Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,153 members, 7,842,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' (38563 Views)

Tiwa Savage Reacts To Burna Boy’s Statement About International Deals / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Yemi Alade’s Shade Of Increasing Her Butts In Photos / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by pweshboi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2018
lilyheaven:

Please what is shayo
Getting high on alcohol

1 Like

Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by kilojoDesigns: 2:06pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
I still remember how I played her song in a poultry farm and the layers stopped laying eggs for weeks.

Omo, na to dey play her song dey kpansh babe be that
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tallesty1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
kilojoDesigns:

Omo, na to dey play her song dey kpansh babe be that
Your mind don spoil walahi
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tallesty1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Tallesty cheesy cheesy
Ma
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tallesty1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 09, 2018
madgoat:

Theres something seriously wrong with you.
You see? And I would have sworn it was her voice that made the layers barren.
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tallesty1(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Bossontop:

Damn bro....u harsh!!..... Or iz d song dah bad??
Do you know what an old cat in labour sounds like?
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tallesty1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
Yewandequeen:
grin grin grin
As suggested by someone above, maybe u should try gospel
mayorall:

Eleda yin ogba hip hop.

Go and play Tope Alabi there and see numerous eggs...
Too late but I have learnt my lesson.

Her songs back then were still better than what Tonto released. I heard she was arrested then and her only crime was calling those two sounds music.
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by makydebbie(f): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Too late but I have learnt my lesson.

Her songs back then were still better than what Tonto released. I heard she was arrested then and her only crime was calling those two sounds music.
Sweetheart, my birthday is next week Saturday, not this one. cheesy
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tallesty1(m): 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, my birthday is next week Saturday, not this one. cheesy
#relieved
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Joshmodest(m): 2:50pm On Jun 09, 2018
ko40:
YES ALCOHOL IS LEGAL BUT CHILD ABUSE IS NOT. no b me ban am go ask dem.

Which child did she abuse..... or is alcohol new to any Nigerian child... if u don't have something to say.... staying mute is never a crime!!
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by makydebbie(f): 3:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
#relieved
Thanks for it. kiss smiley
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Kaysalas(m): 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
I still remember how I played her song in a poultry farm and the layers stopped laying eggs for weeks.
Na wa for u O, so you see my messages ignore me abi?
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Tallesty1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
Kaysalas:

Na wa for u O, so you see my messages ignore me abi?
Not like that nah, there's a reason I haven't replied ni. No vex
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Ma
You've spoken well cool
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Kaysalas(m): 4:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Not like that nah, there's a reason I haven't replied ni. No vex
Okie's! Takia bro
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by McBrooklyn(m): 4:42pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:

Damn it...!! grin grin
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Krizbaby: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2018
Diso60090:

Op kill you na you dey find free topic
Otu nnegi rachie dia...anumpama
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Diso60090(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2018
Krizbaby:

Otu nnegi rachie dia...anumpama

Otu kill you there
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Bossontop(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Do you know what an old cat in labour sounds like?
Nahh.....wouldn't know cos i hate cats....guessing its horrible
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Krizbaby: 9:37pm On Jun 09, 2018
Diso60090:

Otu kill you there
Kill nnegi dia..ikpu like u..
Re: 'Tiwa Vibes' Banned! Tiwa Savage Reacts To Ban On Her Song Over 'Shayo' by Diso60090(m): 10:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
Krizbaby:

Kill nnegi dia..ikpu like u..

Nnegi kill you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stylist Luminee's Househelp Breaks Silence, Reveals What Really Happ / Why I Don’t Talk To Stella Damasus – Doris Simeon / Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.