to strife u. Everything about ya oozes sexual appeal. How can that small boy Wizkid be enjoying this woman, the guy go too small to drill the deep well wey supposed to be filled by Mandingo size angry
some kind things una belief for this country dey make me see reasons why politicians go continue straff us till jesus come
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by kmaster007: 12:04pm On Jun 09, 2018
shayo level
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by rafcrown(m): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
YOUR BIG LIE HAS ENTERED THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS.YOU ARE now qualified to replace LAI M,COME 2019 0R 2099.
Tallesty1:

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tonimordred(m): 12:38pm On Jun 09, 2018
Shayo 4 star boy
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tpezy: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
uhm u are from Lai Muhammed 's family
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by lilyheaven: 12:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
elgramz:

Getting drunk
cheesy
Thanks

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by yhungbrowhne(m): 12:55pm On Jun 09, 2018
order for your male and female sandals at affordable prize
whatsapp 08120292591 to place your order

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Is Not Sexy - Naira Marley / Chika Ike Rocks All White In Adorable Photos / DJ Cuppy And Her Bullet Proof G-Wagon Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.