Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause (29604 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Asisat Oshoala With Steph Curry & Gary Payton (Photos, Video) / Claudio Ranieri In Tears As Fans Pay Tribute In Final AS Roma Match (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by naptu2: 6:13am On Feb 05
Fans of FC Barcelona Femeni paid tribute to Asisat Oshoala with a moment of applause in the 20th minute of their match against Huelva yesterday. Asisat wore the number 20 jersey at Barcelona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0APUaLvpHjo?si=fpGtQEhGEicTtpW1

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by naptu2: 6:13am On Feb 05
Oshoala recorded a video message to Barcelona fans. She said:

Hola Cules, I just want to use this opportunity to say thank you very much for the past five years. I appreciate everything, I love you all and I'm going to miss you all for sure, but of course I'm going to be coming, watching some games and supporting Barcelona and good luck for the rest of the season. I love you all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pZmh7Kp0qs?si=rt6DEAdRJHeCHkuL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by naptu2: 6:13am On Feb 05
The message was played on the big screen in the stadium.

(The fan with the Nigerian jersey is a committed fan of Oshoala. He often asked her for jerseys and souvenirs to the extent that she started sending them to him even before he could ask).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EA0_UZHMaY?si=dug4jvB6_moCOHPC

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by naptu2: 6:15am On Feb 05

6 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by naptu2: 6:15am On Feb 05
One of the reasons that the fans liked Oshoala was because she was very patient with them. Here she was leaving Barcelona on her last day and fans besieged her for jerseys, photographs and autographs and she patiently obliged. A Nigerian joked that the only thing left for them to take was her car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJI3hbaxh78?si=VQ1eqifIsy-5REGC

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by JayyXXX(m): 6:44am On Feb 05
A successful time at Barcelona star studded feminine team... She has made her mark in the round leather game.

Would have loved to see her playing for Olympique Lyon ladies, but she made her choice.

Good luck Assisat.

16 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by naptu2: 6:57am On Feb 05
Earlier she had said goodbye to her Barcelona teammates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyrhs09BIaA?si=01IEhzb8zA3WQCqt

Below is a picture of her with her new teammates.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by naptu2: 7:01am On Feb 05
Oshoala's interview on ESPN Sports Centre.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTPpP5WfDQg?si=yWt0YpRj9_Sfla0t

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by naptu2: 7:02am On Feb 05

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by justking(m): 7:13am On Feb 05
Fans indeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Proconcepts11: 7:13am On Feb 05
JayyXXX:
A successful time at Barcelona star studded feminine team... She has made her mark in the round leather game.

Would have loved to see her playing for Olympique Lyon ladies, but she made her choice.

Good luck Assisat.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by tunwumi: 7:14am On Feb 05
Agba baller

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by phransix2: 7:14am On Feb 05
Why let her go if you know u would miss her?
Agba Baller!

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Tradepunter2: 7:14am On Feb 05
She will surely be missed at Barcelona

4 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by merits(m): 7:15am On Feb 05
naptu2:
Fans of FC Barcelona Femeni paid tribute to Asisat Oshoala with a moment of applause in the 20th minute of their match against Huelva yesterday. Asisat wore the number 20 jersey at Barcelona.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0APUaLvpHjo?si=fpGtQEhGEicTtpW1

Congratulation👏🎉.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by ghiloman28(m): 7:17am On Feb 05
Best Africa female footballer in Europe of all time. Agbaballer

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by jojothaiv(m): 7:18am On Feb 05
justking:
Fans indeed
Not the rubbish BBN fans or the Messi/Ronaldo mofos...

8 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by agenegene(m): 7:21am On Feb 05
She deserves that. Wish and pray her the best in her new club and new challenge ahead

11 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Treasure17(m): 7:22am On Feb 05
Agba baller better than Messi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Samakus(m): 7:22am On Feb 05
Agba baller.

My love for this girl is evergreen.

Biggest Nigerian female football export for sure. Go girl

9 Likes

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by philsbaba: 7:24am On Feb 05
Tribute
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by pendusky(m): 7:24am On Feb 05
noted.
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Justoneweek: 7:26am On Feb 05
Agba baller.
Its good she left before barca use bench kill her.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth, stamina, infertility reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account for fraud and post my details online.

Its 100 percent herbal and 90 percent bitter kola made without any side effects.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by robinfemi: 7:28am On Feb 05
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by money121(m): 7:28am On Feb 05
Ok
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by EmmaLege: 7:28am On Feb 05
embarassed
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Shedrack777: 7:30am On Feb 05
i want to be her boyfriend so that she'll be the defender while i will be the skipper, scoring goals
Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by geoworldedu: 7:33am On Feb 05
Napoli should take a cue from this. Life is not a do or die affair. Honour your own, no matter the skin. Why am I wasting my time flogging a dead dog? Mtchew.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Uniquekriss(m): 7:35am On Feb 05
Stilak:

thief, go and work.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by Solidkay(m): 7:35am On Feb 05
Well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Fans Pay Tribute To Asisat Oshoala With A Moment Of Applause by PriNceNova(m): 7:37am On Feb 05
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa AFCON Qualifiers: Rohr Releases 23-Man Squad / Stephen Kiprotich Wins Lagos City Marathon 2018 (Photo, Video) / Joseph Yobo Strikes A Pose With His Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.