Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,284 members, 7,867,754 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:38 PM

Shocking Display Of A Police At A Check Point. Beware!!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Shocking Display Of A Police At A Check Point. Beware!!! (388 Views)

Showroom:- Watercloset And Sanitaryware Display Here / Display Of Tiles, Wc, Doors Etc / Public Display Of All Plumbing/sanitary Wares Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Display Of A Police At A Check Point. Beware!!! by bentwain: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2018
My name is kayode, on my way to enugu last week, I was stopped by some police men along idah road for some quick search on my vehicle. I came down immediately and they searched every Part of my vehicle, they checked my boot n found a carton of indomie, I was asked to open it and and they searched but nothing was found so the other police man took me to the front of my vehicle to check my papers while the other police man was arranging the indomie back inside the carton. To my greatest surprise, I looked throungh the front mirror to see what the man was doing with my indomie and I saw him carefully placing something inside the carton but I kept mute. Immediately,he signaled the other policeman to let me go but when I was about to go,I notice that police man I saw placing something on my indomie carton making calls so I just zoomed off. On my way I stopped to check my carton to see what the policeman was putting there. Lo n behold I saw a gun under the indomie n there was another police check point in front of me. I quickly threw the gun inside the Bush and continued driving. When I got to the other check point, the policeman just slapped me immediately I stopped and they asked me to open my boot and I quickly notice those policemen were communicating with the other policemen I met earlier. I open my boot n they quickly jumped on the carton and they searched were that gun was placed but to their greatest surprise, nothing was found. I stood n was just laughing.. please people should be careful anytime there's a search
Re: Shocking Display Of A Police At A Check Point. Beware!!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2018
oh man.. this is crazy!!!

just because of hunger and money look at what people are doing to their fellow human beings. this guy, thanks for this update but to br honest I would not even have left the other guy searching my boot. i would make sure he was done there before they went to my papers. basically you would have coughed nothing less than 300k to bail yourself from this case and someone says i should not be happy when a policeman dies or is butchered to death..
Re: Shocking Display Of A Police At A Check Point. Beware!!! by kingreign(m): 7:58am On Jun 09, 2018
bentwain:
My name is kayode, on my way to enugu last week, I was stopped by some police men along idah road for some quick search on my vehicle. I came down immediately and they searched every Part of my vehicle, they checked my boot n found a carton of indomie, I was asked to open it and and they searched but nothing was found so the other police man took me to the front of my vehicle to check my papers while the other police man was arranging the indomie back inside the carton. To my greatest surprise, I looked throungh the front mirror to see what the man was doing with my indomie and I saw him carefully placing something inside the carton but I kept mute. Immediately,he signaled the other policeman to let me go but when I was about to go,I notice that police man I saw placing something on my indomie carton making calls so I just zoomed off. On my way I stopped to check my carton to see what the policeman was putting there. Lo n behold I saw a gun under the indomie n there was another police check point in front of me. I quickly threw the gun inside the Bush and continued driving. When I got to the other check point, the policeman just slapped me immediately I stopped and they asked me to open my boot and I quickly notice those policemen were communicating with the other policemen I met earlier. I open my boot n they quickly jumped on the carton and they searched were that gun was placed but to their greatest surprise, nothing was found. I stood n was just laughing.. please people should be careful anytime there's a search

At least acknowledge that this was a copy n paste article.
Re: Shocking Display Of A Police At A Check Point. Beware!!! by xreal: 7:59am On Jun 09, 2018
Thank God for your instinct and intelligence.

For the slap you got..... May God punish him for that act.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET Tastefully Finished 3brm Flat, Upstairs In A Blk Of 4 Flats, All Rooms E / Amen Estate Phase 2! / Thread For Urban Land Market And Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.