Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him (366 Views)

Would You Have Fallen Down And Worshipped A Baby God? Photo. / Prophet Jacob Mackenzie's Shoes & Feet Worshipped By Church Members / "My Grandpa Who Worshipped Idols For 47 Years Converts To Christianity" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him by lightblazingnow(m): 7:16am On Jun 09, 2018
Matthew 14:33 Then they that were in the ship came and worshipped him, saying, Of a truth thou art the Son of God.

Saying: of a truth you are the Son of God Almighty.

They knew by experience, they practically saw demonstration of the Spirit of God Almighty in and through him.

If you want to see him and you really want to experience something greater than your senses, then explore
Re: Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him by orisa37: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2018
Is PMB an Atheist? Who does he pray to when he is in Mosque? I smell abomination in the horizon.
Re: Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him by lightblazingnow(m): 10:42am On Jun 09, 2018
orisa37:
Is PMB an Atheist? Who does he pray to when he is in Mosque? I smell abomination in the horizon.

Please respect your leadership. Don't say because you are behind your keyboard no one is seeing you, the Almighty God your Father sees all things. Nothing is hidden from view

1 Like

Re: Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him by orisa37: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Please respect your leadership. Don't say because you are behind your keyboard no one is seeing you, the Almighty God your Father sees all things. Nothing is hidden from view

I have that Covenant with God to respect my Leaders righteously. I shall never break it for a million Buharis.
Re: Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him by orisa37: 12:59pm On Jun 09, 2018
lightblazingnow:

Jesus is my Directives. The people came out of the ship to worship Him. The Spirit of His Father in Heaven made them do so. I am not hiding behind any keyboard, the Spirit of our Father in Heaven puts me there. I am not afraid of anyone who cannot take away that Spirit from me.
Re: Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him by lightblazingnow(m): 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2018
orisa37:

Jesus is my Directives. The people came out of the ship to worship Him. The Spirit of His Father in Heaven made them do so. I am not hiding behind any keyboard, the Spirit of our Father in Heaven puts me there. I am not afraid of anyone who cannot take away that Spirit from me.

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

1 Like

Re: Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him by orisa37: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2018
ightblazingnow, thanks for the below. The Truth is, God is Our Instructor, Director and Discernment. He is our Wisdom, our Knowledge and our Understanding. Consequently, God is The Light we must always shine, The Goodness we must always show and The Lives of our Actions, Interactions and Movements. As Kings, Queens, Presidents, Presidentresses, Prime Ministers and other form of Leaderships must always display extreme Wisdom from The Instructions of God, so every Commoner must always also display extreme Understanding from The Discernment of God. When He was sending His Disciples, He told them not to worry about their Responses to any Enquiry. That The Spirit of the Father in Heaven would instruct, direct and discern them. He told them to care for their Souls for God and not for their Flesh for the Wicked.
Happy Sunday !!!

Romans 13:1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 13:2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. 13:3 For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same: 13:4 For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil. 13:5 Wherefore ye must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake.

Wrath and Wickedness assail The Flesh but your Conscience is exclusively The Soul and Breath of God.
Re: Then They That Were In The Ship Came And Worshipped Him by lightblazingnow(m): 11:53am On Jun 10, 2018
Joyfully

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid-el-fitri From Hon. Olusola Sonuga (odofin). / Study Finds "Atheists" Can Be More Close-Minded Than The Religious / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/07/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.