Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress (640 Views)

Step-by-step Guide On How To Embed A Facebook Video In Wordpress / How Can I Create Football Prediction Table In Wordpress? / How To Change Link Color In Wordpress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by abdeiz(m): 7:12am On Jun 09, 2018
Good morning my able webmasters, I need your help in trying to figure out how to increase my upload limit in offline WordPress.

I have tried some strategies that actually shows the limit size being increased but when I try to upload a theme from local disk it shows me an error message that I have exceeded the max upload limit on my php.ini file.

How can I resolve this and be able to upload my theme?
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2018
lol contact your host or msg me
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by craves(m): 10:31am On Jun 09, 2018
answers wey full google so.

anyway you can open your .htaccess in the web admin folder and paste the following code

php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
php_value post_max_size 64M
php_value max_execution_time 300
php_value max_input_time 300

you an change the 64 to any figure u want. then save.... i believe this will help
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by abdeiz(m): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2018
Thanks for the replies, I have uploaded the themes, some didn't install because they were corrupted.
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by bedfordng(m): 12:48pm On Jun 09, 2018
abdeiz:
Good morning my able webmasters, I need your help in trying to figure out how to increase my upload limit in offline WordPress.

I have tried some strategies that actually shows the limit size being increased but when I try to upload a theme from local disk it shows me an error message that I have exceeded the max upload limit on my php.ini file.

just upload to theme folder via Cpanel or filezilla as zip. then extract it. that I'd the easier way without issues
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by craves(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedfordng:
just upload to theme folder via Cpanel or filezilla as zip. then extract it. that I'd the easier way without issues

hmm its better you upload via the wordpress dashboard and see if error displays or not. that, you are certain the theme/plugin wont give you problem letter. if you do via cpanel, your site my develop a problem you cant trace.

meanwhile...
Just-in... in our portfolio... a news blog website www.vistaonlinenews.com, if you need something similar, contact US
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by webapi: 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2018
abdeiz:

If you've still not made it work, i can assist you on that. Call me 08170672230
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by bedfordng(m): 1:49pm On Jun 09, 2018
craves:

hmm its better you upload via the wordpress dashboard and see if error displays or not. that, you are certain the theme/plugin wont give you problem letter. if you do via cpanel, your site my develop a problem you cant trace.

meanwhile...
Just-in... in our portfolio... a news blog website www.vistaonlinenews.com, if you need something similar, contact US
what are you saying. any plugin error can be trace to the plugin . one can fix it by changing the plugin folder or remove it via Chanel too. Cpanel upload still remains the best without size limit issue except he has access to the .htaccess file
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by craves(m): 3:58pm On Jun 09, 2018
bedfordng:
what are you saying. any plugin error can be trace to the plugin . one can fix it by changing the plugin folder or remove it via Chanel too. Cpanel upload still remains the best without size limit issue except he has access to the .htaccess file

am not arguing with you Oga. just keep doing as it pleases you until you install the one that will crash you entire site/DB, to the extent that it wont be solved even after removing it from plugin folder
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by bedfordng(m): 8:34pm On Jun 09, 2018
craves:

am not arguing with you Oga. just keep doing as it pleases you until you install the one that will crash you entire site/DB, to the extent that it wont be solved even after removing it from plugin folder
okay.
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by Nobody: 1:44am On Jun 10, 2018
craves:

Hi bro,
Where can we get free themes with plugin
Re: How To Increase Max_upload_size In Wordpress by abdeiz(m): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2018
craves:
answers wey full google so.

anyway you can open your .htaccess in the web admin folder and paste the following code

php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
php_value post_max_size 64M
php_value max_execution_time 300
php_value max_input_time 300

you an change the 64 to any figure u want. then save.... i believe this will help

Yeah i have been successfully able to fix it all. Now only problem is the the themes are not what they are as advertised. Most of them are scanty with no features not as the color and picture rich pics i saw before downloading them?

(1) (Reply)

Yagibaze.com Premium News Paper Theme Finally Shared. / HELP: Online Payment Platform For My Ecommerce Store Without Company Registratio / How To Submit Blogger Sitemap To Google Webmaster Tools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.