Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Salah: Leaving Champions League Final Worst Moment Of My Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah: Leaving Champions League Final Worst Moment Of My Career (710 Views)

Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause / Cristiano Ronaldo: "2018 Best Year Of My Career" / Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salah: Leaving Champions League Final Worst Moment Of My Career by sportblizz(m): 7:29am On Jun 09, 2018
Mohamed Salah flashback on his emotional injury sustained in last month’s Champions League last against Real Madrid.

Liverpool star Mohamed Salah mentioned leaving the Champions League final with a shoulder injury was the worst moment of his career as he was left fearing for his place in the World Cup.

Salah left the Kiev pitch in tears last month after tangling with Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos in the first half of Liverpool’s 3-1 defeat.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/06/09/salah-leaving-champions-league-final-worst-moment-of-my-career/#ixzz5HsZpyQ89

Re: Salah: Leaving Champions League Final Worst Moment Of My Career by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:30am On Jun 09, 2018
I can relate with you Africa best.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Salah: Leaving Champions League Final Worst Moment Of My Career by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:30am On Jun 09, 2018
sorry! take heart

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

World Cup: Jose Mourinho Names 4 Teams To Qualify For Semi-final (predict Yours / Jordan Nworah Shines At The Basketball #worldcup Qualifiers / Ukrainian Goalkeeper Sacked For Supporting Russia World Cup Win Apologises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.